GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,333 views
that's what i thought at first but if you watch the most recent dealership vid, notice when he goes to teh subie dealership it's missing the 2010 STI and that's been shown in the trailer vids. I'm pretty certain that's a premium and they probably have the hatch version as well. This leads me to believe there are probably a lot more cars left to be unlocked, especially in the acura section..there's only one nsx??

X6 is also missing from the bmw dealership

Exactly. Hopefully there is a lot more cars to be unlocked. And if we take into account that the guy who has this copy of the game only has had it for a couple of days, this sounds very reasonable imo.

The question is if new car manufacturers will be unlocked that currently cant be seen in the dealership menu. However, some of the car manufacturers have no cars available at the current level, which make me believe that maybe there wont be new manufacteres showing up.
 
the car dealership rotation thing isn't a huge issue due to the car sharing feature.
 
That grand tour mode in special events looks like it can be quite epic o0 Top Gear "Best driving roads" inspired? I hope so.. mmmmmm =)))
 
That grand tour mode in special events looks like it can be quite epic o0 Top Gear "Best driving roads" inspired? I hope so.. mmmmmm =)))

Yep, that one looks very interesting indeed, and damned I hope you're right.
 
The question is if new car manufacturers will be unlocked that currently cant be seen in the dealership menu. However, some of the car manufacturers have no cars available at the current level, which make me believe that maybe there wont be new manufacteres showing up.

Exactly what i´m talkin about. Think so it is.
 
We did it before ^.^, also, it use to go by the day you were on, sometimes you could go through 30+ days in a day if you wanted to, sometimes even more depending on how often you exited and saved etc. and it changed daily, with colors/cars/variations/makes/models etc.

yea i did that too but it's just annoying, why couldn't it just all appear right there for you? oh well...please release please please please...:(
 
can someone check my list from the used car dealership vid?

Okay so in it I see

Honda Prelude type s - Mazda MX5
Honda Civic - Mazda MX5
Toyota (something) - Mine's Skyline gtr vspec
Infiniti G20 - Nissan Skyline vspec r32
Toyota Celica '06 - Toyota Prius
Alfa 156 - Subaru Impreza STi sedan '96
Subaru Impreza - Mercedes Cl600
Mazda RX7 '93 - Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 - Mitsubishi Mirage cyborg
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe - Honda S2000
Mazda MX5 - BMW Mini Cooper S
Chevrolet Camaro Race Car - Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 '02
Audi R8 Racecar '01 - Toyota Aristo (I think?) '91
Toyota Aristo (I think?) - Impreza Rally proto '01
Honda Civic SIr '91 - Pagani Zonda C12S
 
Last edited:
Wow ! Nice to see all these video's. It's better than nothing. Didn't watch the intro though. Want to keep that for myself.
The Zonda/rain vid was amazing ! I would love to see a Lamborghini rain vid at night ! Or something that races at night with rain would be fine.

But isn't time to re-open the car thread ? There have been many new cars discovered since it has been closed. I think it should re-open to be updated. Or at least get someone to update the list.
 
Been hitting that herbal? You are delusional.

Don't be hatin on da herbs :p

Also, what is this "the community is outraged"? Outraged from what? That someone has the game before me?

Thats what I've been trying to figure out. Maybe Sherlock could help us?
 
The "A" at the top of the screen is,who have one red bar near there, is the A-spec progress?

Yes it is the progress of your leveling up with the A-spec points:)
 
So do we know about the dealerships yet?

eg: where is the countach? Bugatti dealers etc.

(Sorry if I missed it.)
 
haha, with todays new posts with all the new videos, we'll have a new full frontpage, I think we all should take a nap, and come back and watch them all at once to get one giant arousal for GT5 and then all complain why the release date isn't out yet, to make it go by faster. :lol:

Edit, I hope the "aero parts" in that part of the video isn't limited to like 40% of the cars. Like how it was before. I really hope the variable in HP is also different. Instead of having 32 cars that just "happen" to peak out at 297 hp when fully tuned. example, there are alot of 300-500hp civics out there, I've seen plenty of RSX's top at 480 hp, yet the one in GT5p only lets it get up to 297, same with the golf and the other cars. I'm very happy with what I've seen tho at the moment. Can't wait to drive every single car in the game.
 
Kinda thinkin' out loud but does no one else HATE the idea of levels in GT5?

It would probably make me feel like i'm playing NFS while i'm looking for a car to buy and it just ruins the freedom of GT.
 
video rush!!! what's happening seriously... release date please :sly:
 
I have decided i'm not gonna look at anymore vids.....its hard but i want to see things via the game. I'll still follow the thread but thats as far as it goes. Please don't hurt me.
 
Back