GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,668 views
Wouldn't the last video of the CR-Z we have seen be a clip from the not yet shown car delivery menu?
 
That says it all.
Hoping that a copy will soon fall in the hands of somebody who is not a jerk.
So, because the guy is nice enough to not spoil everything in the game before we get our hands on it, it makes him a jerk?
 
I'm really impressed by the sound on these vids but I wanna see a bit of a smash. I've got a feeling that damage may have improved since we last saw it and something is being held back, either that or I've got heartburn...Also, I'd agree with some others here who think this is really looking a bit viral.
 
So, because the guy is nice enough to not spoil everything in the game before we get our hands on it, it makes him a jerk?

Well...he did flip us off in the first video...:sly:
 
isnt there alot of leaked games?
alot of people have robbed copies of this or it is a viral ad.

some videos i have wathed have other peoples PSN id send messages and logging in.

In that case wouldnt it be possible for Sony to trace the alleged thieves?

Maybe they are just dumb. Really dumb. For real.

Either way its here. Oh god its here. !!
 
So, because the guy is nice enough to not spoil everything in the game before we get our hands on it, it makes him a jerk?

Yes, basically it's like he's telling us "haha, I've got the game and you don't!".
If he isn't willing to share game details properly for a reason or another, he should have kept the videos for himself, in my opinion.

Oh, and also this:

juniordee
Well...he did flip us off in the first video... :sly:
 
Well...he did flip us off in the first video...:sly:
You speak the truth.

I'd just prefer not to see menus and intros and what cars there are to buy or receive as a prize. I'd like to find all that out on my own.
 
All this influx of censored info is all good an all, but it's no good if there is a NO release date for the game.

It's like 'wow that video looks amazing, the effects are brilliant, but whens it out?'

I think they are desperate attempt by Sony to keep the GT5 train going, as they haven't obviously sorted out a date yet - (I still think 2011). But like I said, it's no good with out a NEW release date.
 
Yes, basically it's like he's telling us "haha, I've got the game and you don't!".
If he isn't willing to share game details properly for a reason or another, he should have kept the videos for himself, in my opinion.

No one is making you watch any of the videos.
 
All this influx of censored info is all good an all, but it's no good if there is a NO release date for the game.

It's like 'wow that video looks amazing, the effects are brilliant, but whens it out?'

I think they are desperate attempt by Sony to keep the GT5 train going, as they haven't obviously sorted out a date yet - (I still think 2011). But like I said, it's no good with out a NEW release date.

Why would they have a release party in Madrid two weeks away if the game would be released in 2011? :dunce:
 
isnt there alot of leaked games?
alot of people have robbed copies of this or it is a viral ad.

some videos i have wathed ave other peoples PSN id send messages and loggine in.

In that case wouldnt it be possible for Sony to trace the alleged thievs?

Maybe they are just dumb.

Either way its here. Oh god its here. !!

I've counted two separate people with the game who have posted videos.

One guy posted the intro and some menu stuff, the other has posted mostly gameplay.

It fits the bill of viral marketing, being relatively cheap to make and getting spread around like a computer virus. If it's real, so be it, but we'll probably never truly know if two guys managed to snag copies of it to show us small tidbits, or if Sony wanted to drum up interest before firing up the hype machine.

Either way, it's coming. 👍
 
You guys think 5825 might be some kind of code for the release date? :lol:
 
Yes, basically it's like he's telling us "haha, I've got the game and you don't!".
If he isn't willing to share game details properly for a reason or another, he should have kept the videos for himself, in my opinion.

Oh, and also this:

I agree, this guy is revelling in his temporary power position and seems immature.
 
Why would they have a release party in Madrid two weeks away if the game would be released in 2011? :dunce:

Because it's Sony and they haven't a clue what their doing.
 
Why would they have a release party in Madrid two weeks away if the game would be released in 2011? :dunce:

Who said it's a release party? And if so, why no release date to back it up?
 
You guys think 5825 might be some kind of code for the release date? :lol:

When you type 5825 on google you get UGG boots :) ... a connection? Lol
 
Kazunori Yamauchi just released a statement,

"lads, you had to go and spoil it didnt you!! You just couldnt wait untill i was ready. Well its not coming out now. It's my game and im not releasing it now, na na na na"

ha ha
 
I've counted two separate people with the game who have posted videos.

One guy posted the intro and some menu stuff, the other has posted mostly gameplay.

It fits the bill of viral marketing, being relatively cheap to make and getting spread around like a computer virus. If it's real, so be it, but we'll probably never truly know if two guys managed to snag copies of it to show us small tidbits, or if Sony wanted to drum up interest before firing up the hype machine.

Either way, it's coming. 👍


Aren't the covers of the case's suppose to be in colour for retail? So i'm with you on this - viral!
 
You guys think 5825 might be some kind of code for the release date? :lol:

5+8-2 = 11

5+8*2 = 26

....there's two 5s though.... 💡 The other 5 is for Gran Turismo 5!!!!
 
On the other side, nobody is forcing you to watch "spoiler" videos either.
Only new videos I've watched are gameplay videos. Those don't exactly give much away. The other videos I have avoided.
 
Back