GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,661 views
How many people on GTPlanet have a Wife / Girlfriend,

Funny cause at this rate its exactly the same amount of recently single guys there will be when Nov 24th comes around.

Im Rolling with November 24th, I have it booked in a local gamestore that will do a midnight release. So i'll be on asap when this s:scared::scared:t comes out

I'm a lucky boy: my girlfriend waits GT5 much more than me and after last delay she was much more angry with Kazzu & Sony than me, but I will play this game more than her. ;)
 
I've completely lost track of this thread. I leave if for 3 days and came back to find I've got 100+ pages to sort through. So basically no release date, more speculation and a couple of Czech guys torturing us with vids. Have I missed anything else?

Thats pretty much everything, oh and Amar212 posted something about "the number 24" possibly Nov.24
 
I've completely lost track of this thread. I leave if for 3 days and came back to find I've got 100+ pages to sort through. So basically no release date, more speculation and a couple of Czech guys torturing us with vids. Have I missed anything else?

No that's pretty much spot on.
 
It has been up for a while and people seem more impressed when some unknown retailer makes a bet on the release date.

That's why.
Also "on or about" <- so, not confirmed
 
That's why.
Also "on or about" <- so, not confirmed

I think the "or about" part is just to be on the safe side after the last false promise. At least it makes November look very likely whether it's the 24th or 30th.
 
Was posted on the previous page.

My bad, hard to keep up with every post in this thread.. if I go away for an hour I bet the official release date would come out and I'd have no clue :dopey:
 

Maybe only 5 posts but been registered for almost a year. The guy giving him grief for being a noob has only been registered since the 4th November. A pretty funny situation all round really.
 
Maybe only 5 posts but been registered for almost a year. The guy giving him grief for being a noob has only been registered since the 4th November. A pretty funny situation all round really.

👍 well said.
 
Today's big tech story will be MS Kinect. Even the main UK evening news bulletins last night were covering customers queuing for Kinect and the Black Ops launch.

If Sony announced a date today, they may fear it would get drowned out in the media attention on the other system.

Announce tomorrow, on the other hand, and they turn short lived media attention on to the PS3
 
iv been away for 10 hours any new videos i missed..?
 
of course the discs are being printer in the Czech Republic.

central to all of Europe and the labour is cheap.

pity some geezer walks off the production line with a few copies in his back pocket!!!!

ha ha.
Secret Release Date...... FAIL:ouch:
 
however we have to make a petition also for sony marketing...

ALL THE WEB THINK ABOUT A SONY'S VIRAL CAMPAIGN
 
Back