GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,499 views
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2

Evidence? a link perhaps?
 
it says purchase or change then lower down you cant CHANGE wheels on standards .. nothing to say you cant purchase
K, I've read it again. Purchase new or change existing could just mean you can change to a set you've bought already. Now that I think of it that seems more likely than that we can get different sizes.
 
the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

6 :censored:ing years and the weather is only dynamic on some tracks? Eh, whatever. At this point I'd just be happy to get the game before PD has to delay it again to add flying cars and moon buggies.
 
Don't know if this has been said already, but look at what it says exactly:
wheels.jpg


What if we will be able to purchase new wheels for all cars, but just be able to modify the size etc for premium cars, which the word 'change' would imply? Can only guess though, need to click that icon to actually find out. :P

Seems a bit weird to me that you can't purchase new wheels for the standard cars, seeing as they're pretty much 'upgraded' GT4 versions and we could get new wheels there.

Edit: Then again, the icon itself says Change as well. :p

Oh great. It's like "interior/cockpit views", all over again. I'm looking forward to a similar result.
 
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2
Whatf?are you sure?please tell me that you just kidding!
 
What's the point in that?

All im saying is people are assuming you have to stick to the standard wheels .. but nothing says you cant buy new ones just like previous gt's just not change size or paint
 
I think back to the first days of October and we were wondering why Sony didn't create some focus on GT5. We had a release date but it got delayed all of a sudden. The delay started with rumours from Russia that Sony didn't want to comment on. Shortly after that we got an official announcement from Sony which confirmed the delay.

Now we are here still wondering why Sony is so passive. Difference is that we do not know any specific date. However, a release date rumour from India is now spreading and Sony do not want to comment again. Lets hope history repeats itself but with a positive outcome this time around.
 
read what i wrote m8..

I said.. IF I HEAR IT... i havent as yet... meaning .. if i do...its all over for me

Man you gotta post that clearer the way you wrote that looks like your stating it as a fact.
 
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2

Maybe the combined 24hr circuit does?
 
it says purchase or change then lower down you cant CHANGE wheels on standards .. nothing to say you cant purchase



You just opened the biggest can of god damned worms you shlemiel :)
 
Last edited:
So no one can make a hello kitty zonda with pink rims.

:lol:

No real car enthusiast/modder would do that, but if they did, whats the point? Its a game, everyone can express themselves as they want, and thats the wonder with forza. On the other hand, if we talking gamewize who would want a stock car that dos not stand out from the group, or could be recognized from the other 16 players online? Telling you, gt5 has really failed on the customization scene that are expected these days.
 
6 :censored:ing years and the weather is only dynamic on some tracks? Eh, whatever. At this point I'd just be happy to get the game before PD has to delay it again to add flying cars and moon buggies.

Let's just pretend the tracks that don't have dynamic weather and in Death Valley. The weather never changes there!
 
** latest news**

the Nordschleife does not have daynamic weather and day/ night transitions...

this is what i most wanted .. a full 24 hour race on the ring with time and weather...

after the no wheels for standardcars.. if i hear this isnt in, GT5 will be dead for me and its on to RFACTOR 2

read what i wrote m8..

I said.. IF I HEAR IT... i havent as yet... meaning .. if i do...its all over for me


You've worded it totally wrong. When you put "Latest News", people thought that it was announced. Don't do that here man...you've just opened another can of worms.
 
If you cant change how you purchase!?
Easy...you sell the wheels of the original car...then without wheels you need a newones...
 
If you cant change how you purchase!?

You can purchase wheels .. but you cant change them in any way unlike the premium purchased wheels where you can change size etc
 
Read what you wrote mate, you didn't say if i hear it....:lol:

ha ha.. ok i just go that... I TYPED .. .not said :sly:

either way.. if they dont give me a RING with weather and day n night at the same time... GT is history... surely this should be mandatory in this game... the machine is capabale of doing this.
 
To be honest, I wont even bother with most of the 800 or so standard cars in the game. Why? because getting all the cars in gt5p was too long for me and since I started University this year, I have even less time on the ps3 as I can only play on weekends. Also I didnt even play gt4 as I skipped ps2 so I dont really care about the 200 Nissan cars.
I've pre-ordered the signiture edition and I just hope it comes out before my 1 month christmas holidays :)
 
Can we stop with the Forza vs GT argument? Not helping at all.
 
read what i wrote m8..

I said.. IF I HEAR IT... i havent as yet... meaning .. if i do...its all over for me

Yeah I read what you said.. You started your post with **latest news**, lie, then continue to talk rubbish, all lies (well at least unconfirmed).. Then at the end you say "IF"... Far as I can tell your a waste of space on this thread.
 
You can purchase wheels .. but you cant change them in any way unlike the premium purchased wheels where you can change size etc

Not a fact, don't state it as such.
 
Back