GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,665 views
Yesterday, a Danish gaming site posted news about GT5 which said the game may be released in the last week of November in India. Theu did not mention their sources but they did say that India share release dates with the UK.

This all sounds a bit cagey. But I'd love to be proven wrong about all this.
 
this reminds me of the coke ad


Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming,Holidays are coming,Holidays are coming,

Gran Turismos coming Gran Turismos Coming Gran Turismos coming!!!!
 
Chill guys just 14 days to go !! be happy.
 
At least we had a confirmed date for Christmas. ^
 
this reminds me of the coke ad


Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming,Holidays are coming,Holidays are coming,

Gran Turismos coming Gran Turismos Coming Gran Turismos coming!!!!

lol, they should totally make that as the advert, if they have any! :scared:
 
It's good to see new users. Stay tuned into GTPlanet guys, new stuff turns up by the day, or sometimes the hour when things get interesting.
 
Chill guys just 14 days to go !! be happy.

I'm done being happy about GT5 release dates. I won't feel sure until I have it in my PS3 and the doors and windows are locked.
 
I think I might have hyped myself so hard for this game I actualy might be a bit disapointed .. my girlfriend keeps telling me that all the time "mike mike you are gonna be disapointed because you hype up yourself sitting at that site gt planet all days long"...
 
This explains it all

ship-crash.jpg
 
How many people on GTPlanet have a Wife / Girlfriend,

Funny cause at this rate its exactly the same amount of recently single guys there will be when Nov 24th comes around.

Im Rolling with November 24th, I have it booked in a local gamestore that will do a midnight release. So i'll be on asap when this s:scared::scared:t comes out
 
I'm loving all the newbies posting stuff that we saw 3 or 4 days ago
 
I think I might have hyped myself so hard for this game I actualy might be a bit disapointed .. my girlfriend keeps telling me that all the time "mike mike you are gonna be disapointed because you hype up yourself sitting at that site gt planet all days long"...

I remember when GTA4 was coming out, i used to spend my days hunting down every little rumor and detail that came out and it drove me crazy! then when it actually did come out i was a bit gutted because some of the things i thought the game was going to have weren't there.

So just be prepared that some of the things you might want the game to have might not be there.
 
I've completely lost track of this thread. I leave if for 3 days and came back to find I've got 100+ pages to sort through. So basically no release date, more speculation and a couple of Czech guys torturing us with vids. Have I missed anything else?
 
Back