GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,600 views
yesterday i pre-ordered GT5 by the MediaMarkt and behind me at the checkout (gt5 pre-order box was on the desk) there where 2 guys. I hear them say quietly to each other, I didn't know GT5 was released already :p

srry bad english.
 
Great article, thanks.

This guy really sums up the whole fiasco for me, worth a read.

That was a good read, but thinking on a bit, the marketing sector would have been ready for the delayed release, so you would think that a bit more marketing and then a release date would make things better again.
 
I think it's more about money than good business.

Same thing, if they don't make enough money on this release, they will not be able to justify spending a huge sum of money on renewing the licence.
 
yesterday i pre-ordered GT5 by the MediaMarkt and behind me at the checkout (gt5 pre-order box was on the desk) there where 2 guys. I hear them say quietly to each other, I didn't know GT5 was released already :p

srry bad english.

awwww, you have nightmares last night too :nervous:
 
Predwolf
Yes, it did just change. We kept getting modded for..general discussion, even though it was the 'General Discussion' thread. I wasn't going to complain, but it seems we're being cracked down on now.
Rightly so, because the pathetic drivel being "discussed" in this thread getting ridiculous, yes, including posts like mine here. If you have news, post it, otherwise find a thread in the forum to post the rumours and speculation.
 
Every time someone mentions 2011 I get those dreadful chills down my spine but then I try to remember the following:

-Official Sony store says on or about November 30th 2010.
-An official launch party is said to be held in two weeks time.
-Many retailers seem to agree it's somewhere in the end of this month.
-Games are being leaked and Kaz confirmed it's being stamped.


I think Sony would be quick to announce a 2011 release if all of the above were absolutely wrong. Secondly, they already promised a release in 2010. I know we should take their promises with a grain of salt but they must have enough self respect not to disappoint the gaming world once more. To stay silent through official channels while rumours and indications may be true makes people wonder and that creates some sort of hype. In the meantime Sony hasn't moved a finger and they can launch the game like it's no big deal and people will be desperate to get it.
 
I do like the ignition feature in the dealership. Very nice touch!
 
Am I the only one left who has not watched the intro?
 
@Asane: Already seen the track list vid and decided not to spoil anything else after that.
 
Am I the only one left who has not watched the intro?

I'm holding out too, I havent watched the Dealership / menu videos either...

Finding it hard though...


I'm reading through the News thread with squinted eyes hoping not to see a spoiler...

I really hope we get a release soon... this is horrible.
 
Yeah ive only been watching the game play vids. Watching them doesnt ruin the surprise because weve seen it all before with the kiosk demo and various motor shows. All your going to find out from them is how the ai behaves, how many cars, what cars, how the weather looks ect. Seeing these things doesnt ruin it because your not experiencing it, it just gets you really keen to play it. Seeing stuff like the into and menu screen ruin the excitement for me personally. That stuff you dont 'experience' so much as just view, so just seeing online will ruin it.
 
How long will i take before we se GT5 och ThePiratebay or other tracker?

I think its maybe faster than the official game release :D
 
[UK] ANDYW;4114197
I'm holding out too, I havent watched the Dealership / menu videos either...

Finding it hard though...


I'm reading through the News thread with squinted eyes hoping not to see a spoiler...

I really hope we get a release soon... this is horrible.
Have you read the thread title lately? I don't see much news being posted here...
 
Every time someone mentions 2011 I get those dreadful chills down my spine but then I try to remember the following:

-Official Sony store says on or about November 30th 2010.
-An official launch party is said to be held in two weeks time.
-Many retailers seem to agree it's somewhere in the end of this month.
-Games are being leaked and Kaz confirmed it's being stamped.


I think Sony would be quick to announce a 2011 release if all of the above were absolutely wrong. Secondly, they already promised a release in 2010. I know we should take their promises with a grain of salt but they must have enough self respect not to disappoint the gaming world once more. To stay silent through official channels while rumours and indications may be true makes people wonder and that creates some sort of hype. In the meantime Sony hasn't moved a finger and they can launch the game like it's no big deal and people will be desperate to get it.

Yer but they have got it wrong before, so I would just park the hype train in the station until Sony give the release date go ahead. Some the info you listed could just be timing wasting info.
 
How long will i take before we se GT5 och ************ or other tracker?

I think its maybe faster than the official game release :D

We don't mention things of that nature here. 👍
 
Back