GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,288 views
awesome dealership vid, could be better hahah but this confirmed there are probably a ton of cars that can be unlocked and they aren't just premiums. When he went to the subie dealership it was missing the 2010 STI and I'm pretty certain that car is a premium and they probably have the hatch version as well.
 
No, Driving Force GT is very quiet, I have it. My friend has G25 and it sounds a lot like that, very loud.

No it's not. When you oppose the wheels motion you get the very sound in the video. I had it for a month before I returned to Best Buy and bought the G27. G27 is much quieter and is the only one of these three Logitech wheels discussed to have helical gears rather than spur gears.
 
Don't know if anyone noticed, but the last Z4 video, on deep forest, had its dials in Km/h, while the 5825 guy used to have on MPH. Also, it seems like recorded from a better camera.
Maybe isn't a very relevant thing, but we may have another "leak" source. I might be wrong, nevertheless. Sorry for the bad english
 
I'm still hoping to see Koenigsegg. :(
 
I hate how everyone's bypassing Maserati . . . :grumpy:

It is annoying, i LOVE Maserati and would love to see what other cars are in there except for the GranTurismo S, if there are any more. :lol:
 
No, Driving Force GT is very quiet, I have it. My friend has G25 and it sounds a lot like that, very loud.
Sorry, but yours must be broken because the sound you hear IS the DFGT.
I own it too so I know how it sounds ;), it is not quiet at all.
 
Last edited:
Don't know if anyone noticed, but the last Z4 video, on deep forest, had its dials in Km/h, while the 5825 guy used to have on MPH. Also, it seems like recorded from a better camera.
Maybe isn't a very relevant thing, but we may have another "leak" source. I might be wrong, nevertheless. Sorry the for bad english

5825 guy also used a pad not a wheel I think.
 
CCX
I'm still hoping to see Koenigsegg. :(

I don't think we will, man.

I don't think we will. :grumpy:
 
Please please please, let that ever so slim chance actually be reality. MUST HAVE E30 & E36

There definitely is a chance. The E46 M3 was not shown in the BMW dealership but it was in this license test video. It was red, one position ahead of the S4 which was not shown in the Audi dealership.

Are only the 200 premium cars being shown in the dealerships?
 
There definitely is a chance. The E46 M3 was not shown in the BMW dealership but it was in this license test video. It was red, one position ahead of the S4 which was not shown in the Audi dealership.

Are only the 200 premium cars being shown in the dealerships?

Could very well be what's happening. and all the rest are either rewards, or used.
 
No it's not. When you oppose the wheels motion you get the very sound in the video. I had it for a month before I returned to Best Buy and bought the G27. G27 is much quieter and is the only one of these three Logitech wheels discussed to have helical gears rather than spur gears.

It's probably different depending on the individual wheel then I guess.
 
CCX
I'm still hoping to see Koenigsegg. :(

Or Nobel, SAAB, Skoda, Kia, Rover hihi sorry... Nice videos on the frontpage btw :) The Civic sounds very nice :D... Yep I know I'm late on that haha:sly:
 
Sorry, but yours must be broken because the sound you hear IS the DFGT, rybakdany also showed it in one of the other videos he uploaded.

p.s. I own it too so I know how it sounds ;), it is not quiet at all.

I'll second that, the G25 doesn't sound anything like that.
 
Or Nobel, SAAB, Skoda, Kia, Rover hihi sorry... Nice videos on the frontpage btw :) The Civic sounds very nice :D... Yep I know I'm late on that haha:sly:

This, so much this.

I've seen no Ginetta in the dealerships either, but the g4 was in GTpsp and maybe gt4? (anyone correct me?)

I'd love to see Ginetta G40 and G50 (both the v6 and the v8)
 
So we have 3 guys uploading GT5 videos, 2 are from Czech (rybakdany, you5825) and one from Brazil, which is interesting (Danikone). Let's hope they have more time during the weekend to upload new videos, would be great.
 
I would love to know if the Honda HSV GT is in. Kaz said they were working on it a LONG time ago, along with the LFA, so we should see it (fingers crossed).
 
When watching the new dealership and license videos my thoughts are:

* that the actual dealership shown is for premier cars only since there are no cheap cars to buy at the different dealers, and i asume that the extra efforts it has taken to make premier models were consentrated at the "better" cars

* that you gain experience, for instance when passing license tests as shown, and consequently rise in levels which give you the opportunity to unlock more cars


However, if I am correct in my asumptions, it would be great to have a video of the standard cars too.
 
Back