GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,635 views
No they're not. ~_~
EU releases are pressed in Austria.


which boarders? Austria! 👍 prob some guy crossing the boarder for better wages.
Pity he is going to lose his job
ha ha:dopey:
 
EU blog is looking a bit slow today. They had 2 stories on there this time yesterday.... Release date? I really am fishing now lol, desperate! :nervous:
 
Did someone say "Titanic"
titanic_sinking.jpg

Dude... spoiler?







:)
 
Wow, if you try to post something here you will kill in 20 second by 4 users at least. Ok, I'll never post nothing more. Forgive me.
 
which boarders? Austria! 👍 prob some guy crossing the boarder for better wages.
Pity he is going to lose his job
ha ha:dopey:

It's more likely that they have already sent a few copies to retailers. It's not unusual for shops having games lying around in the warehouse for days until they get the release date.
 
Wait,what?:confused::confused: There is a track where cars are driving at you head on?
No, it's more of a screensaver feature, or something like the GT5P Spec III mini intros with the Audi R8s or the one with the Evora, California and Citroen GT being unloaded.
 
The strange thing, is why the videos are still up on youtube. I was not thinking of some kind of viral stuff, but now I'm not so sure. It would take 5 minutes for Sony to remove any videos if they wanted to. Also I agree that the number os new stuff discovered in these videos are relatively limited, which is strange.
 
Also the full Nurb is missing as well as others, some tracks will have to be unlocked.

100% 👍
Every game only had a few tracks to start with in Arcade.
 
I think the reason Sony isn't taking the videos down is because they know they cant give us a release date yet. Atleast if we know people have the game it can't be long now.
 
I'am calling GAME in sweden now to see if they got the game yet in storage..
 
What are the chances that this whole things is like the iPhone 4 stunt. The game sure is getting publicity this way and only the smallest amount of footage is being leaked that doesn't really reveal anything crazy we didn't know before.
 
I think the reason Sony isn't taking the videos down is because they know they cant give us a release date yet. Atleast if we know people have the game it can't be long now.

When you say they can't give us a date, are you suggesting they know the date but are somehow not allowed to tell us yet? Coz it's the feeling I have right now, so just curious.

I have the feeling that they have an 'gentlemen's agreement' to not spoil both COD:BO and NFS HOT pursuit launch...

That woul mean no official release date prior to november 19!
 
Let us know what they say,we are addicts and need a fix albeit small and temporary.:nervous:

Yeah.. they didn't seem to know more than me.. actualy, it sounded like they know less then me...
 
I have the feeling that they have an 'gentlemen's agreement' to not spoil both COD:BO and NFS HOT pursuit launch...

Two games, that aren't even in competition with GT5? C'mon...
 
Back