GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,370 views
I just dont get bumper cam,

1. totally not realistic.
2. you cant see any of your car.

Its cockpit for premiums, or hood for standards.

I think it's roof cam for standards mate.

Edit thanks play3man.
 
You know the bumper car isn't actually the bumber. Its changed for every car, am not exactly sure what part of the car it is but its way too high to be bumper.
 
I just dont get bumper cam,

1. totally not realistic.
2. you cant see any of your car.

Its cockpit for premiums, or hood for standards.

It's the been the default since GT1 :crazy: I guess I've just gotten used to it. I find it's much easier to steer.
 
Get this 'unrealistic' crap out of here already. It is a GAME afterall.
 
I enjoy very much to drive with 3rd person cam, i like to see beautiful Tails (as**s) like BMW M3 :D

I always drive with 3rd person cam because you can circle around the car and look how cool it is:tup:
 
Before i go off yesterday, i see one post that says at Playstation blog us,people posting LOADS of trolling and spaming posts for GT5,is that true?did they get any answers?
 
You know the bumper car isn't actually the bumber. Its changed for every car, am not exactly sure what part of the car it is but its way too high to be bumper.

It's pretty much exactly where the driver is, there's a thread where someone proved this somewhere...
 
It's the been the default since GT1 :crazy: I guess I've just gotten used to it. I find it's much easier to steer.

I used to use this cam before cockpit cams came about.

This may have been asked a million times before, but cant you use the cockpit cam on every car, just that some are premium interiors and some generic? Please dont tell me that standard cars have no cockpit cam. I dont care what they look like, i wont even be looking when im overtaking you all :sly:
 
what are you talking about? didnt you see it outdrive clarksons aston martin? :sly:

But the aston wasn't overlooked by a fat truck driver 💡:scared:

oh getting of topic again....
 
I used to use this cam before cockpit cams came about.

This may have been asked a million times before, but cant you use the cockpit cam on every car, just that some are premium interiors and some generic? Please dont tell me that standard cars have no cockpit cam. I dont care what they look like, i wont even be looking when im overtaking you all :sly:

Standards have no cockpit cam.
 
It's pretty much exactly where the driver is, there's a thread where someone proved this somewhere...

Thats what I always assumed, I use the cockpit in prologue when messing about but if racing online I use the original GT view.
 
agreed, this is a driving sim with many perfectly modelled interiors and so is best played from in the car itself. IMO.

Depends what size TV you have? Interior cam on a 19" Bed room TV would be a nightmare!
 
"5825: GT5 soundtrack is the best of the GT series"
 
"5825: GT5 soundtrack is the best of the GT series"

Can you ask him questions? Or just relaying whatever he says. Because I'm interested to see damage at some point. Route 7 too.
 
I used to use this cam before cockpit cams came about.

This may have been asked a million times before, but cant you use the cockpit cam on every car, just that some are premium interiors and some generic? Please dont tell me that standard cars have no cockpit cam. I dont care what they look like, i wont even be looking when im overtaking you all :sly:

Unlike the PSP game there's no cockpit on standards, I'm wondering if it's because they didn't want to add working wipers to each car actually, that would be where it really looked out of place.
 
Unlike the PSP game there's no cockpit on standards, I'm wondering if it's because they didn't want to add working wipers to each car actually, that would be where it really looked out of place.

In the words of James May - AH COCK!!

Hoods it is then. Gotta be able to see your car.
 
I hope there are plenty of convertibles in GT5. The California and Corvette in Prologue were amazing in cockpit cam, with all the sunlight coming through :drool:
 
Is there an estimated upload time for that video previously mentioned?

if it's like yesterday it will take a few hours (zonda took 2-3 hours from announcing to actually posting it)

Did we get the comparaison video of Gt5 vs. Gt5P??
 
http://twitter.com/IndianVG

They have updated their twitter, confirms other SCEE territories for 24th November

"Lets see if FB's severs are good enough. GT5 is indeed releasing on Nov 24 in India and other SCEE territories. less than 2 weeks to go now."
 
Can you ask him questions? Or just relaying whatever he says. Because I'm interested to see damage at some point. Route 7 too.

Very unlikely he's gonna respond if it is ANYTHING related to new stuff, he himself said he doesn't want to spoiler everything, people are concluding he is being held off by Soony, yes Soony, so yeah there you have it. If only a GTPlanet member would have one of those copies...
 
In the words of James May - AH COCK!!

Hoods it is then. Gotta be able to see your car.

I don't really know what's so hard about it. Maybe I'm saying something dumb now but when you have for example a Subaru Impreza WRX STI premium....and another WRX STI or even just a WRX standard....is it so hard to just make atleast a copy of the premium cockpit and place program it into the standard car? Eventhough the actual cockpit might be a little different in reality?

Maybe they rather have no cockpit at all than having a cockpit that doesn't belong in it but oh well.
 
Back