GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,130 views
Starting to think PD needed another year to even get close to what GT5 should be.

:( I'm getting more and more excited every day by more videos, but ever video kills me a little inside. Its just like GT4 with some upscaled graphics and more cars/tracks.

I mean we can't even change the wheels on standard cars.

But hopefully this game will still be fun so I'll wait and see.

I just wanted my standard cars with custom rims :(

i agree starting to get frustrated already
 
I don't even care if you can't change rims on standard cars. It's probably because the individual panels on the standard cars aren't modelled. They might have RMs which is a bit easier since it's just a completely different car, but the rims are probably modelled using the Premium level detail and models.
 
Fcuk video overload!! It´s hard to not watch them... Anyway I wan´t to experience it myself...

Did you guys dont think that the standard cars also look brillant? I mean, after all that standard car crying :)

Just to let you know, I don't think the staff will appreciate you evading their language filter. On the subject of Standard cars, while I respect your opinion, I couldn't agree with it any less. 👎
 
having watched it, seems a bit of a waste of time? It's just a prize car system right? May as well just give it to you... or am I missing something?
 
Just to let you know, I don't think the staff will appreciate you evading their language filter. On the subject of Standard cars, while I respect your opinion, I couldn't agree with it any less. 👎

I couldn't agree with you any less.
 
:lol: I love the car delivery intro on how GT presents the "new car" That miata was all like I've got cute little flip up lights and you're alone in this little dark room and I'm going to eat your soul.
LOL, such a great description. 👍
 
I don't understand either what it is that's ben taken 5 years to do. As I understands things, the weather isn't even dynamic, you just choose(or the game chooses in GT mode) if you wanna play a rainy level or not. So... what's ben taken 5 years then.... to do the extremely nice modeling to 1000 cars? Oh, sorry, I mean to do the extremely nice modeling to 200 cars?
 
This item talk and all "items" and "ticket" stuff sounds like... DLC packs for tickets for special stuffs?
 
I dont't understand either what it is that's ben taken 5 years to do. As I understands things, the weather isn't even dynamic, you just choose(or the game chooses in GT mode) if you wanna play a rainy level or not. So... what's ben taken 5 years then.... to do the extremely nice modeling to 1000 cars? Oh, sorry, I mean to do the extremely nice modeling to 200 cars?

stfu. Don't buy the game, they definately weren't trying to make it for you.
 
There are too many leaks now. Way more than Sony would want if we take a logical look at it. November 24th better be the date because anyone who cannot resist will end up having watched everything on Youtube and six years of development deserve better. I'm not watching anymore after the Deep Forest license video.
 

Yep. Throws out the idea that some had about what "cars available at current level 0" meant. Saying 0 was your current level and not the number of cars that manufacturer had for you to purchase at your current level.

I must say, the Ferraris look absolutely beautiful in that dealer video. Much better than GT5P.
 
This item talk and all "items" and "ticket" stuff sounds like... DLC packs for tickets for special stuffs?

In the car delivery video it said you unlocked this color for use in the GT Auto shop now.
 
I don't understand either what it is that's ben taken 5 years to do. As I understands things, the weather isn't even dynamic, you just choose(or the game chooses in GT mode) if you wanna play a rainy level or not. So... what's ben taken 5 years then.... to do the extremely nice modeling to 1000 cars? Oh, sorry, I mean to do the extremely nice modeling to 200 cars?

5 years doesnt mean that was just sitting around working on GT5 that entire time. Didnt Kaz himself say it took 2 years of preproduction just to figure everything out first?

Then they had to build nascar, karts, get the weather working. Just sitting here watching vids, no it doesnt really look like it took 5 years, but then again we have no idea what sort of problems they ran into on the ps3 and whatnot.
 
You can give your cars/parts etc to your friends online too.
 
stfu. Don't buy the game, they definately weren't trying to make it for you.

How about using capital letters there, sport?
 
I don't understand either what it is that's ben taken 5 years to do. As I understands things, the weather isn't even dynamic, you just choose(or the game chooses in GT mode) if you wanna play a rainy level or not. So... what's ben taken 5 years then.... to do the extremely nice modeling to 1000 cars? Oh, sorry, I mean to do the extremely nice modeling to 200 cars?

The weather is dynamic. Just because he hasn't shown it yet doesn't mean it's not there.
 
I don't understand either what it is that's ben taken 5 years to do. As I understands things, the weather isn't even dynamic, you just choose(or the game chooses in GT mode) if you wanna play a rainy level or not. So... what's ben taken 5 years then.... to do the extremely nice modeling to 1000 cars? Oh, sorry, I mean to do the extremely nice modeling to 200 cars?

You're so carefree, grow up.
 
You gotta laugh at the amount of whingers in this thread. Don't buy the game if you don't like what it has to offer, simple as that.
 
stfu. Don't buy the game, they definately weren't trying to make it for you.

If you're gonna attack everybody who has something negative about Gran Turismo 5 just because it has the name Gran Turismo in it, you were either droped below a chair in you're very early days, or very, very, very immature. In either ways, it's better to shut up both in real life and online.
 
You gotta laugh at the amount of whingers in this thread. Don't buy the game if you don't like what it has to offer, simple as that.

This.
 
If you're gonna attack everybody who has something negative about Gran Turismo 5 just because it has the name Gran Turismo in it, you were either droped below a chair in you're very early days, or very, very, very immature. In either ways, it's better to shut up both in real life and online.

I hate people without appreciation, that is all.
 
I'm loving these videos, also there was Nurburgring in the special event, and it was labeled "dry", so rain on Nurburgring is confirmed by the looks of it? 👍

Also the best GT5 feature can't be revealed yet, (online).
 
Back