GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,319 views
So 98% of the cars in this game are useless? Can't change wheels, can't see cockpit view, probably can't modify them.. are we able to drive them? Does this pathetic useless game that doesn't even have a release date just evolve around 2% of the cars in it? Sad.. really sad.

That said, I've stopped believing all the garbage I read on this forum and I'm going to wait until I've got the game in my console so I can see for myself how bad it really is.

umm...200 out of 1000 is 20%. Better stop going on the forums and start attending math classes.
 
If people already have the game [stolen or not, it is the FULL retail version] then it will be out before christmas, Sony cannot miss such a gargantuan oppurtunity like this now, and holding it off until 2011 will undoubtedly cause unprecedented rage in the entire community, and no one wants that do they?

As if Sony cares about a raging community, they could not give a crap to be honest.

If they did, we would know more by now.

All sony care about is themselves!
 
umm...200 out of 1000 is 20%. Better stop going on the forums and start attending math classes.

And you're Mister Perfect at Maths are you? People like you... really annoy me.
 
As if Sony cares about a raging community, they could not give a crap to be honest.

If they did, we would know more by now.

All sony care about is themselves!

You get the stake. I'll round up the villagers.
 
And you're Mister Perfect at Maths are you? People like you... really annoy me.

I'm not perfect at math, but 200/1000 is kinda basic. Didn't mean to offend
 
As if Sony cares about a raging community, they could not give a crap to be honest.

If they did, we would know more by now.

All sony care about is themselves!

Odds are, you're right. But you know what, there is one thing they care about. Profit, sales, and all that good stuff. They miss the Holiday Season, they miss out on some massive sales. The longer a game is out, the more it can sell. This doesn't begin to explain why Sony hasn't said anything. However, it would be the best business move to release it before Black Friday. If they miss the holiday season, someone's gonna get fired. And I highly doubt someone is willing to risk there job just because the game would be better off with a "2011" release date.
 
As if Sony cares about a raging community, they could not give a crap to be honest.

If they did, we would know more by now.

All sony care about is themselves!

We could all say the same thing for many other companies, games or not, but maybe we shouldnt delve into such a subject, although i do feel a little annoyed about them not giving much infomation when its possibly so close to release.

Sony PR Disaster yes, Game delayed to 2011 no.
 
I'm not perfect at math, but 200/1000 is kinda basic. Didn't mean to offend

Well you did offend, maybe you're "kinda basic". I know I aint good at Maths but no need to rub it in and be a smart Alec about it.
 
OMG! I just got a fax from John Titor with the number 2011 on it.
 
change rims, change rims, change rims.....:scared::crazy::ouch:

It's not a tunning game, me i need Interior view for STANDARD carrrrsssssssss....!!! :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

It's not a tunning game??? whahaha
 
As if Sony cares about a raging community, they could not give a crap to be honest.

If they did, we would know more by now.

All sony care about is themselves!

All they care about is sales and they will lose an absolute bucketload if they miss christmas. Granted, everyone on here will but it day one but what about the mums that go to buy gifts, or the people who like racing games but didnt know this was coming out etc. They far outweigh the number of people obsessing about this game right now. I really do think it will be out in the next 3 weeks
 
2rc7k0w.jpg
 
Odds are, you're right. But you know what, there is one thing they care about. Profit, sales, and all that good stuff. They miss the Holiday Season, they miss out on some massive sales. The longer a game is out, the more it can sell. This doesn't begin to explain why Sony hasn't said anything. However, it would be the best business move to release it before Black Friday. If you miss the holiday season, someone's gonna get fired. And I highly doubt someone is willing to risk there job just because the game would be better off with a "2011" release date.

It's not one person's decision to set a release date. That being said, Sony shouldn't release the game in November. November has been Call of Duty month for the past 3 years. I know us hardcore gearheads will line up the day before to get GT5, but the majority of regular people won't be bothered because they'll be playing CoD. November is a stupid release date.

NOTE: I'm not saying they won't do it, or that I don't want it NOW, all I'm saying is releasing within 2 months after CoD is a dumb financial idea.
 
I have a cousin who used to work at a pressing plant/factory, but not anymore.
Would've been really good now.

If we don't get the game by the end of this year, I'm getting these guys, and we're going to Sony for a little "chat".

Indhocadde3_1.jpg
 
Well you did offend, maybe you're "kinda basic". I know I aint good at Maths but no need to rub it in and be a smart Alec about it.

Well if you don't want to get offended then don't post false facts, it has nothing to do with maths
 
Odds are, you're right. But you know what, there is one thing they care about. Profit, sales, and all that good stuff. They miss the Holiday Season, they miss out on some massive sales. The longer a game is out, the more it can sell. This doesn't begin to explain why Sony hasn't said anything. However, it would be the best business move to release it before Black Friday. If they miss the holiday season, someone's gonna get fired. And I highly doubt someone is willing to risk there job just because the game would be better off with a "2011" release date.

Holiday season extends in to 2011, not just this year!

I am guessing ti will be very very late in holiday season.

Which will suck for people who are actually on holidays.
 
Thanks for the vid.

Interesting thing about that, is that the bumper view is actually the same height as the windscreen. You can tell when Sony overtake the other cars.

Not bad.
 
Whats new? Anything? The less days in 2010 the more I feel 2011 is creeping up on us.
 
Yeah you might wanna check out the search feature there buddy, read page 1 will be a good start also.
All fair points, but you are not a moderator are you? Why not use the report post feature instead of clogging up the forums even more?

Anyway, I just thought I'd interject that my local Toys R Us are expecting delivery of the game in time for release on Friday 26th in the UK. Make of that what you will, it's not fact I know, it's not from SONY, but it is another mention of it being released this month.
 
Holiday season extends in to 2011, not just this year!

I am guessing ti will be very very late in holiday season.

Which will suck for people who are actually on holidays.

2 much ps3 exclusives! LBP2, Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Next Ratchet. Dec/Nov no exclusive ps3 title. Best time to release the game.
 
Well if you don't want to get offended then don't post false facts, it has nothing to do with maths

Mind your own business.
 
Hi

Im from the uk and have just had an email from my pre-order company (Coolshop) who say the release date for shipment is 30th November. Can anyone else confirm the official UK release date?

Ive checked round the net and found various dates ranging from 24th Nov to early December

Thanks
 
Holiday season extends in to 2011, not just this year!

I am guessing ti will be very very late in holiday season.

Which will suck for people who are actually on holidays.

The major shopping ends after December. Again, not a good business move. I mean realistically. Would you rather be pushing your product out the door during the major sales rush like Black Friday/Cyber Saturday, or having your product go on sale a month or two after Christmas? Really, Sony is a business. They will act like one, they will do whatever it takes to maximize their profits. This why I don't understand where the "2011 Release" crowd get that idea from. To be honest, GT5 is in the wild. They have everything ready to go, why sit on it for a few months? It makes no sense whatsoever.
 
Back