GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,273 views
Please please please, let that ever so slim chance actually be reality. MUST HAVE E30 & E36

If by any miracle that either or both the E30 and E36 are included in GT5,
it would mean that they would be Premium Cars, which can be bought from the Used car lot. ...

A bit confusing to understand, but that would be my guess.
Because it wouldn't make sense to have them Premium in a New Car Dealership.
It wouldn't make sense either that PD team design the E30 or E36 in standard.

Anyhow, i am not letting my hopes up. :(
 


Tuning shop!


You know, only a couple hours after I send them(SCEA) an email stating that the community is outraged about the whole piracy thing, we get a flurry of videos from the guy we don't even talk to, who was very slow in posting videos before.

I'm 99% certain this is viral now.
 
Another thought on the dealership menu - Subaru, no original imprezas? I was hoping to be able to get a type r/p1 or 22b...

Glad that there is still a supercharger option! Now I just need classic mini and I can make my dream mini (1293cc supercharged mini!)
 
I would love to know if the Honda HSV GT is in. Kaz said they were working on it a LONG time ago, along with the LFA, so we should see it (fingers crossed).

There's definitely an LFA in the game(it should be premium too). Someone pointed out in a post way long ago that the HSV might be in the game. It was kinda hard to tell but there was a screenshot taken and it looked to be that car. So I'm crossing my fingers on that one
 
Another thought on the dealership menu - Subaru, no original imprezas? I was hoping to be able to get a type r/p1 or 22b...

Glad that there is still a supercharger option! Now I just need classic mini and I can make my dream mini (1293cc supercharged mini!)

They will probably be under the used car dealership, and if it changes cycles it may be hard to find cars like the old gt series. but we'll see, I'm sure there's a lot more than people understand at the moment.
 
@Blayney I love the original (proper) Mini too, I can't wait to see it.
 
I agree with you there, yeah, because fast lane daily will have the info before any of us will hahadoubleha.

I watch that show every week and love it, but even I seriously doubt they would know.
 
OK Mr Sony Viral Campaign, grant me a wish.

My sister really wants to see a video of the car wash. PLEASE.
 
in the latest license test video on deep forrest.... i did not see any indicators anymore, and there is no odometer like GT4 had it, either.

anyone with access to the GT5 player's, could you request a video of the cars lightning system please. (lowbeam highbeam foglights, indicators,etc, whatever works in GT5

Chris
 
Or Nobel, SAAB, Skoda, Kia, Rover hihi sorry... Nice videos on the frontpage btw :) The Civic sounds very nice :D... Yep I know I'm late on that haha:sly:
If Noble is in that would be cool. Kia I only want the C'eed and thats due to Top Gear.
 
I just got through taking a glimpse at the Car Dealership video.The Alfa Romeo cars looked nice,but when he went to Ferrari i had to turn the video off.

I'm a big fan of Ferrari so knowing what cars i can drive would completely spoil it for me.

Next time you guys post a video put a "Ferrari Spoiler" beside the video :p
 
You know, only a couple hours after I send them(SCEA) an email stating that the community is outraged about the whole piracy thing, we get a flurry of videos from the guy we don't even talk to, who was very slow in posting videos before.

I'm 99% certain this is viral now.

Yeah, Sony's GT5 campaign is fueled by your one email.
 
When watching the new dealership and license videos my thoughts are:

* that the actual dealership shown is for premier cars only since there are no cheap cars to buy at the different dealers, and i asume that the extra efforts it has taken to make premier models were consentrated at the "better" cars

* that you gain experience, for instance when passing license tests as shown, and consequently rise in levels which give you the opportunity to unlock more cars


However, if I am correct in my asumptions, it would be great to have a video of the standard cars too.

that's what i thought at first but if you watch the most recent dealership vid, notice when he goes to teh subie dealership it's missing the 2010 STI and that's been shown in the trailer vids. I'm pretty certain that's a premium and they probably have the hatch version as well. This leads me to believe there are probably a lot more cars left to be unlocked, especially in the acura section..there's only one nsx??

X6 is also missing from the bmw dealership
 
I just got through taking a glimpse at the Car Dealership video.The Alfa Romeo cars looked nice,but when he went to Ferrari i had to turn the video off.

I'm a big fan of Ferrari so knowing what cars i can drive would completely spoil it for me.

Next time you guys post a video put a "Ferrari Spoiler" beside the video :p

Prepare to be slightly dissapointed. On topic: I really LOVE the reflection on the cars on Deep Forest, simply beautiful, photo mode-here I come!
 
I really like to see some tracks... I'm a litle boring about the old (GOOD) tracks...
 
You know, only a couple hours after I send them(SCEA) an email stating that the community is outraged about the whole piracy thing, we get a flurry of videos from the guy we don't even talk to, who was very slow in posting videos before.

I'm 99% certain this is viral now.

Been hitting that herbal? You are delusional.

Also, what is this "the community is outraged"? Outraged from what? That someone has the game before me?
 
We are getting videos from people who just aren't saying anything though. New members, nothing much to say but here come the vids.

I think that 5828 guy might have been a genuine leak, but I think Sony have gagged him and replaced him with a viral team so that they can control what is and isn't being shown.
 
I'm glad there's a real sport Renault in there... apart from the Clio.
 
Back