GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,120 views
I don't really know what's so hard about it. Maybe I'm saying something dumb now but when you have for example a Subaru Impreza WRX STI premium....and another WRX STI or even just a WRX standard....is it so hard to just make atleast a copy of the premium cockpit and place program it into the standard car? Eventhough the actual cockpit might be a little different in reality?

Maybe they rather have no cockpit at all than having a cockpit that doesn't belong in it but oh well.
It should be done correctly or not at all.
 
I don't really know what's so hard about it. Maybe I'm saying something dumb now but when you have for example a Subaru Impreza WRX STI premium....and another WRX STI or even just a WRX standard....is it so hard to just make atleast a copy of the premium cockpit and place program it into the standard car? Eventhough the actual cockpit might be a little different in reality?

Maybe they rather have no cockpit at all than having a cockpit that doesn't belong in it but oh well.

I totally agree, GT5P had some dubious interiors, but that didnt detract from the cockpit experience at all. I just find it the best place to view from (my own preference) the game/track/trees etc just seems to flow better and faster.
 
Jump on that Eiger/Rain video doesn't look too good, in fact looks very poor. I don't see any suspension rebound, or any "suspension work" for that matter! I hope it is because the user is driving with "casual" physics.
 
boys when it' s possible to have a date?like at gameshows or smth like this?
 
I don't know how people can listen to music when racing. Maybe if you are just grinding for money and doing the same race over and over, but love the engine noises too much and from the looks of it, GT5 seems to be the first GT game to get the sounds right.
 
First attempt to upload video on youtube is fialed. Now is second attempt...

EDIT: 85%

Could you please tell him to use the normal Internet Explorer for the uploads, I know my Firefox crashed often while uploading, the Explorer not one time.
 
Last edited:
As i understood it, Sony traced one of the copies down (i presume all),

(assuming) and they are allowed to post a few bits without showing too much, that's maybe the reason why the upload vids take so long, maybe Sony needs to approve them.

i am also part of those thinking this is Sony's guerillia marketing. Which woould be logical if the release date is only 2 weeks away.
Sure average Joe, doesn't see this, but we all gonna tell our friends, and they keep spreading the world,...

And in a week after the official release date announcement the ads on TV will start.
GTPSP ads started a few days before the release on TV
 
same here! bumper gives you the best speed-experience imo.
👍
The bumper cams been there from the start, so most people are used to it. Personally, I think its the best overall view for various reasons. Wider field of vision than cockpit view, not stationary like the 3rd person cam, and it's lower to the ground which adds to the speed effect, like go karts:).

In other news, it looks like the mods are having their fair share of work this month with the new members... "GT5 Latest News: *See Post #1*" :lol:
 
Jump on that Eiger/Rain video doesn't look too good, in fact looks very poor. I don't see any suspension rebound, or any "suspension work" for that matter! I hope it is because the user is driving with "casual" physics.

More than likely. He doesn't even have damage on.
 
I don't know how people can listen to music when racing. Maybe if you are just grinding for money and doing the same race over and over, but love the engine noises too much and from the looks of it, GT5 seems to be the first GT game to get the sounds right.

Music for the the 1st 2mins, then off forever never to return. Engine noise is far better than MCR
 
24th November 2010

IS

Release Date....



.... for the next edition of Official Playstation Magazine;)

Bet on a Big GT5 blowout - especially as not a squek in the current one
 
I don't know how people can listen to music when racing. Maybe if you are just grinding for money and doing the same race over and over, but love the engine noises too much and from the looks of it, GT5 seems to be the first GT game to get the sounds right.

I agree to a certain extent, but i like how GT music has been done in the past, almost as if its being played on the in-car stereo. An option to have the music disabled for cars that don't have stereos would be nice.
 
Could someone tell me how big the installs are and if they're forced?
 
As i understood it, Sony traced one of the copies down (i presume all),

(assuming) and they are allowed to post a few bits without showing too much, that's maybe the reason why the upload vids take so long, maybe Sony needs to approve them.

i am also part of those thinking this is Sony's guerillia marketing. Which woould be logical if the release date is only 2 weeks away.
Sure average Joe, doesn't see this, but we all gonna tell our friends, and they keep spreading the world,...

1) Just think if you had the game. Would you waste your time recording a little bit of video for the people online to see or would you just continue playing your game? I would play my own damn game

2) I don't think Sony would be smart enough to do something like that, AND provide terrible quality info. Or ask Jordan to remove the content from the main page.
 
24th November 2010

IS

Release Date....



.... for the next edition of Official Playstation Magazine;)

Bet on a Big GT5 blowout - especially as not a squek in the current one


how do you know that?your source?
 


This is a capture from the french Sony media site I just did.
Last week it was writen "4th trimester 2010".
For the first time it's a full release date.
So it could be the real one! :)

hey! do you remember this? 💡
I post it first in June...

It's still online and the date never change. Even when the release was scheduled for november the 4.
:)


:gtpflag:
 
Back