GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,462 views
And you pointing out posts that are apparently wasting space is not a waste of space?
A joke, but not really? Wow, very profound of you.

You don't think I thought of that? really lol. I had to respond đź’ˇ

but lol I was thinking that as I was typing the comment fak I'm being so hyporcritical right now lol


PS. last irrelevant post :)
 
Oh well about the rim change. Still going to be an awesome game.
 
Indeed but the fact that you can perform such large modifications to a car and not such a tiny one that has been in the game for a decade, I dont get it. Ill love GT5 but this is perplexing, I hope you understand why.

You wouldn't be the first to say that. I've been left scratching my head plenty times with GT so I understand what you're saying.
 
Hello? I personally would have thought this important, yet none of the videos were uploaded directly and there has been no mention for a good while.

Yeah I would also like to know about this, maybe it has something to do with "secrecy of identity" for the guys, who have the game right now because they potentially stole it, but then again, how comes someone from Brazil has one copy? :dunce:

Edit: Right, they bought the games, somehow, somewhere, that was the story.
 
Why all the whining? Did you expect GT5 to be the perfect racing game of all times with every car and customization you can imagine? If you had that in mind from the beginning, then you are going to be one sad puppy on launch date.

Let's be realistic, no game will be perfect in the eyes of gamers. If you keep focusing on the negatives, you'll just be sulking around on the forums all day complaining. Why not look at the positive stuff? Better car sounds, more detailed tracks, bigger selection of cars etc. Seems like everyone forgot about the Motul on SSR7 already...:indiff:

well said...
 
3 minutes ago you couldn't take any negative about GT5 beeing said, and now you are saying something negative yourself? Thats good! Right track 👍

It's funny, I remembered playing GT2 and I thought, yes this is quite dissapointing. But that's it, I'm sure the game has other things to offer. I'm more of a time trial person anyway.
 
Hello? I personally would have thought this important, yet none of the videos were uploaded directly and there has been no mention for a good while.

I hope it made it in! I was looking forward to showing off my (lack of) skills!
 
We want just to talk about of GT5, take your opinion to you, I don't care about one ot two that are discussing, the name of the site is GTPLANET, not kid's discussion.com/ !!!!!

So you're saying opinions cant be discussed here, only facts? Interesting, because even though I only signed up recently, Ive been coming here for years, and I see opinions every day all day in every single thread.

If someone doesnt like this rim issue, there really is not anything wrong with them wanting to talk about that. It's no different than you saying you love this or that, is it?

When things become only one sided is exactly what a dictatorship is. People should be able to discuss how they feel about things as long as its kept clean. People are keeping it clean here. Im pretty sure its not very hard for you just scroll past it? Click that long scrolly bar at the right, it's pretty cool!
 
Why all the whining? Did you expect GT5 to be the perfect racing game of all times with every car and customization you can imagine? If you had that in mind from the beginning, then you are going to be one sad puppy on launch date.

Let's be realistic, no game will be perfect in the eyes of gamers. If you keep focusing on the negatives, you'll just be sulking around on the forums all day complaining. Why not look at the positive stuff? Better car sounds, more detailed tracks, bigger selection of cars etc. Seems like everyone forgot about the Motul on SSR7 already...:indiff:

I expected at least the same as GT4. Not less...if you get what I mean, you and many other in here pretending they don't care about flaws.
 
Anyone notice how, on Twitter, every time Jordon posts an update, Playstation posts something shortly after?
 
To be honest I was really looking forward to changing wheels on most Standard cars. To find out that I can't, why did they even bother adding standards? It's obviously still a buy, but when 80% of the cars you can't change the look of, it's kind of a useless game. Next we're going to find out you won't be able to upgrade them..... I would've bought GTPSP a long time ago if I didn't know you couldn't change the wheels in the FULL game

I just can't believe they would do something so stupid

Are you serious or being sarcastic?
 
Anybody has an idea of what this is supposed to be?
[Youtube]VQ5-Rv3r26s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/Youtube]

'Make your own commercial mode' ?
Looks kinda strange.
We will see when we finally get the game.

Anyway ,
I think that you can change the rims on standard cars , but not on the classic cars. Why would you wan't to change the rims of a Jag E-type. I think it is only for the classic cars.

I don't see why all the people just keep whining ? Why not point out the good things ? The beautiful graphics , the great looking menu , great car selection.
More than a 1000 cars and people still aren't happy. You can't have it all...
 
Yeah I would also like to know about this, maybe it has something to do with "secrecy of identity" for the guys, who have the game right now because they potentialy stole it, but then again, how comes someone from Brazil has one copy? :dunce:

Edit: Right, they bought the games, somehow, somewhere, that was the story.

I personally doubt the games were stolen, they just knew someone and got advanced copies.

As far as the YouTube feature and identity, Sony can know who they are since most of these videos were recorded while online, you can tell due to friends icons popping up on the screen. The direct to YouTube video upload feature was never mentioned again since last year I believe, I fear they may have dropped it.
 
How about if sony are seeing this and the disks havn't really been pressed yet just a few to get peoples opinion decide to delay the game for another 12 months or so? .. we all get nothing at all then .. i cant wait for the game and nothing ive seen has dulled my impatience for it i still want it more than any game ever
 
I love the story happening in here. It's so loly ^^
Don't you see Sony will play with us till the game is out.
Today, it's the rim problem. Tomorrow, it will be an ambiguous detail about locked car/track, maybe the cash you win at the end of a challenge,...
And everybody's arguing for so small details. Who's right or wrong. Ridiculous.
In my opinion, the only thing that misses is... the car wash!!!! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUTHvujKm6I

Everybody wants the same things at the end. The game!
(release date please?):sly:
 
djs
I expected at least the same as GT4. Not less...if you get what I mean, you and many other in here pretending they don't care about flaws.

Maybe you could look at what is NEW in GT5. A hell lot is. Night/day transitions, weather, new tracks, over 200 incredibly detailed cars plus loads more.

Maybe they should have left out the tires of the Standard Cars. Or square wheels. That would be something to moan about.
 
Huh? His opinion was relevant to me, since we both share the same one on this subject. This isnt a dictatorship you know where only positive opinions can be discussed. If we keep it clean and civil, then we can talk about whatever we want. That's how message board work you know.

If you dont agree, then say you dont, or dont say anything and just move on. Calling for people to be disciplined for sharing an opinion, negative or not, makes you look like a child.

No his comment wasn't, he was taking a deliberate stab at the creation of GT5, which is nothing but childish, I wanted to make sure he was aware of that. And statements like that arn't needed in the thread.
 
Anybody has an idea of what this is supposed to be?
[Youtube]VQ5-Rv3r26s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/Youtube]

I mentioned that this is probably a screen saver thing. From the looks of it, though, said screensaver might be vehicle specific.
 
sorry but wheels don't mean tires,does it?sorry but i'm italian

Yes people are referring to the actual alloys/rims. Not the tire compound. That can still be changed/selected for all cars (R1,R2,R3,N1,N2 etc) :)
 
I personally doubt the games were stolen, they just knew someone and got advanced copies.

As far as the YouTube feature and identity, Sony can know who they are since most of these videos were recorded while online, you can tell due to friends icons popping up on the screen. The direct to YouTube video upload feature was never mentioned again since last year I believe, I fear they may have dropped it.

Good point, very possible and very unfortunate, if true.
 
You shouldn't be able to access the YouTube feature without the servers being up. That feature should be found in the Online Replay Album. So without the servers being up the YouTube feature will be disabled.
 
Eleanor is in the game. The thing is that the re-make of Gone in 60 Seconds changed the car. The true Eleanor was a yellow and black Mach 1 and it is shown in the Top Gear picture from a few days back.

:dunce: Ah man, I feel a little dumb now. I didn't know there was an old Gone in 60 Seconds. I thought the 2000 one was the only one....but yeah, I've seen that Mach 1 before, I just had no idea it was from the original movie.
 
Back