GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,318 views
Also, on the 'change wheels' subject, I think people are taking 'change' the wrong way. They're thinking of swapping out the rims, when 'change' means paint. Take a look at the option right next to the wheel shop. It's a wheel PAINT shop. Case closed.
 
If its a standard car. Pretend its GT4. How many cars in GT4 had cockpit view.
 
Also look at the lights @ 1:18 they glare of the wall. They are very bright unlike the clips we saw of the standard card before and GT4.



I dont know ,an i saw every video and never saw bumper Cam yet. If what your saying is true we would of saw bumper cam right. I will try to find it also 👍

Found it. And it's a premium miata. Still a good video, though, as it shows the Premium Miata amongst a bunch of standard cars.

 
JORDAN

if you read this please tell me what kind of views do we have in standard cars. We already know that there is no cockpit view. What kind of views are there ( behind a car , bumper and what else?)
thanks for reply
 
Also, on the 'change wheels' subject, I think people are taking 'change' the wrong way. They're thinking of swapping out the rims, when 'change' means paint. Take a look at the option right next to the wheel shop. It's a wheel PAINT shop. Case closed.

The "Paint Wheels" and "Change Wheels" are separate options and only for Premiums.

33a5wds.jpg
 
Found it. And it's a premium miata. Still a good video, though, as it shows the Premium Miata amongst a bunch of standard cars.

Thanks, but its what you said that is a premium the Mugen Motul Civic I think is a standard. he never switch the camera view for the standard. thats all i want to see :lol: also check this out look how different the light look from GT4 to GT5 @ 1:18

[YOUTUBEHD]q5sxRemrBYA[/YOUTUBEHD]

[YOUTUBEHD]PjRTmz6wao8[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Last edited:
Didn't watch latest video's though.
I watch the gameplay video's,
but the menu video's just spoil a little too much in my opinion!

Just wish there was a release date,
then I could just count down the days.
 
Also, on the 'change wheels' subject, I think people are taking 'change' the wrong way. They're thinking of swapping out the rims, when 'change' means paint. Take a look at the option right next to the wheel shop. It's a wheel PAINT shop. Case closed.

Really?

People are still discussing this? And discussing it incorrectly, might I add.
 
The "Paint Wheels" and "Change Wheels" are separate options and only for Premiums.

33a5wds.jpg

for me that is quite a setback. Why only premium cars? I hope it only applies to the rims and not for tuning. Standard cars are in my opinion the nicest cars, not premium cars! I love the old Japanese style like skyline, 555, supra...not Audi R8 and the new mercedes! :indiff:
 
They forgot to add one small detail... light under the bridge. By that I mean when you are driving at night with headlights on and you go through an underpass, your headlights also generate a light shadow on the underpass.
 
What news concerne Standard cockpit ?
Yes or not ?
Find a Proof in video please.:scared:

Ummm, you can't prove the absence of something.

But, you can trust me and other members when we say, "there are no cockpits in standard cars."
 
Ummm, you can't prove the absence of something.

But, you can trust me and other members when we say, "there are no cockpits in standard cars."

So practically, standard cars are nonexisting.

BTW, no RUF as premium?
 
If you really can't change the rims on a standard car, PD is going to be in for a :censored:storm.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GTP

I know Im all new here at the site, yet I've followed for a while now, and just have become a member.

But... I've got a mail from my retailer, from which I've preordered the game, and they were confirming that the game will be released at the 30th of November. It has to said that they haven't been playing around with speculative releases, and I called them
This morbid to confirm.

Cheers all
 
So practically, standard cars are nonexisting.

BTW, no RUF as premium?

Right, there are only ~200 premium cars. 💡

Where have you been the two last years or so?
 
If you really can't change the rims on a standard car, PD is going to be in for a :censored:storm.

Better get an umbrella.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No wheel changing on standard cars you gotta be kidding me!

We could do it in GT4 for gods sake 6 years to take a big step backwards?

Nice one.
 
I smell a delay.
Actually I'm wrong, you can't delay something not announced.

I smell 2011.
 
There's quite a bit of non-customization I got used to and eventually didn't mind on the PSP, but I've got to say the interior viewpoint is tough to let go. I know that doing the same "all black" interior would look like garbage on a big screen in HD with black jaggies in your face lap after lap...

There's a compromise. I'd like an over-the hood view, NOT a "roof cam" thing where you're looking down on the hood, but put the camera right in front of the windshield you'd be looking out of - slightly to the left or right depending on JDM, Brit cars etc.

Can anyone confirm hood cam as an option for standard cars?
 
Roof cam mate. I'm pretty sure of it.
 
good morning what's up with FEBRUARY

After January and before March. It contains Valentines Day in the States. And is typically cool/cold for the Northern Hemisphere and the opposite for the Southern Hemisphere.
 
I can't post links sorry but there are some about.
 
thanks, but its what you said that is a premium the mugen motul civic i think is a standard. He never switch the camera view for the standard. Thats all i want to see :lol: Also check this out look how different the light look from gt4 to gt5 @ 1:18

[youtubehd]pjrtmz6wao8[/youtubehd ]

I gotta be honest, the sound of the Civic in GT5 sounds great. It sounds like it has a little meat in that 4 banger.

Also, I'm still amazed that people are getting worked up about rims on Standard Cars. Yet GT Auto doesn't say anything about Body Paint, Body Mods, and Race Mods for Standard Cars. My guess would have to be with the way the Rims are modeled. I mean really, in what game does your Rims have more polygons when the car itself? To be honest, I think people are overreacting.
 
Yeah, I think seeing that same bunch of rims again would make me sick anyhow :-)


and there better not be any link between February and GT5 aside from a major content download package!
 
I gotta be honest, the sound of the Civic in GT5 sounds great. It sounds like it has a little meat in that 4 banger.

Also, I'm still amazed that people are getting worked up about rims on Standard Cars. Yet GT Auto doesn't say anything about Body Paint, Body Mods, and Race Mods for Standard Cars. My guess would have to be with the way the Rims are modeled. I mean really, in what game does your Rims have more polygons when the car itself? To be honest, I think people are overreacting.

That sums it up right there. I just can't grasp why there is so much drama sometimes. I mean, I really can't think of more than 5 people I know, that are as dramatic as some of the people around here. Maybe people are more dramatic in their digital life?

Seriously, I don't get it.
 
Back