GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,288 views
I really like the experience level!! That will keep many surprises and keep us motivated to play! Much better then only earn money and buy cars...
 
I'm not watching any of these videos and I find it really annoying that people are already playing stolen copies of this game while GT fans guess and wonder and theorise indefinitely for even a release date. It's lame. I especially don't understand why some are praising the owners of these discs and begging them for tidbits.

I understand where you are coming from but if Sony doesn't give a damn about these stolen discs why should we? Maybe if they released the game on time we would all be playing instead of watching these videos. If Sony wanted to they could disable their accounts and remove all videos.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but in that license video, those Gold, Silver, Bronze icons are they not, now the same as the PSN trophy icons ?, only a small detail, but it caught my eye. Sorta nice use of using Sony branding- (they were slightly fatter and more elaborate in GT4 LT tests)
 
what is this sound like a zipper at turns?!
That's just the body bags of some overly curious fans who got too close to discovering the truth behind this whole viral ad coverup by Sony.
 
Last edited:
lol and once again a dealership video
guess what 50% of cars are the same as previous dealership videos,...
so weird ha?!
 
I know no one is forcing me to watch these videos but they make me feel guilty afterwards. I can't resist because I basically don't know when I get my chance to play. :guilty:
 
I understand where you are coming from but if Sony doesn't give a damn about these stolen discs why should we? Maybe if they released the game on time we would all be playing instead of watching these videos.

Agreed 100%, I'm not giving anyone a handshake for doing it, but by god I'll watch what I sure have paid for, infact I shouldn't even be watching it, I should be playing it as of 8 days ago when I got a release date, so If I can't play it, I'll sure as hell be watching it, I even got the collectors edition, but price doesn't matter, I paid to have my game november 2nd, I got videos, I'm happy with this at the moment.
 
New dealership video shows aston martin meaning that car companies do get unlocked, this likely explains the absence of Bugatti :)
 
I'm not watching any of these videos and I find it really annoying that people are already playing stolen copies of this game while GT fans guess and wonder and theorise indefinitely for even a release date. It's lame. I especially don't understand why some are praising the owners of these discs and begging them for tidbits.

I'm with you man!👍

Take a look here http://www.jvn.com/jeux/articles/gran-turismo-5-sortie-imminente.html
No important news, but it seems to be a new commercial campaign for GT5 in South Africa
 
Couple things about the new video on board the Z4:M -

Cars I saw that weren't shown in the dealerships include the Audi S4 (B6) and the BMW M3 (E46). That means there is a chance for E30, E36 M3s.

However, I still can't fathom any reasonable way that the TT-RS and new S4 (B8) would be included.
 
Sorry, mate; I really didn't know.

No worries, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh!

Also - to the guy who said the presence of aston martin means dealerships unlock, Aston has been there in all the vids so far I think!
 
Couple things about the new video on board the Z4:M -

Cars I saw that weren't shown in the dealerships include the Audi S4 (B6) and the BMW M3 (E46). That means there is a chance for E30, E36 M3s.

However, I still can't fathom any reasonable way that the TT-RS and new S4 (B8) would be included.

Please please please, let that ever so slim chance actually be reality. MUST HAVE E30 & E36
 
Back