GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,662 views
Anybody has an idea of what this is supposed to be?
[Youtube]VQ5-Rv3r26s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/Youtube]

Hmmm, in-game advert?
 
I think the car delivery "scheme" is going to get boring rather fast. It's just another set of buttons added to the whole experience.
It's good to see that at least they changed the prize cars from GT4. It does make it seem like the license tests will net you premium cars judging by the MX5.
 
The amount of people whining in this thread is reaching the point of hilarity.
 
djs
And to think that we were expecting better customization than GT4...

Just wait til GT6 arrives :)


Next millenium.



The amount of people whining in this thread is reaching the point of hilarity.


After 5, almost 6 years you do expect to be able to at least change the rims on all cars. C'mon, it's 2011 soon, not 1999.
 
Now for me... GT5 will just be a placeholder until GT6 comes.

Maybe then they will actually finish making the game.
 
...and yet there is the SP1... :)

But does that really count if it was by the same company that made the original?
 
Anyone else surprised by the huge leap in car prices? In prologue the F2007 was 2 miliion now it's 12.5 million, and that used LM camaro was over 2 million, I'm guessing we must get a lot more credits for winning races now.
 
Now for me... GT5 will just be a placeholder until GT6 comes.

Maybe then they will actually finish making the game.

What a bold statement, really?
 
Starfirebird View Post
Am i the only one who doesn't give a hoot about the whole standard cars cannot have rim upgrades?

This isn't a game about making your car looking nice,it's about racing end of story.

I'm sure once those of you who are complaining about this pops in GT5 and has a few races will soon forget about this.

Bro, ever since 1999 in GT2 weve been able to somewhat personalize the appearance of our cars, its been the only thing distinguishing YOUR IROCz from MY IROCz, and now we cant have that, its a step backwards, and i dont understand it.

R-Mods, im guessing NONE for Standards, Body mods none for standards.

It's not a deal breaker, but its hard to understand, and its a bitch, especially wiht online....
 
So many copies... so many videos... this could be a guerrilla marketing action by SONY... I made some of these actions last year with a new motorcucle... and it works... with low cost...

Great works from SONY... now give us the game... please!
 
Now for me... GT5 will just be a placeholder until GT6 comes.

Maybe then they will actually finish making the game.

I hope alot of these people are getting infractions, because of all these BS comments being put in this thread.
 
The amount of people whining in this thread is reaching the point of hilarity.

They're talking about things that are dissappointed in, I'm pretty sure they are allowed to do that, as long as it's in a civil manner, which seems to be the case for the most part to me.

If you dont care about the fact that 800 cars in this game are basically just static shells with wheels, well that's fine, but if some of us are dissappointed in this then we can certainly discuss that. We're keeping it clean, so just ignore it if you disagree.
 
To all the people complaing about whining, we have a right to moan, 800 of cars will not be able to have their wheels changed, you can do it in GT4 why wouldn't they make it possible in GT5?

What the bloody hell is up with the painting system? I mean why can't we just get a colour pallet this is just... I don't even...

But anyway, PD if you're reading this, just release the game, and think about DLC, do not think about another delay, trust me that will make things worse.
 
Anyone else surprised by the huge leap in car prices? In prologue the F2007 was 2 miliion now it's 12.5 million, and that used LM camaro was over 2 million, I'm guessing we must get a lot more credits for winning races now.

I hope not.

The harder the better. Prologue was far too easy to get good cars. Any noob could get a top spec car in no time.
 
I hope alot of these people are getting infractions, because of all this BS comments being put in this thread.

Opinions, learn what they are. He didnt attack anyone, didnt curse, used good grammer, just because you dont share the same opinion as him doesnt mean he did anything wrong. Grow up.
 
But does that really count if it was by the same company that made the original?

If it is a total mutilation of the original, then, to me, it is the same :) Maybe not.

But there are tuning cars in the game so there really can't be any second thaughts regarding the departure of "original glory".
 
The amount of people whining in this thread is reaching the point of hilarity.

Oh, I'm sorry...does those who voice a displeased opinion, therefore leading to a lack of rear-end kissing offend you?
 
something just makes me wonder:

Standard Cars cannot change Rims as understood from video.

Standard car be tuned according to other screens.
But can you add a racing muffler, racing suspension, NA Tune and Racetires

It just doensn't make sense at all.....?!

Not complaining but just wondering ;)

For the Czech Lucky Ones :D
"Buying a standard car a go through the complete GT Auto would clear up many things"
 
Bro, ever since 1999 in GT2 weve been able to somewhat personalize the appearance of our cars, its been the only thing distinguishing YOUR IROCz from MY IROCz, and now we cant have that, its a step backwards, and i dont understand it.

R-Mods, im guessing NONE for Standards, Body mods none for standards.

It's not a deal breaker, but its hard to understand, and its a bitch, especially wiht online....

But so far, thats just one thing you can't change. If you can customize everything else, then I doubt the ability to personize your IROCz from their IROCz is completely taken away.
 
Opinions, learn what they are. He didnt attack anyone, didnt curse, used good grammer, just because you dont share the same opinion as him doesnt mean he did anything wrong. Grow up.

Opinions that have no relevence, but that are wasting space. And it was kind of a joke, but not really.
 
Also, the body damage. That's not what that option is for. I remember we had it back in GT4 days, it was just used to fix your chassis after so many miles.

That's what I thought, but I think now if you have big accidents you can damage your chassis, and having lots of accidents can shorten it's life.

But the one in GT4 was part of the tuning section, and could only be carried out once, how do you all know this isn't something completely different, given that it's in a different section for a start.
 
To all the people complaing about whining, we have a right to moan, 800 of cars will not be able to have their wheels changed, you can do it in GT4 why wouldn't they make it possible in GT5?

What the bloody hell is up with the painting system? I mean why can't we just get a colour pallet this is just... I don't even...

I don't understand what you mean about the painting system. What have I missed? What is it we can't do? Don't tell me that we can't change colors on the cars??? No, that can't be the case...
 
Anyone else surprised by the huge leap in car prices? In prologue the F2007 was 2 miliion now it's 12.5 million, and that used LM camaro was over 2 million, I'm guessing we must get a lot more credits for winning races now.

I think its due to the amount of races we will have in GT5 over GT5P. It would not be fun grinding out 12.5m credits on 6 circuits.
 
Anybody has an idea of what this is supposed to be?
[Youtube]VQ5-Rv3r26s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/Youtube]

I'd imagine it's for when you leave the screen idle for a long period of time, just like prologue had its historical facts.
 
You gotta laugh at the amount of whingers in this thread. Don't buy the game if you don't like what it has to offer, simple as that.

You gotta laugh at the amound of fanboys in this thread. Don't read the thread if you can't take your favorite game being criticised.
 
I thought that this disciussion was for GRAN TURISMO 5, not for kid's habits
 
Back