GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,370 views
fingerhut.com is selling GT5 Collectors Edition for 135$
there allready sending the games to customers!!
 
Wow, a whole pile of new members getting excited over something that was posted and discussed pages ago.

Although the 24th would be perfect for me, 25th is my birthday, let us just wait until it becomes official before you all start peeing your pants with excitement.

Have patience, the release date will be with us VERY VERY shortly.
 
It's funny how people get worked up over something so small. Let me just say that the REAL release date will be all over the internet and YOU will know about it.
 
fingerhut.com is selling GT5 Collectors Edition for 135$
there allready sending the games to customers!!
No they are not. Check your facts and read/search this thread a bit more before repeating incorrect statements.
 
The source of all these 24th November dates is from that Indian site which isn't very official.

Hopefully that is the date though cause it's only 2 weeks :O

The only place I shall believe though is the Playstation Blog!!!
 
I suppose atleast if this isn't true, with this many websites posting it Sony will have to say something.
 
is that site so much trustfull to take allready days off from your job hommie?!

Yeah! :D
if its not coming, i will still a day off, just for crying!
 
Yeah! :D
if its not coming, i will still a day off, just for crying!

Yeah wait for official news... I took a week off for the Nov4 (Aust) release, and that was a bbbooorrrriiiinnnggg week.
 
I think its all a load of rollocks about SONY supposedly confirming a release date, Ill believe it when SONY themselves say it
 
Asane
Am I the only one left who has not watched the intro?

me 2 👍

Me three. I want some things to be new when I load the game. Really the only things that I'm interested in seeing at the moment are...

a) An official release date
b) If my car (Renault Laguna Coupe GT 2.0T) is in the game.
 
I think its all a load of rollocks about SONY supposedly confirming a release date, Ill believe it when SONY themselves say it

Even then...even then...
 
Just because you jumped on GTPlanet and saw there are 30 new pages in this thread and YOU decided to not sift through them like the rest of us, doesn't mean you should be posting crap that was debunked yesterday just because YOU think it's new news.

Look at my post history and quote my two pictures from yesterday. They are kinda sorta indirect proof we will have the game in 2 weeks.

Some if you people act like 8 year olds who just had Pepsi, Red Bull, Monster, or coffee for the first time. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to as I'm trying to read the ACTUAL morning news.
 
Just because you jumped on GTPlanet and saw there are 30 new pages in this thread and YOU decided to not sift through them like the rest of us, doesn't mean you should be posting crap that was debunked yesterday just because YOU think it's new news.

Look at my post history and quote my two pictures from yesterday. They are kinda sorta indirect proof we will have the game in 2 weeks.

Some if you people act like 8 year olds who just had Pepsi, Red Bull, Monster, or coffee for the first time. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to as I'm trying to read the ACTUAL morning news.

Careful this isnt the general discussion thread anymore.:nervous:
 
Damn, my heart was pumping!! Adraline al over this place! Now i'm mad / sad / drunk :(
 
Just because you jumped on GTPlanet and saw there are 30 new pages in this thread and YOU decided to not sift through them like the rest of us, doesn't mean you should be posting crap that was debunked yesterday just because YOU think it's new news.

Look at my post history and quote my two pictures from yesterday. They are kinda sorta indirect proof we will have the game in 2 weeks.

Some if you people act like 8 year olds who just had Pepsi, Red Bull, Monster, or coffee for the first time. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to as I'm trying to read the ACTUAL morning news.

My apologies if you're also referring to me. I just gave the guy a translation in a nutshell, it's not like I believe it for 100% or anything.
 
You gotta love Sony's slogan.

Sony: Believe that anything you imagine, you can make real.
 
Biggest farce in the video games , Release Date of Tram heroism0 FFFFFive :indiff:
 
Maybe more info will be announced later on! :) I'm just going to sit here to wait and see! 👍
 
I wasn't pointing out anyone specific. Did someone fi d my pix yet? It's a real pain to post them with my phone.
 
Me three. I want some things to be new when I load the game. Really the only things that I'm interested in seeing at the moment are...

a) An official release date
b) If my car (Renault Laguna Coupe GT 2.0T) is in the game.

It's very much like Koyaanisqatsi, if anyone remembers that movie. I skipped through that part though after the first couple of moments, because I think it's supposed to be enjoyed in all its glory on the AV-system...
 
Adding what, to factual news discussions exactly? :rolleyes:

Everyone look!!! OMG OMG, a new member trying to be a smart-ass. I've never seen one of those before.:dunce:

From this day forward, Greyum shall be known as the king himself, TokyoDrift.


I wasn't pointing out anyone specific. Did someone fi d my pix yet? It's a real pain to post them with my phone.
This post?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4113034#post4113034

4a266ac4.jpg


7c0ef844.jpg
 
Back