GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,697 views
Yep, those are the ones Turbo. I wouldn't stake life on it, but it makes perfect sense. Amazon is a huge retailer.
 
Just because you jumped on GTPlanet and saw there are 30 new pages in this thread and YOU decided to not sift through them like the rest of us, doesn't mean you should be posting crap that was debunked yesterday just because YOU think it's new news.

Look at my post history and quote my two pictures from yesterday. They are kinda sorta indirect proof we will have the game in 2 weeks.

Some if you people act like 8 year olds who just had Pepsi, Red Bull, Monster, or coffee for the first time. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to as I'm trying to read the ACTUAL morning news.

The thread is just moving so fast at this point it's hard to keep up with anything. Look back 20 pages, 5 new pages have already been added. I'm not saying this nullifys checking back, but this is pretty much the only thread there is to rely on for news, and it's moving as fast as it is. The front page can't quite be counted on because Sony is monitoring it, but going to goto bed, and when I wake up there will be a good 30 pages to look through, and probably 50 if there is a new video posted. At this point I don't care about the discussion, I just care about the videos.
 
This story is becoming ridiculous...
A piece of advice: we should go back to real life :)
 


I haven't seen this posted before.
 
Everyone look!!! OMG OMG, a new member trying to be a smart-ass. I've never seen one of those before.:dunce:

From this day forward, Greyum shall be known as the king himself, TokyoDrift.



This post?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4113034#post4113034

4a266ac4.jpg


7c0ef844.jpg

and at the very bottom we will ship when it becomes available
 
What's with the *See Post 1* in the title? Was that always there?

Edit: oh, I see :lol:
 
and at the very bottom we will ship when it becomes available

Before quoting me, please take an ounce of your time to follow the discussion, follow appropriate links, re-read the post, think carefully who you should be quoting, and then realise posting was a silly idea.

It's just that most of us have seen it posted 10 times already. ;)

it has been posted about 20 times though..

It must be cool being able to point out something you read a few pages ago. At least he didn't cry, LOOK A NEW VIDEO.

What's with the *See Post 1* in the title? Was that always there?

It is an instruction. Go follow it.
 
What's with the *See Post 1* in the title? Was that always there?
No, it hasn't always been there, but with the high activity of this thread in the last few days, it's necessary.
 
Hopefully we will get some official news today from the Throne room in 5 elements mountain where Kaz resides. This is starting to sound crazy.
 
"5825: I am uploading new AMAZING video!"

where is he saying all this? I'd love to keep track of him and catch the video as it is uploaded.
 
"5825: I am uploading new AMAZING video!"
Hope it really is amazing. Just wish Sony would finally say something about the release. Something has to be going on, they can't just be twiddling their thumbs and doing nothing.
 
Is Greyum, Tokio Drift? seem's to have a bit of the drift about him.

Suit, Welcome, Fart, Space.:dopey:
 
Wouldn't mind the stunt arena, out of curiosity.

Oh and bang the cars about please, with damage on.
 
Back