GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,338 views
I just saw the pic of the Jaguar, and the wheels on standart cars, and for me, is a step back:(
 
I find hard to believe thta the game will be released on 2011 while there are existing copies of the game already. If that was the case, It will be a huge punch to the fans, and the credibilty of Sony will be below zero.

I do not understand this policy, all this silence, all this misinformation it is incredible we have to "suffer" this way.


I would of thought the credibility of Sony has already dropped below zero,such is the complete mess they are making of all this.

In fact I'd be surprised if they are ever able to ever recover their credibility once all this is over:sly:
 
Crap! It's E3 2009 all over again...500 pages of crying and groaning. Feels like you've walked into a nursery when you enter this thread. Seriously, we all have heard all the complaints a millions times before. If you don't like what you see, don't buy the game. But, I think it's time for me, at least, to disappear from these forums for a while. I mean, there's nothing really new, I waded through the dirty diapers at the beginning of the year. It's the Holidays, people, a time for getting together in peace and harmony....yeah, whatever, I'll return when GT5 is out.
 
Kind of wish you could rotate the view 360 degrees or at least rotate to see the sides of the car. For as much work as they put into the Premium models you would think we could see them from all angles in chase cam.

Because seeing them spin around in exquisite lighting in your garage is just too mesmerizing? Trust me, TVs across the world will grow tails and start wagging them happily when GT5's premium cars are being viewed in the garage! It will be a worldwide news phenomenon - GT5 evolves your hardware!:sly:
 
Since some of you want to complain about the "wheels" can we at least stop calling them "rims", there called wheels not rims.
 
2rc7k0w.jpg

Is that Translator-san as the repairman???
 
Sure it's not a tuning game for you but I don't know if you have to use winter tires there but here we have to and I have 17" summer wheels and 16" winter tires on my Opel Vectra OPC GTS and I changed to winter tires last weekend and it changed totally the car's driving characteristics. Steering feels lighter and response is softer so wheel changes have a drastic difference on handling. It's not only the looks.

I don't really get your point. The only thing we know is that the wheels can't be changed on standard cars, but it seems you can still change your tires.
 
Anyone can get a GT5 CE cover and just paste in "Available Now!" and print it.

And if it were available now, we'd all be playing it now wouldnt we?
 
I don't really get your point. The only thing we know is that the rims can't be changed on standard cars, but it seems you can still change your tires.

Hahaha! Imagine if you couldn't change tire grades on 80% of the cars... justified riots!
 
Since some of you want to complain about the "wheels" can we at least stop calling them "rims", there called wheels not rims.

Since some people want to complain about people complaining can we at least use proper grammar?"They're'' called rims not "There" called rims.:banghead:
 
I dont speek about TIRE, i speek about RIMS.


I was talking about rims too. Tires make a big difference too. But the differences I pointed out are due to the change of rims. The steering is lighter because the part of the tire that is in touch with the surface is smaller in a smaller diameter wheel and thus there's less friction, so the wheels turn with less force, resulting in lighter steering.
 
Back