GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,499 views
No real car enthusiast/modder would do that, but if they did, whats the point? Its a game, everyone can express themselves as they want, and thats the wonder with forza. On the other hand, if we talking gamewize who would want a stock car that dos not stand out from the group, or could be recognized from the other 16 players online? Telling you, gt5 has really failed on the customization scene that are expected these days.

I can agree with the customization. I would love to be able to make my cars I race online unique. But what it really boils down to for me is the physics. The game has always been about driving cars, from your normal daily driver, to the exotic race cars designed to go fast. Nothing will change this fact. Not even customization.
 
There's no argument, Forza is simply nowhere near as good 💡

*facepalm* And yet people keep bringing it up.
 
Yeah I read what you said.. You started your post with **latest news**, lie, then continue to talk rubbish, all lies (well at least unconfirmed).. Then at the end you say "IF"... Far as I can tell your a waste of space on this thread.

its not a lie you muppet...

it was just a statment... STATING.. if i hear that GT doesnt have this feature.. i wont be buying it..

back to school for you old son..

as for a waste of space... i never made any personal attacks at you.. and this place is not meant to be here for that...

i think an infraction / warning should be dished out for that .... !!!
 
I think the "change existing set" refers to the cars which are offered different rims from the manufacture, I think I saw a car in a video where there was written " 19" wheels avalable"
 
tinram
So no one can make a hello kitty zonda with pink rims.
No real car enthusiast/modder would do that, but if they did, whats the point? Its a game, everyone can express themselves as they want, and thats the wonder with forza. On the other hand, if we talking gamewize who would want a stock car that dos not stand out from the group, or could be recognized from the other 16 players online? Telling you, gt5 has really failed on the customization scene that are expected these days.
No female car enthusiast would do that? Why not?? Now that people mention customizing cars for online racing, I see why that is a cool idea. If you have some favorite cars and you're in the top ranks online, wouldn't it be nice if people recognize your cars?
 
My point is nobody knows 100% ... but its been assumed that you cant change rims on the standard cars .. im thinking you can
 
My point is nobody knows 100% ... but its been assumed that you cant change rims on the standard cars .. im thinking you can
yeah me too. Progressing in the game, maybe.
 
My point is nobody knows 100% ... but its been assumed that you cant change rims on the standard cars .. im thinking you can

why wouldnt you be able to ?

if a standard car is ... anything like the cars in gt4 or 3.. then you should?

it would be kinda weird if not. coz you CAN change rims in gt4
 
:lol:
ussmicrosoft.jpg
 
My point is nobody knows 100% ... but its been assumed that you cant change rims on the standard cars .. im thinking you can

Dear GTPlanet members,

I do believe that in this case, "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." means "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." If you could change wheels on a standard model car, I don't believe there would be any reason for the game to say "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car."
 
This is could turn out really bad for Sony if they lose sales based off some of the negativity going around.
 
Dear GTPlanet members,

I do believe that in this case, "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." means "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." If you could change wheels on a standard model car, I don't believe there would be any reason for the game to say "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car."


muhahahahha... like this 👍
 
Why does Gran Turismo 5 have to have what Forza has. Why can't they be their own thing. When people argue about one having some the other one has is stupid. Do people argue that COD has different guns or costumes than Halo! I've never understood this. Just because you can do something in one game doesn't make it bad if you can't on the other. They are completely different games. If you like to paint cars buy Forza and if you like to race everyday cars buy Gran Turismo 5. You can always buy both if they mean so much to you. I'm sure they are both good in their own right.
 
Dear GTPlanet members,

I do believe that in this case, "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." means "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car." If you could change wheels on a standard model car, I don't believe there would be any reason for the game to say "You cannot change wheels on a Standard Model car."

Why does it not say you cant purchase wheels on a standard car then?
 
Either way, the rim issue isn't the only thing, the no cockpit for 800 cars are also very irritating and sad. The customization as general is also nothing speciel, you see many issues. I really hope the folks at PD understand that the have created a half finished masterpiece, but hey where are the other half? A lambo is a masterpiece itself, but without engine or drivetrain, it wouldn't be so nice, or would it?

The average gamer these day knows more about cars than the developers some times, therfore hey must be careful what they say to their customers.
 
dear gtplanet members,

i do believe that in this case, "you cannot change wheels on a standard model car." means "you cannot change wheels on a standard model car." if you could change wheels on a standard model car, i don't believe there would be any reason for the game to say "you cannot change wheels on a standard model car."

+1
 
Now that HKS controller looks weird. I guess I'll stick to my G25 or to the Sixaxis (if I'm too lazy to set up the G25)


This rims talk is worse than the Bugatti discussion
But what if you can't put rims on your Bugatti?!
inb4 emo raid
 
Back