GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,273 views
Oh really?



It went sour before, and it it still on the wrong side of sweet. It has just become a dumping ground for everything because people cannot be bothered to create relevant threads and stick to them.

I believe it´s because it´s too many people talking about nothing.

I think two or three separate threads with minor discussion could help clearing up a bit this huge thread.
 
I smell a big controversy coming: SCEA had GTPlanet remove their videos but hasn't even made a move to penalize the sources or any other site? It is interesting. I guess it could be that PD and Sony both actually watch this site, and Jordon was just the first person they've contacted and are working on hunting down the source, but who knows.
 
I think Sony just want to confuse us by giving different sites different dates...My guess is 23rd
 
The new track might be a track made by the track editor.
 
not bad for your second post, what I would wait for tho, is not blockbuster, not gamestop, not amazon, but wait for Sony to release a date.

I understand, feel the same way.
 
I think Sony just want to confuse us by giving different sites different dates...My guess is 23th

twenty threeth! I've been thinking that date all along!
 
Strange how in the Cape Ring video there is no pre race menu ,tune up or even a countdown .
 
The new track might be a track made by the track editor.

If it was, I'd be very very happy. However, I am 99% convinced that the new track (Cape Ring) was NOT created with the track generator. There just isn't that level of control / freedom, it seems. Besides, it comes under Original Tracks and the others (the GT classics) aren't created by the track generator.
 
...i´m downloading Killzone 3 Beta now hehehe...and still with the same... November 30 for the US and Europe December 1 and 2 for UK and AU...but who cares what i said...forget it till the day and then you´ll be thinking about that idiot from this forum that said that....yes me...cheers!! (i know the real one but nobody believe me...cheers!)
 
I smell a big controversy coming: SCEA had GTPlanet remove their videos but hasn't even made a move to penalize the sources or any other site? It is interesting. I guess it could be that PD and Sony both actually watch this site, and Jordon was just the first person they've contacted and are working on hunting down the source, but who knows.

This is the biggest GT site on the internet; I don't think PD/Sony have any special grudge against GTP. It's just the most visible and it's easy to hunt down... the nail that sticks out gets hammered.... Not so easy to track down every Tom, Dick & Harry on Youtube posting this video and that.
 
This is the biggest GT site on the internet; I don't think PD/Sony have any special grudge against GTP. It's just the most visible and it's easy to hunt down... the nail that sticks out gets hammered.... Not so easy to track down every Tom, Dick & Harry on Youtube posting this video and that.

Its also very hard for SONY to have anything blocked from YouTube. It takes time for SONY to get them to block something that is a) Suitable for anyone b) Something that so many people want to see...
 
Hey people! I've found this... http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=274596 It's an article where IGN says that release date is CONFIRMED to be Nov 27th for US and Nov 30th for Europe... :scared: Sorry if it has already been posted... :indiff:

Edit**

Woops! I'm sorry! It's fake :indiff: Well, at least we are sure that the release date is closer!
 
Last edited:
BlockBuster says on website 7th december

ha! I used to work for Blockbuster, never trust anything they say.

But it is key to mention that retailers have to have the game shipped to them two weeks before it releases so they can scan and inventory the items.

My guess is that the Czech stores just sold their shipment right away, instead of waiting the two week period that is normal for inventory.
 
Back