GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,743 views
A quick update on the Fingerhut issue, I just called them up again to switch my order to Express (it was initially set to Standard) and they told me that it would ship out on the 23rd. So they lied.

Hmm I hope you canceled your order then, not worth the extra $40 IMO.
 
The Honda sounds really nice. Now we can only dream how the supercars will sound.
 
-> Hmm, something tells me that these leaks could be the epitome of viral marketing by Sony themselves...I'm just jumping my beans here.

i wouldn't be surprised. how come there's not ONE video showing the final damage modeling?
 
A quick update on the Fingerhut issue, I just called them up again to switch my order to Express (it was initially set to Standard) and they told me that it would ship out on the 23rd. So they lied.

That sucks :( At least we have yet another reason to believe the game will be oficially released on the 24th, don't we?
 
SHIRAKAWA-> What the heck!? A CR-Z ad in GT5!?

:dunce:
 
Found something appalling in the GT5 menu video. "The stig challenge" is gone, replaced by "top gear test track." This means that "challenging the stig" is gone. I see you can still drive the track, but it's integration with the show, notably it's connection with the stig, has been severed.

This makes me angry. I was looking forward to that mode.

StiC6cSyOgc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I don't think you have to worry about that. The fact that now it's called "top gear test track", doesn't change the fact that it's still in the "challenge" menu.
 
great, new videos! loving it!

I would like to see gameplay videos of races on other tracks. maybe also some day night transition.

Chris
 
great, new videos! loving it!

I would like to see gameplay videos of races on other tracks. maybe also some day night transition.

Chris

Off topic, just a reminder to update your sig :D
 
That CRZ rain one is amazing.. but that new one that shows it driving around a white city.. what the!? Stange.. maybe as others have said.. showing a newly purchased/won car.
 
Ahhh the sweet sound of the roaring v-tec. Sends a tingling sensation through my balls
 
That CRZ rain one is amazing.. but that new one that shows it driving around a white city.. what the!? Stange.. maybe as others have said.. showing a newly purchased/won car.

Seems like a screensaver to me.
 
If you haven't unlocked a car from that manufacturer yet, whats the point in displaying it in the list?

True, but I'm fairly sure that earlier we saw Acura highlighted on the menu, and it said something to the effect of there were no available cars at that level.
 
-> ...
i wouldn't be surprised. how come there's not ONE video showing the final damage modeling?
^ Um, saving it for later I guess...

:dunce:
 
That starts to be boring after Zonda video on the same track with same conditions. Variety!
 
I wonder if these guy's have had their email from YouTube already? The one where you can make money from showing advertisements on your videos because of the number of hits.
 
That starts to be boring after Zonda video on the same track with same conditions. Variety!

*thinks*

We've had four gameplay videos now, right?

Miata on Cape Ring
Miata on Tsukuba
Z4 on Cape Ring
Zonda on Eiger - Rain
CR-Z on Eiger - Rain.

Makes you wonder if this IS indeed a viral marketing campaign, since most people who would care enough about GT5 to grab it before release, would probably flood us with all sorts of info at our request..
 
Last edited:
Uploader Comments (retrab)

I know a few ppl have already asked for it, but PLEASE can you do a video of the dealers and browse through all the available cars? PLEASE :D
retrab 22 minutes ago
*
You5825
20 minutes ago

@retrab:

No! :D I will not say spoiler .)
You5825 20 minutes ago

That says it all.
Hoping that a copy will soon fall in the hands of somebody who is not a jerk.
 
Anyone else that Gamestop here in the states has resumed unlocking bonus stuff for GT Tuesdays? I wonder if that has to do with a connection to a possible release date on next Tuesday? That's the last lock on the screen?

To me it would point to next tuesday unlocking the final bonus, because the week following that would be the release of the game.. so 23rd.. which has been floating around as a possible date.

I reckon a release in that week is highly possible, but then again, we won't know for sure until Sony get off their butts and let us know.
 
That starts to be boring after Zonda video on the same track with same conditions. Variety!

I think the rain is limited to only a couple of tracks Red.
 
The engines sound pretty good so far :)

There is definitely something fishy regarding the content that's being leaked. People have had the game for days and yet we know nothing that we didn't last week.
 
*thinks*

We've had four gameplay videos now, right?

Miata on Cape Ring
Z4 on Cape Ring
Zonda on Eiger - Rain
CR-Z on Eiger - Rain.

Makes you wonder if this IS indeed a viral marketing campaign.

Add:
Miata on Tsukuba
 
Back