GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,666 views
I will buy the game but i was just thinking if they dont speed up things, people will start downloading it

I will always buy the game ... opening that box is all part of the magic as well
 
YYEYEEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYE :D:D:D:D:D 24 november EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Am I the only one left who has not watched the intro?

i havnt either. this deserves to be watched in its full glory. I watched that first mazda video, and the Cape Preihery. but thats hows its gonna be now for the rest of the few weeks (hopefully) till release.
 
I will buy the game but i was just thinking if they dont speed up things, people will start downloading it

You are correct, let us not encourage it though.
 
YYEYEEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYE :D:D:D:D:D 24 november EU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will laugh so hard if thats wrong! But then you can laugh at me if its true! Then I'll laugh with you in shear joy!! 👍
 
jean_cdz @Spartan1590 Viu o gameplay de GT5? Tá fodástico, o da chuva então, ****.
14 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Markus369 @ment0r von wo? Hast die Spezial Edition von GT5? XD
14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
alissonpissetti @proximogames tem previsão de chegada do GT5 ??
15 minutes ago via Echofon
ZenFireZ4 @lazygamers GT5 releases on November 24 Confirmed - http://bit.ly/cqoNd9
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck
wiegeilisdasn RT @IndianVG: Our server is being hammered ever since the GT5 news. The internet is trying to break us.
20 minutes ago via web
nicocasablanca En amazon sale disponible para el 31 de Diciembre #GT5
21 minutes ago via web
nicocasablanca Medio drama con el #GT5
21 minutes ago via web
bbwonder #GT5 #GTplanet Finding it hard to resist looking at leaked GT5 info... still havent watched the intro movie... c'mmon sony release the game!
23 minutes ago via web
brunomassao WHT?! "GT5 releases on November 24 confirmed" - http://n4g.com/news/644167/gt5-releases-on-november-24-confirmed
28 minutes ago via HootSuite
 
jEpMA.png
 
That just confirms an Indian retailer has said 24th November. Where is the proof from SCEE?
 
can we have it translated please?

Sony has confirmed a release date of November the 24th to a game store called GameZen in India. India and EU are both region 2, so our date is set I guess.

Excellent!
 
There is no official proof of a release date yet. Even if it is from the same site that broke the news about the Signature Editions.
 
It sounds strange, but in the US you can already buy it without an releasedate. The EU is also regioncode 2. So i think this could be possibly.
 
So can we trust this 2nd hand info or not? Surely someone has told them all this date and they havent all pull it out of their a.... hat?
 
Sony has confirmed a release date of November the 24th to a game store called GameZen in India. India and EU are both region 2, so our date is set I guess.

Excellent!

cool cool,i hope so tho.. but why they didnt post it at any playstation blog or something =/
 
Back