GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,260 views
It seems to me that we will see the whole game on Youtube before Sony even decides to give us a release date.

with all the new vids poping up in every thread I feel like my excitment is fading just that little bit...

I see your point but i want this game more than kylie minogues ass so nothing will break my excitement for it
 
What!!! I'll make this simple for you. Don't buy the game. Seems as though your one of those that can't be pleased with anything. How about you go out and make GT1 from scratch, and build yourself up to GT5. Let us know what your limited to time-wise and hardware wise.

First of all, thats a very imature statement, i cant build a game since im not at developer/programmer. But with PD resources and skills, they could balande the game better. If other developers can do it, PD can do it aswell.

Time wize and hardware wize? The Ps3 could definatly handle rims for svery car in game, and body kits, advande modding etc. It was done in forza 3, and it could be done in gt5. They had 5-6 years to develope gt5.


/I eat, sleep, breathe Forza *sarcasm*
 
dont mean to be negative. but come review time you can guarantee this game wont be reviewed for the content and depth it has. but for the content it doesn't have, or the content that its rivals have, ie forza.

So far, Forza 3 has a good Multiplayer online system in place..and a great way to customize the look of your car.

Both of these remains to be seen in GT5.

bUT sOFAR GT5 is blowing forza 3 out of the water :)
 
First of all, thats a very imature statement, i cant build a game since im not at developer/programmer. But with PD resources and skills, they could balande the game better. If other developers can do it, PD can do it aswell.

Time wize and hardware wize? The Ps3 could definatly handle rims for svery car in game, and body kits, advande modding etc. It was done in forza 3, and it could be done in gt5. They had 5-6 years to develope gt5.


/I eat, sleep, breathe Forza *sarcasm*

You havnt played the game yet so how can you make the assumptions you have?
 
Whoa, just got home, looks like Iv'e missed alot.

Anyone got a round up of today's news?
 
End User License Agreements are applied as soon as you part with your cash buddy, you agree to whatever conditions sony lays down.

Eulas dont matter in countries that dont have laws restricting use. What he is saying is correct if his countries laws dont enforce copyright infringement.
 
I take that Rybak.d won't post any more info.
You5825... can't count on him in posting new info (although the SSR7 video has been the best so far in my opinion, despite the horrible quality) as he doesn't want to spoil, apparently.

What about that other Czech GTPlanet user?
He wrote he would get a copy just for this weekend.
We haven't read anymore from him.
 
I think some people are far too hung up on the bragging rights of the game, they can't be happy because of the whole premium thing, and lack of customisation...

Personally, I'm disappointed with what I've seen so far because I'm a massive BMW fan and was hoping for a better selection of BMW's.. no E30 M3 (so far)!!, I'm disappointed because of the lack of new real world circuits.... but at WORST this game is still epic, for people to overlook the massive wealth of content and detail this game offers, just because there are some gaps.. it's just short sighted.

It says a lot about GT and PD, and Kaz, that people expect perfection automotically...

GT5 has damage
GT5 has weather
GT5 has interiors
GT5 has a course maker
GT5 has far better graphics
GT5 has far better sound
GT5 has online play
GT5 has ~1000 cars
GT5 has WRC
GT5 has karts
GT5 has NASCAR

Sorry if you think you are being short-changed, I guess you could save your money and keep playing GT4 or GT5P.. oh no, wait.. sorry they don't have all these things!...

I am disappointed in you actually. You have over 500 post man. You know better than this thinking. We haven't seen the game in its entirety yet. I expect new comers to think like this, not you. Snap out of it dude. We need some optimism out of you to carry us thru til release.
 
First of all, thats a very imature statement, i cant build a game since im not at developer/programmer. But with PD resources and skills, they could balande the game better. If other developers can do it, PD can do it aswell.

Time wize and hardware wize? The Ps3 could definatly handle rims for svery car in game, and body kits, advande modding etc. It was done in forza 3, and it could be done in gt5. They had 5-6 years to develope gt5.


/I eat, sleep, breathe Forza *sarcasm*

They've had 5-6 years to develop(*) GT5, and they HAVE put in the above. Albiet, on only 200 cars, but not highly reflective, almost cartoony like in Forza. no, but with perfect textures, IMMACULATE interiors and to top it all off, you can view it all in 3D. Now, what were you saying about Forza?
 
FYP
I can imagine an ad for GT5 like a finacial services add with shouting about its great new feature and then in a hurried voice saying "terms & conditions apply".

I had to chuckle at this.

I never really thought about it, but almost all of their new "features" are limited in some sort of way. Hopefully those limitations don't affect the way I play the game too much. (Besides cockpits.)
 
Black Ops is win. They can release GT5 in 2011 for all I care. I've waited so long I've just lost interest.

/useless post
 
@ rybak.d

thnx for the effort!

i managed to watch all video's before they went offline :D

Its lame that sony promises to give us a releasedate before the end of october, they break that promise, and now they bitch about every little thing that gets on youtube about the game.

That type of marketing is something i definitely do not appreciate, and it doesn't make anyone want the game more than they did before.

L/\ME!
 
It seems to me that we will see the whole game on Youtube before Sony even decides to give us a release date.

with all the new vids poping up in every thread I feel like my excitment is fading just that little bit...

but that could be just me.

Me too, I think I won't watch videos anymore to keep my excitement high
 
well in all honesty...

im not best pleased with sony / pd at the moment..

i have never played forza, because im a GT man always have been..

but if iam unable to play this game until next year... when i know its in the stores ready t go... ill not be happy and wont be giving sony my support in terms of money.

so ok.. RFACTOR / GTR2 / IRACING / GTR EVO / GT LEGENDS it would be
i have all...
 
End User License Agreements are applied as soon as you part with your cash buddy, you agree to whatever conditions sony lays down.

No, EULA's have no lawful base in the Netherlands as you (usually) can't read them before purchase ;). In fact you should be able to an EULA in a gameshop before an EULA would be lawful here. It's forbidden to sell stuff with unknown agreements in my country.
 
Whoa, just got home, looks like Iv'e missed alot.

Anyone got a round up of today's news?
Nothing new really, apart from a lot of whining about the inability to change rims on standard cars. Oh, and people seem to be discussing Forza a lot now which obviously has a lot to do with the game! :lol:
 
No, it doesn't matter at all what you're filming. But you're from a different country with different rights. Apparently the industry has so much power there that they take your own rights away :).
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any problem in my country with filming the game in my own house. Just like filming a part of a movie is not a problem at all.

youre an EU resident, so actually you will. Youre breaking the law by being in possesion of said BRD, hence youre breaking the law by filming you using it. The place where youre filming it isnt the issue, its the thing youre filming. EU got a lot of weird laws about being in possesion of vs. sharing stuff on the interweb. One thing is to film for your own purpose, but when you share illegal stuff on the web you are going down for it. Theres a reason why its distributors hows being targeted by antipirates, and not the ones how have some music or whatever at home..

Im just as curious as everyone else, but if its fx a stolen copy, then i really wont like watching it. No matter where its filmed ;)
 
well in all honesty...

im not best pleased with sony / pd at the moment..

i have never played forza, because im a GT man always have been..

but if iam unable to play this game until next year... when i know its in the stores ready t go... ill not be happy and wont be giving sony my support in terms of money.

so ok.. RFACTOR / GTR2 / IRACING / GTR EVO / GT LEGENDS it would be

Go play Forza, it will just make you appreciate GT even more, I ran back to GT after playing Forza. The single player in Forza is totally boring and uninspiring, the online is where its at in that game, but GT is now online as well with waaaay more options that actually has to do with racing and playing.
 
Back