GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,372 views
Really?? The Enzo's light are visible on top. The poster's are not.

0405_03z+ferrari_enzo+rear_side_view.jpg
 
Looks like a screensaver for whichever car you are in instead of the garage idle screensaver (or it could be optional).

Now if only they wouldn't mind making a TXR type race.
 
F430. Those don't look like the Enzo.
 
When they make a game with all features implemented across-the-board, ie ALL tracks have weather and time changes, ALL cars have interiors, damage and full tuning/customization... THEN you'll have one of the greatest games of all time. Gran Turismo 5, while still OUTSTANDINGLY executed, appears to suffer from the same weird restrictive half-assedness that has been GT's hair in the soup since day one. I Love the franchise, appreciate the hell out of it, but I know what keeps it from true greatness.
There is of course the simple fact of disc space. GT5 is apparently utilizing a full Blu-Ray disc. I think this was the limiting factor.
 
F430. Those don't look like the Enzo.

But like the Enzo, the F430's lights are also exposed on top. The car in poster does not have the lights exposed on top. The only Ferrari that comes to mind when I see that is the 360.
 
People still complaining about the livery editor? I am just happy to be able to paint the cars. Stripes, decals, racing numbers would be cool but at least I don't have to drive a yellow car or one that is puke green.

I have played a lot of Forza. I even created some nice paint schemes but I would rather have GT without even so much as a paint shop. More cars, better tracks better gaming experience.
 
But like the Enzo, the F430's lights are also exposed on top. The car in poster does not have the lights exposed on top. The only Ferrari that comes to mind when I see that is the 360.

Meant to say 360 but got thrown off by the enzo comments. If you look closely under the tail light, you'll see a round shape underneith. The color gives the illusion that its not exposed on top when it actually is.
 
Meant to say 360 but got thrown off by the enzo comments. If you look closely under the tail light, you'll see a round shape underneith. The color gives the illusion that its not exposed on top when it actually is.

I see what you mean. That would mean it's more likely to actually be an F430, like you said, even if you did say it accidentally.
 
Hey, anyone know Gran Turismo's full list of official World Records? The one's I can think of:

1. Best Selling PS1 game - GT1 - nearly 11 million units sold
2. Highest Production Cost of a race game - GT5 - $60 million -$80 million
3. Highest production cost of a Playstation exclusive (or any format exclusive) game - GT5
4. Most cars in a racing game - GT5 - 1000+
5. Oldest Car in a racing game - GT4 - 1889 Benz and Diamler Horseless Carriages
6. Largest instruction guide for a racing game - GT4...for now.
7. Best Selling Playstation Exclusive franchise - 57 million units

And that's all I have.
 
I am not sure if this has been posted as of yet so please do forgive me about that but, please check out this

It claims that GT 5's release date is Nov 24. :)
 
I am not sure if this has been posted as of yet so please do forgive me about that but, please check out this

It claims that GT 5's release date is Nov 24. :)

100% speculation from what we know. I would kill a man to get that as a release date though.
 
Do they have video games in prison too now? If not, that would be one pointless murder.
 
I see what you mean. That would mean it's more likely to actually be an F430, like you said, even if you did say it accidentally.

impossible. there is no panel separation across the rear fender like that on a f430 only enzo.
 
Do they have video games in prison too now? If not, that would be one pointless murder.

Figure of speech, but with America's justice system, it wouldn't surprise me. But that's another topic.
 
...
 
Last edited:
What I'm more interested in, is the excitement on the guys face from playing the game! A face we all should have soon.
 
What I'm more interested in, is the excitement on the guys face from playing the game! A face we all should have soon.

Its only been 6 years :P Atleast I can play the entire december, I have exams in March :yuck:
 
Yep, 575 SuperAmerica

It can't be the Super America in the poster, notice how the light furthest out is orange (blinker). On the Super America it is white, keep trying to figure it out though!
 
Seems like some people are feeling like this:


EDIT: If my Mac was working, I could create a pretty good music video with this song, but alas, all I have is Linux and a computer without a lot of memory.
 
Last edited:
Back