GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,280 views
Been hitting that herbal? You are delusional.

Also, what is this "the community is outraged"? Outraged from what? That someone has the game before me?

You missed the big lockdown and delete fest.
 
I don't think anyone noticed but on the Tuning vid he has a '61 Jag E-Type Coupe, haven't seen this car mentioned anywhere yet.
 
In respect to the HSV10 question, I really doubt that it is currently in the game. it exists as a SuperGT car and the intro shows these racing with no HSV10.

Also that video showing the Shelby is one we saw yesterday.
 
they can confirm he said that ll be released at new years midnight?
They're just looking at amazon.com and spewing info they know nothing about.
 
that new used car vid confirms the db7 (says db7 vantage) and I saw a '96 impreza in there.

Need someone with a program to frame by frame it to confirm some cars. There was an R8 race car in there too!
 
djs
I'm glad there's a real sport Renault in there... apart from the Clio.

Right ! These renault sport cars are lovely... can't wait to drive one of them on the nordschleife
 

Yeah, and I'm sure it cycles, because that was a list of only a handful of cars. a few million CR cars in there, and a few cars with a lot of miles. I'm very sure it cycles like before.

Edit: There's your 96 Subaru that you wanted in there (forgot who mentioned that earlier) but see! its there in the used car dealer :P as they said, all cars from previous gran turismo titles will be there, so if you don't find it new, a few years have went by since the last gran turismo, check the used dealer or wait for a reward.
 
Am I the only one still following this thread but not watching the vids now?

Last vid I watched was the Zonda in the rain at the Eiger. Watched the first cape ring vid but not the second. Never watched the intro as I don't want to spoil it.

Of course I see people talking about the vids, but talking and seeing are two different things and I'm keeping most of this game as a surprise.
 
I really wish that Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds was in the game. I don't mean just a Shelby GT500 'Stang, but one exactly like in the movie. Same paint job and all. That is my favorite car ever.
 
Am I the only one still following this thread but not watching the vids now?

Last vid I watched was the Zonda in the rain at the Eiger. Watched the first cape ring vid but not the second. Never watched the intro as I don't want to spoil it.

Of course I see people talking about the vids, but talking and seeing are two different things and I'm keeping most of this game as a surprise.

No, I'm with you on that.. :)
 
Yeah, and I'm sure it cycles, because that was a list of only a handful of cars. a few million CR cars in there, and a few cars with a lot of miles. I'm very sure it cycles like before.

we would have to check that on a daily basis, how annoying is that - . -
 
If Noble is in that would be cool. Kia I only want the C'eed and thats due to Top Gear.

Yes, we will se when we have GT5 in our PS3 :P

Sorry my english
 
There's some rather tasty 2nd hand cars coming out of GT5 .Nice to see they've put some proper growler's in the mix
 
Haven't seen it before I think, damn, how many people are already playing GT5?

Thanks for sharing!

When a game leaks it starts to spread like a disease, rapidly. Ill bet 100s will have it by the end of the week.
 
You weren't here earlier, I'd kept the lip to a minimum.

Snap. You might want to take your own advice there chap.

Rybakdany isn't as mysterious as you think. Go back much (much, much) earlier in this thread and you'll find the czech forum he posts on all new information on first, which auction site he bought his copy from and that he's even posted himself in this thread.
 
So i think at the cars dealership we´ve seen so far, that this are all cars, cause, when they switch from example merc to ferrari, it say beyond. Cars av... 1, but in the selection there ars more, but not av now. So i think all cars were shown.
 
Need the release date so I can plan for some days off work! :)
 
Looking at the car selection if it is like GTPSP where each game day changes manufacturers there are only a few cars like Lamborghini, Mercedes,Alfa etc but Nissan still has tons of cars and Ferrari do as well. So are most Nissans and Ferrari's and Nissans in one section whereas others like Mercedes have more selections on other days.
 
we would have to check that on a daily basis, how annoying is that - . -

We did it before ^.^, also, it use to go by the day you were on, sometimes you could go through 30+ days in a day if you wanted to, sometimes even more depending on how often you exited and saved etc. and it changed daily, with colors/cars/variations/makes/models etc.
 
Need the release date so I can plan for some days off work! :)

This is my concern. All of the Sony sites are starting to roll over to "November 2010". If I'm going to schedule days off, they have to be very soon. It will either be 2 days next week because of Thanksgiving or it will be 4 days the following week. I just need to know which. :nervous:
 
Back