GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,732 views
I will be too busy playing through licences, events, drifting, rallying, racing online, trying out different cars, enjoying damage effects, improved sound, and creating courses, to worry about putting wheel rims on the car.

I'll just be happy to get the game :)
 
Despite all the speculation and here say. This game will not disappoint me. GT never has, and I doubt it ever will. When they release the game I will be more than happy to give them my money for it. They worked hard on it, I worked hard for my money. Its a fair exchange. I like that they do the secrecy thing, it really builds up anticipation, wonder, and excitement. Specially for us die hard fans who will appreciate the game no matter what. What it boils down to in all actuality is the more people complain, gripe, and moan about a release date, the longer it will seem. Go outside, take a deep breath, and realize there's more to life than waiting for a game to be announced. It will be here before you know it.

I salute you.
 
I just called Blockbusters right now to ask about the release date of my preorder, just for fun of course. The employee said "February".

I was silent for a couple of seconds.

Lol :P
 
I wonder on which legal grounds those videos are being removed, it was obvious that these guys own legal copies of GT5 so how on earth can it be forbidden to upload videos of content you legally own?

What makes you think that these copies are legal. These people have obtained copies of a game that has not been released yet.......doesn't sound very legal to me.

and even if the copies had been obtained legally that still doesn't allow you to put the videos up onto YouTube. When you buy software you buy the right to use the copy yourself not to distribute that content to everybody else.

I cant go into Best Buy and purchase a copy of Iron Man 2 on DVD and then upload the movie onto YouTube. It doesn't matter if I got hold of my copy legally. I am not the copyright holder of the content of the disc.
 
Never bothered me in previous GT games that I couldn't change rims. I'll just be happy to get the game :)
AFAIK you could change rims in every GT1-4. That's why some people are miffed, they're sorta taking a step back on something that doesn't seem too major.
 
They've had 5-6 years to develop(*) GT5, and they HAVE put in the above. Albiet, on only 200 cars, but not highly reflective, almost cartoony like in Forza. no, but with perfect textures, IMMACULATE interiors and to top it all off, you can view it all in 3D. Now, what were you saying about Forza?
Forza 3 has it flaws, but atleast every car is in the same level and have interior and are moddable in such extent we wont see untill gt6 or gt7.

Why have 800 extra cars that arnt on the same lever as the other 200? - Answer - So PD can boast that they have 1000 cars.

Why have PD missed so many epic streetcars in premium, since some premium cars are really wierd? Answer - ??

Why no aftermarker rims on standards? Answer - ??

Why so limited customization overall? Answer - ??

Why no custom liveries/design editor? Answer - ??

Many unanserwed questions...

Then again, why couldnt they relese the game earlyer with about 700 cars that are fully moddable, and have interior, but with less detail? - That alone would make many ppl very pleased.

What we have now is a game which is very advanced, but the advanced functions is limited to only a handful of cars, lets say 2/10, and that is what pisses folks of. The game isnt really finished yet, many moddable cars cant be modded in this game due to the premium system, thats very bad.

If gt5 should be the best racing sim game ever, i really hope they will patch the game with more functions, since people expect those functions to be in.

PD really screwed themselves then they talked about customization, a whole bunch of people got very exitec thinking they could tune and style their regular cars.

One thing is sure, gt5 isnt complete, and im sure that Kaz are very aware of the lack of functions that were expected in gt5.
 
AFAIK you could change rims in every GT1-4. That's why some people are miffed, they're sorta taking a step back on something that doesn't seem too major.

Its not 100% you cant yet there was a big argument on here over the wording so its a bit unclear if you can or cant
 
They weren't really easy to find too, only one GT1 was available on the website where I bought them
yeah...for me i had to wait 10 days but this people is good and found it. And i wanted a new one. I don´t like used.
 
Latest news from here:Seems that some one got GT5 copy's from MediaWorld stock(maybe an assistant)!

Mediaworld? you mean the one near "Romanina" zone? I'm from Rome too... if it's true, I'll be there tomorrow trying to corrupt one of these assistant!!
Then I might check the other Mediaworld at north, Porta di Roma.
 
Why no aftermarker rims on standards? Answer - ??

Why so limited customization overall? Answer - ??

Why no custom liveries/design editor? Answer - ??

The kids want to decorate their toy cars. :3
 
Mediaworld? you mean the one near "Romanina" zone? I'm from Rome too... if it's true, I'll be there tomorrow trying to corrupt one of these assistant!!
I can't confirm that right now!it could be Porta di Roma one!
 
The game is in our countries for now. Stores are waiting for this party at Madrid to sell the game. November 24 is the day and maybe november 30 will be released. Remember i said this to many times and i´ll be the winner.:P
 
Its not 100% you cant yet there was a big argument on here over the wording so its a bit unclear if you can or cant
Yeah, I had seen that. Thing is, if this other theory is the case then we have a new feature with being able to change rim size that we haven't had on previous gens. Which is kinda cool I guess?
 
33a5wds.jpg
 
Why no aftermarker rims on standards? Answer - ??

Why so limited customization overall? Answer - ??

Why no custom liveries/design editor? Answer - ??

So no one can make a hello kitty zonda with pink rims.

:lol:
 
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2
 
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2

Whaaat? We have only seen the GP track and it had no Day/Night transition nor weather. The Nurb must have it!
 
The kids want to decorate their toy cars. :3
You dont understand, since you never been in contact with the modding world. Its very sad that when ever someone is mentioning modding, tuning, or styling, the only thing that pop up in your head is "ricer" or "toys" etc.

You call yourself auto enthusiats, but still you cant see the wonder of modding. Another strange thing is, on gt5 events there are mostly modded cars in background etc, even Kaz sitting in a modded car. To shame that dos not represent what gt5 is about.
 
No wheel change on standards!? *cancels preorder and cuts wrist*
 
Back