GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,333 views
At the end of the GT Auto vid does it say "racing modifications can't be carried out on some cars?" I almost thought it said not on standard cars, I hope it's just "some" cars.
 
Anybody see FastLaneDaily.
They apparently have conformation that GT5 will be release at midnight on New Years Eve.
 
can someone check my list from the used car dealership vid?

Okay so in it I see

Honda Prelude type s - Mazda MX5
Honda Civic - Mazda MX5
Toyota (something) - Mine's Skyline gtr vspec
Infiniti G20 - Nissan Skyline vspec r32
Toyota Celica '06 - Toyota Prius
Alfa 156 - Subaru Impreza STi sedan '96
Subaru Impreza - Mercedes Cl600
Mazda RX7 '93 - Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 - Mitsubishi Mirage cyborg
Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Coupe - Honda S2000
Mazda MX5 - BMW Mini Cooper S
Chevrolet Camaro Race Car - Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 '02
Audi R8 Racecar '01 - Toyota Aristo (I think?) '91
Toyota Aristo (I think?) - Impreza Rally proto '01
Honda Civic SIr '91 - Pagani Zonda C12S



Change DB6 to DB7. 👍
 
A-Spec races



Couldn't resist the urge to watch. :crazy:

I'm very curious about those level tabs on the bottom right of each event.
 
"You cannot change the wheels on a Standard model car." It seems Standard cars are even less customisable than they were in GT4.
____________________________

This is... sad :( Why? Well, ok!
 
Couldn't resist the urge to watch. :crazy:

I'm very curious about those level tabs on the bottom right of each event.

Those are the minimum level to enter those events most likely.
 
One thing I noticed on the GT auto shop was the body repair's ....it sounds like damage could stay on the vehicle
 
Can't change the wheels on a standard car.

MAJOR disappointment.
 
So is that link to Sony giving a release date to Indian retailers legit or not?

How many times do you have to be told!

If it isn't from sony it isn't legit... Cant you see all your replies??

Anyway... allow it 'cannot change wheels on standard models' BAAAD NEWS :(
 
Dont wanna see the vids, dont wanna see the vids, dont wanna see the vids... I HAVE TO RESIST :O Hopefully i just have to wait 2 more weeks to see it myself :D
 
Special Events

[youtubehd]ZeGB6WKSEsc[/youtubehd]

Does anyone know if these special events are something that will actually be updated? It seems like something they would switch up every week or month, with new challenges.
 
What's going on O_O so many new videos in like 10minutes...
 
Last edited:
Couldn't resist the urge to watch. :crazy:

I'm very curious about those level tabs on the bottom right of each event.

I think its the level you're at with the A-Spec points, as near the end of the video he tries to go into the Pro series but gets a message saying he is only level 10.
 
Dont wanna see the vids, dont wanna see the vids, dont wanna see the vids... I HAVE TO RESIST :O Hopefully i just have to wait 2 more weeks to see it myself :D

Smart move, dont spoil anything for yourself. When GTA4 was coming out I spent like a week watching so many vids after it leaked, that by the time I actually played the game I felt like I had played it already. Ill never do that again, I only watched the intro so far.
 
Does anyone know if these special events are something that will actually be updated? It seems like something they would switch up every week or month, with new challenges.

They should be able to release DLC Special Events over time. It seems like it's going to be a popular aspect of the game.
 
Can't change the wheels on a standard car.

MAJOR disappointment.

Yeah, what happened to changing wheels on cars in GT4?

Now we have a brand new game, 6 years later, and the majority of the cars can't even have an aftermarket set of wheels. 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

What else are they exempt from? Race mods? Body parts? Paint? Heh
 
me too xD

Well... seriouslly... Yeah, I'm hardly disapointed.

It's just stupid. Why? Now we have 800 cars that we can't change the wheels? Oh no.
 
I would like to see how damage is implemented. Is it in the extreme racing series only? or is it under the option settings and if it is also has the same settings in the private room options? Any videos of this? Inquiring minds wana know!
 
It is really hard to comprehend the massive leap in quality over the last time we saw that track...

On a side note, since we've all been side tracked by videos, he's stated that in that video he was using Driving force GT, which goes to show that was the zipper sound we were hearing. I already knew it was the wheel, just wanted to confirm that for everyone else who said it was a "pad"
 
I would like to see how damage is implemented. Is it in the extreme racing series only? or is it under the option settings and if it is also has the same settings in the private room options? Any videos of this? Inquiring minds wana know!

Inquiring minds that have already paid for the game :)
 
Lets get some ideas as to what the "Gran Tour" could be?

Maybe PD tracks using the course maker to simulate a countryside.?

What is the Italia?
 
Smart move, dont spoil anything for yourself. When GTA4 was coming out I spent like a week watching so many vids after it leaked, that by the time I actually played the game I felt like I had played it already. Ill never do that again, I only watched the intro so far.

Well i watched the 2 vids of eiger in the rain and the one of cape town. it was so AWSOME but i dont wanna spoil myself anything more. so i wanna have the AWESOME feeling when i am sitting in front of my own tv with my own wheel
 
Fcuk video overload!! It´s hard to not watch them... Anyway I wan´t to experience it myself...

Did you guys dont think that the standard cars also look brillant? I mean, after all that standard car crying :)
 
Back