- 241
- Willbo87
The Collector's Edition boxart is black and white. I know because it influenced my decision as to which version to preorder![]()
lol! Shows how much I know!
The Collector's Edition boxart is black and white. I know because it influenced my decision as to which version to preorder![]()
5+8-2 = 11
5+8*2 = 26
....there's two 5s though.... 💡 The other 5 is for Gran Turismo 5!!!!
Happy new year.![]()
I really want to believe it, but it really doesn't make sense to just release the biggest PS3 title will little to no marketing. Wouldn't a few adds or something have popped up by now?
A surprise/quick release wouldn't be good because they have obviously put a lot of money into the game. I just don't see the logic in Sony for GT5.
GT5 release date confirmed
http://www.indianvideogamer.com/2010/11/november-24-release-date-for-gt5/
ITS NOV 24 !!
GT5 release date confirmed
http://www.indianvideogamer.com/2010/11/november-24-release-date-for-gt5/
ITS NOV 24 !!
You do know that off topic posts like this is what got this thread locked last time right?Little off topic?Waaaayyyyy off topic.![]()
GT5 release date confirmed
http://www.indianvideogamer.com/2010/11/november-24-release-date-for-gt5/
ITS NOV 24 !!
You do know that off topic posts like this is what got this thread locked last time right?Little off topic?Waaaayyyyy off topic.![]()
indian?
Remember, we first got word of the delay from a random Russian blog. As long as this isn't citing some retailer placeholder it's worth looking into. The crappy site is taking forever to load though![]()
Just found these
http://twitpic.com/35joaj
http://twitpic.com/33pvp9
Apparently they are promotion for 'local release of GT5'. Photos come from Johannesbourg, make of it what you will. At least they are pretty pictures![]()
No harm of a little laugh , Or not!!
That's the same website that confirmed the Signature edition.
Just found these
http://twitpic.com/35joaj
http://twitpic.com/33pvp9
Apparently they are promotion for 'local release of GT5'. Photos come from Johannesbourg, make of it what you will. At least they are pretty pictures![]()
Thanks but it's a fakephotoshop trick i'm 100% sure