GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,359 views
Spoon CR-Z! I don't believe this was on any car list that I saw.

Total surprise 👍

I was gonna go to bed, but then 5825 said this new video is amazing.. So I'm gonna stay up a little longer
 
The recent rumoured release date (24th November) does fit to what some had been reporting from several sources, including me based on a brochure from Fnac stores in Portugal that also stated that precise date as "forecasted release". I do now believe we are into something here...
 
question ... is no one bother by the fact that the chase camera in 3 person view is still robotic ... instead of free flowing like in f3 .. am sorry but that really looks bad .. and third person vew is my favorite view cause i like to look the car i'm driving....
 
irnbrutwinturbo Sea Kayaking GTPlaneteer Online Now!
HFD1 Tuner
and at the very bottom we will ship when it becomes available

Before quoting me, please take an ounce of your time to follow the discussion, follow appropriate links, re-read the post, think carefully who you should be quoting, and then realise posting was a silly idea.

you take the 2700 plus pages and follow your rule and it could be down to just a few posts. The bottom line is this is a time waster until we get the copy in the PS3 Life is not going to change because of what goes on in here. Have a cup of coffee breath injoy the show and wait for the mail guy to deliever the box...
 
the real question here is if the Dacia Sandero is in the game, this is buy or no buy for me...
 
i'll see the damage model....i hope so...
 
question ... is no one bother by the fact that the chase camera in 3 person view is still robotic ... instead of free flowing like in f3 .. am sorry but that really looks bad .. and third person vew is my favorite view cause i like to look the car i'm driving....

No. Because I'm sure no one uses 3rd person. Or cares.
 
Anyone think it's strange that we haven't seen a video from A-spec mode yet which shows some of the career races, series and championships? This would shed some light on what hidden courses are in the game too
 
The only people who use the Far Behind camera, are the ones who suck ass, or casual non-gamers. Cockpit view scares the few people I've shown GT5P to. They literally just can't drive in that view...
 
No. Because I'm sure no one uses 3rd person. Or cares.

agreed, this is a driving sim with many perfectly modelled interiors and so is best played from in the car itself. IMO.
 
agreed, this is a driving sim with many perfectly modelled interiors and so is best played from in the car itself. IMO.

Ah, so you wont be driving the other 800 then.
Ok.
 
Chamovski
agreed, this is a driving sim with many perfectly modelled interiors and so is best played from in the car itself. IMO.
Amen to that! 👍
 
I use 3rd person cam when I'm actually bored and feel like doing donuts or smashing the car into walls at 200mph.
 
play3man.

Is the damage any good?

oh and sell the game and have a nice trip to Barbados.:sly:
 
I enjoy very much to drive with 3rd person cam, i like to see beautiful Tails (as**s) like BMW M3 :D
 
Bumper cam 👍 cockpit is just for funsies.

I just dont get bumper cam,

1. totally not realistic.
2. you cant see any of your car.

Its cockpit for premiums, or hood for standards.
 
👍 god bless you:tup:

I just cant wait to be racing in an endurance race at Le Mans at night just after a day/night transation and the wheel of my Peugeot 908 is lit up like a xmas tree...it catches my eye...and i slam into the tyre wall...damn...should have been in 3rd person to watch the carnage!
 
I use 3rd person for drifting, bumper for racing 👍
 
Back