GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,708 views
Has anyone selected BMW in any of the videos? I'd love to know which M3s are included, hopefully more than just the E92.

The E92 was shown in one of the videos and the E46 is in both GTPSP and GT4. For the rest, we will have to wait to find out.
 
Did anyone notice that the Garage had Standard (the Mustang) separated from premium cars? But the level of detail on that mustang didn't look so 'Standard' did it?
 
Did the clutch work on a G27 or G25 in GT Prologue?? I just bought this wheel and don't have my playseat yet so I cannot test this out.

G25 worked fine; I don't think the G27 did, but I doubt it'll be an issue in the final game. ;)
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now. I've placed an order for it and they said that it would ship out from their wearhouse in 10 days. I'm still not sure if I believe it. But we'll see.

Time to visit the local retailers here as well.
 
The E92 was shown in one of the videos and the E46 is in both GTPSP and GT4. For the rest, we will have to wait to find out.

I was hoping E46 would be premium. Want to be able to drive my car in game and I want it to be pretty. Probably not going to happen though :(

I'll continue to hold out hope for E30 and E36
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now. I've placed an order for it and they said that it would ship out from their wearhouse in 10 days. I'm still not sure if I believe it. But we'll see.

You should have told them to put it into their PS3 and give us some information...
 
Did the clutch work on a G27 or G25 in GT Prologue?? I just bought this wheel and don't have my playseat yet so I cannot test this out.

I tried G25 on GT5P its work but you need put triangle button ti enable manual clutch

and G27 i think work , check GT5P with G27 on youtube
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now. I've placed an order for it and they said that it would ship out from their wearhouse in 10 days. I'm still not sure if I believe it. But we'll see.

10 days? :dunce:
 
Did anyone notice that the Garage had Standard (the Mustang) separated from premium cars? But the level of detail on that mustang didn't look so 'Standard' did it?

Damn I thought that was a premium car. looked good from what I can see from the crappy video.
 
are there engine swaps? I know there are in Forza.
 
Then why would they tell Jordan to take them off the front page?

Because by doing that it re-energizes the momentum.
we see the "naughty stuff" talk about it for 50 pages and the hype dies down and we move onto other conversations, then the site is made to remove the naughty vid's and we all start talking about them again and go and tell our friends who don't visit gtp they tell other people and so it goes and it spreads like a virus until millions of people are on the web looking for gt5 info.
 
are there engine swaps? I know there are in Forza.

I think Kaz flat-out stated there were no engine swaps. At SEMA, I think. It was an "autoweek" interview, if I'm not mistaken.
 

10 days, plus 7 days for shipping, and suddenly it's the 27th, when it might be released anyway.

I wonder if they're gonna release it on the normal release date, but are basically just taking "pre-orders" but not calling them that.
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now. I've placed an order for it and they said that it would ship out from their wearhouse in 10 days. I'm still not sure if I believe it. But we'll see.

You didn't ask why 10 days?
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now.

Note to self: Don't order a pizza from Finger Hut
 
Damn I thought that was a premium car. looked good from what I can see from the crappy video.

Could somebody post a link to this video please, not an embedded video. I can only find embedded ones thY arnt working on my iPhone. Thanks :)
 
10 days, plus 7 days for shipping, and suddenly it's the 27th, when it might be released anyway.

I wonder if they're gonna release it on the normal release date, but are basically just taking "pre-orders" but not calling them that.

I'll just cancel it if I find out that the game is coming out before then. But considering Sony won't even give us a date right now, this will do.
 
Then why would they tell Jordan to take them off the front page?

I forbid you to smoke, drink or have any relations with either gender.


Edit: Tree'd somethin awful.
 
Because by doing that it re-energizes the momentum.
we see the "naughty stuff" talk about it for 50 pages and the hype dies down and we move onto other conversations, then the site is made to remove the naughty vid's and we all start talking about them again and go and tell our friends who don't visit gtp they tell other people and so it goes and it spreads like a virus until millions of people are on the web looking for gt5 info.

Agreed, also the leaked Red Bull trailer (horsepower) post was completely pulled when that was discovered to be a leak, the whole blog post vanished into thin-air, so why have the recent developments been left up, and merely censored?

Only Jordan knows, but heck, it's interesting and, although far fetched, possible. You'd also expect the YT videos to be pulled on copyright grounds immediately, which happens all the time, day-in, day-out.

I'll just cancel it if I find out that the game is coming out before then. But considering Sony won't even give us a date right now, this will do.

Am I wrong in thinking you won a copy from the subway game? Won't you likely be getting it earlier than us anyway (if it is you I'm thinking of and not someone else)?
 
I assume they're fast asleep in Czech Republic so probably no more videos for a while.
 
G25 worked fine; I don't think the G27 did, but I doubt it'll be an issue in the final game. ;)

The G27 clutch works as well. Hit the triangle and then press the clutch in to activate it.
 
Last edited:
I assume they're fast asleep in Czech Republic so probably no more videos for a while.

When you've got GT5, sleep becomes obsolete.
 
Back