GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,319 views
Quick question: How can i quote a post that already has a quote in it. Can i quote them both? If not, than how do i quote multiple posts in one reply? Thanks.
 
To be honest, I took it as fact at first, but since then, EVERY time i've seen a GT5 video, where the player has cycled the views, I have seen a cockpit view.

I have never heard PD quash the COCKPIT view, i've seen INTERIOR view, but not Cockpit. So My hopes are still well and truely high. If there is a video of it that i've missed, link that please.

Keep hope ALIVE my brother!👍 "interior view" may refer to detailed 360 degree modeling of the interior in Premium cars, It doesn't mean there isn't an option for in-cockpit viewpoint in standard cars.

Video proof is needed!
 
Exactly,some people are so stubborn and difficult.

I'm not asking for your rebuttles, I WANT proof, He said no INTERIOR views.

You want to call me stubborn and difficult fine, I just want proof.

If i see proof of it, I'll eat my words, until then I'll keep on questing for proof that standard cars don't have cockpit views.
 
Keep hope ALIVE my brother!👍

Video proof is needed!

I will repost so we don't need on ongoing debate about a dead topic:
Kaz himself (the creator of Gran Turismo), stated that there will be NO interior views (cockpit view) for standard cars. So believe what you wish. This was from the GamesCom interview. Go look it up if you want.

I'm not asking for your rebuttles, I WANT proof, He said no INTERIOR views.

You want to call me stubborn and difficult fine, I just want proof.

If i see proof of it, I'll eat my words, until then I'll keep on questing for proof that standard cars don't have cockpit views.
Well Kaz said that they experimented with a PSP-like black frame view for interiors but decided not to use it. That is obviously regarding cockpit view.
 
I truly cant beleive that you cant change the wheels on standard cars... thats been a feature in the game since GT2 right? I cant even think of a reason they wouldnt have been able to work out how to put wheels on all cars. The rest of the game better be good ...
 
Yes, DLC should follow, it is the way things are done these days.

I wonder if the standard cars will be visually 100% static, or if they could be subject to the lovely "racing modifications" from earlier games.
 
I will repost so we don't need on ongoing debate about a dead topic:
Kaz himself (the creator of Gran Turismo), stated that there will be NO interior views (cockpit view) for standard cars. So believe what you wish. This was from the GamesCom interview. Go look it up if you want.
Holy crap, are people really digging up this dead & already shown argument?
 
can someone tell me if the suzuki escudo is premium or standard.it´s one of my fav cars.tks
 
I'm not asking for your rebuttles, I WANT proof, He said no INTERIOR views.

You want to call me stubborn and difficult fine, I just want proof.

If i see proof of it, I'll eat my words, until then I'll keep on questing for proof that standard cars don't have cockpit views.

Somebody fake a video so we can move on.
 
It doesn't matter what is missing when the game comes out .. patches and dlc will surely follow

And what makes u so sure mate I mean LBP 2 is on the way and i aint seen any LBP patches or DLC since they announced LBP 2 so i think GT5 is just gonna be exactly the same in that essence, Lets just look at GT5 as GT4.5 and GT6 might actually be the game we had been waiting 5 years for
 
I'm not asking for your rebuttles, I WANT proof, He said no INTERIOR views.

You want to call me stubborn and difficult fine, I just want proof.

If i see proof of it, I'll eat my words, until then I'll keep on questing for proof that standard cars don't have cockpit views.

Remember me when you open your game,select a standard car and see that there is no cockpit view.If i am wrong i will apologize and be shamed on these boards.I am 100% confident that will not happen.Whoever is wrong must return to this forum thread or send a personal message to the other stating an apology and that they were an idiot for not believe the other.Deal?
 
NA
Somebody fake a video so we can move on.

I'll leave the topic alone, but If someone is going through this forum, with a 'early' copy of the game, I'd love for you to post a standard car skipping the cockpit view.

That is all.

EDIT
And Bustronicman, Theres no need to apologise to either one. Neither of us have done anything wrong. I'm not taking speculation for granted, and there is a reason they came up with the saying "lost in translation"

Sure, it's pretty obvious that Standard Cars won't have a cockpit view, but last time I checked, This game was founded on the basis of racing, not on entertainment value. I don't believe that someone like Kaz would leave out such a pivotal feature, and until i physically witness otherwise, nothing will sway me. I'll come on and admit I was wrong about it, sure, apologise? pfffft.

No need to go on your rags about it.
 
Yes, DLC should follow, it is the way things are done these days.

I wonder if the standard cars will be visually 100% static.

i still believe you can buy custom wheels for standard cars just not change them at all i.e size , colour etc but i dont care to be honest the game looks fantastic and it has now gone past frustrating waiting for even a release date let alone the game actually in my ps3 so i can find all what i want for myself not 2nd hand .. come on sony just release the obviously finished game
 
...how the heck is this proof?

Please humor us with your source link.
Because THE MAN HIMSELF, the guy who created the game, stated there will be no cockpit view. You want proof, go look up the interview GTPlanet.net had with him at the GamesCom event. This topic is old old old news. Not my job to prove you wrong.
Holy crap, are people really digging up this dead & already shown argument?
:rolleyes: I guess this comes with new members joining?
 
Sony has started promoting GT5.

1703d40e8d8457bdad0689cb0b0af276-500x235.jpg


:lol:
 
I'll leave the topic alone, but If someone is going through this forum, with a 'early' copy of the game, I'd love for you to post a standard car skipping the cockpit view.

That is all.

EDIT
And Bustronicman, Theres no need to apologise to either one. Neither of us have done anything wrong. I'm not taking speculation for granted, and there is a reason they came up with the saying "lost in translation"

Sure, it's pretty obvious that Standard Cars won't have a cockpit view, but last time I checked, This game was founded on the basis of racing, not on entertainment value. I don't believe that someone like Kaz would leave out such a pivotal feature, and until i physically witness otherwise, nothing will sway me. I'll come on and admit I was wrong about it, sure, apologise? pfffft.

No need to go on your rags about it.

I'm not going on my rag,it's noobs that come on here and ask a question then are given an answer and say oh that's not right,i don't believe you.It's not my job to prove you wrong if you want the evidence there are plenty of sources.The interview GTPlanet did wit kaz would work.I'm not being nice anymore to people that ask stupid questions.Ask an ignorant question that has been answered a million times and you still don't believe it then you don't deserve to be treated nicely.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/gamescom-the-yamauchi-interview/

behold the source of all this ruckuss! Properly linked for all to make up their own minds about.

A quick page search reveals that "cockpit" only appears in the comments, "interior" is nowhere to be found, and "view" only appears as part of the word "interview".
Here you go bucko:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gamescom-gran-turismo-5-breakout-session-full-details/

and that despite their best efforts to respond to criticism about standard car interiors, they were not able to implement cockpit camera (even one similar to GTPSP’s) in GT5 – a source of some disappointment to Kazunori, who is never happy to let down his fans and is probably his own biggest critic.


Done arguing? Can we move on now?
 
You want proof? You are in it? Start on page one and start sifting.

Grow up. Stop main lining coffee while you're at it.
 
Guys isnt common sense that if the game is "Supposed" to be released at 24-25 Nov or whatever,shouldnt till now or MAX at the end of the week,they MUST announce the release date?
 
can someone tell me if the suzuki escudo is a premium or standard car.tks
 
Back