GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,338 views
Since some people want to complain about people complaining can we at least use proper grammar?"They're'' called rims not "There" called rims.:banghead:

Since some people want to complain about others complaining about others complaining, at least use proper syntax. There should be a space after the question mark. :cheers:
 
Couldn't help to find amusing that many of the users now complaining about the (apparently) lack of possibility of changing rims on the Standard Models were accussing others of been 'whinners' when it was found that standards don't have cockpit view. It's a little bit ironic.
 
No. Please search, read 1st post.

Code won't come up as it's a reupload by a different user. Hard for the guy to know without trawling about 50 pages back.
 
Just got the GT5 poster:cheers::cheers:


DSC00272-1.jpg



DSC00275.jpg



DSC00274.jpg



DSC00279.jpg
 
Code won't come up as it's a reupload by a different user. Hard for the guy to know without trawling about 50 pages back.

True, 34BRS53 is mean. :guilty: :)
 
I'm still curious if the Toyota GT-One race car, on the poster, is a Premium model. :confused:
DSC00279.jpg
 
Just curious, but do they make Gran Turismo wallpaper with all 1000+ cars on it? I'd go for that in the game room!!!
 
All fair points, but you are not a moderator are you? Why not use the report post feature instead of clogging up the forums even more?

Anyway, I just thought I'd interject that my local Toys R Us are expecting delivery of the game in time for release on Friday 26th in the UK. Make of that what you will, it's not fact I know, it's not from SONY, but it is another mention of it being released this month.

Mind your own business.

Hi

Im from the uk and have just had an email from my pre-order company (Coolshop) who say the release date for shipment is 30th November. Can anyone else confirm the official UK release date?

Ive checked round the net and found various dates ranging from 24th Nov to early December

Thanks

Damn, I got a fax from Jimmy Tailor with the number 2011 on it too.


:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
and once more:banghead:🤬
 
Could you make photos of some cars taht we can tell how good standards look.

Also it would be usefull to list those cars for purpose of new car list thread.
 
I don't really get your point. The only thing we know is that the wheels can't be changed on standard cars, but it seems you can still change your tires.



Now when I review my post I see it can be a bit misleading, but as I replied earlier I pointed out differences due to the rims, not the tires.

Luckily I have a Saab 9-5 too and it's summer rims are identical to the Opel's winter rims, so because I have same summer tires on both cars, last spring I test drove The Opel with Saab's summer wheels and I could feel the differences in driving characteristics that were caused by the differences in the wheels, not the tires.
 
Pre-order GRAN TURISMO 5 Collector’s Pack,then you will get the poster in Hong Kong.
 
For anyone reading this who has the game.

Can you jump in a Car and cycle the camera views.

I still have to see it to believe that we cannot drive all the cars from a driver's seat view.
 
For anyone reading this who has the game.

Can you jump in a Car and cycle the camera views.

I still have to see it to believe that we cannot drive all the cars from a driver's seat view.

👍👍:tup:This would be VERY helpful and put to rest much bickering!
 
For anyone reading this who has the game.

Can you jump in a Car and cycle the camera views.

I still have to see it to believe that we cannot drive all the cars from a driver's seat view.

We can't,it's been discussed and confirmed over and over again.Believe it my friend.
 
We can't,it's been discussed and confirmed over and over again.Believe it my friend.

as I said pal, Until I see it with my own eyes, Where Someone or myself goes through every camera angle on a standard car, I will not believe it.

There is no need to quote websites, or articles, or the Article from the gt5 website.

Until I see it, I will not believe it.
 
We can't,it's been discussed and confirmed over and over again.Believe it my friend.

...but he won't believe it until he sees it. Neither will I. He specifically stated that his request was for anyone who has the game and can post video, not for dismissals of his request by people who don't.

Again, I second his request!

EDIT: Ha! too late :)
 
👍👍:tup:This would be VERY helpful and put to rest much bickering!

Guys, seriously, it's been made clear by PD/Sony many times before that Standard Cars will NOT have a cockpit view. Come on, face it :sly:
 
...but he won't believe it until he sees it. Neither will I. He specifically stated that his request was for anyone who has the game and can post video, not for dismissals of his request by people who don't.

Again, I second his request!

EDIT: Ha! too late :)

To be honest, I took it as fact at first, but since then, EVERY time i've seen a GT5 video, where the player has cycled the views, I have seen a cockpit view.

I have never heard PD quash the COCKPIT view, i've seen INTERIOR view, but not Cockpit. So My hopes are still well and truely high. If there is a video of it that i've missed, link that please.
 
Ok so we can't change the wheels on 800 or so of the 1000 or so cars wtf I mean seriously even GT3 and GT4 gave you the option to put different wheels on your car this takes the urine what have PD been doing for the past 5 years modelling 200 cars and removing a feature that 99.9% of people used
 
...but he won't believe it until he sees it. Neither will I. He specifically stated that his request was for anyone who has the game and can post video, not for dismissals of his request by people who don't.

Again, I second his request!

EDIT: Ha! too late :)

Rybak(the guy that posted the videos on youtube then removed them)was in chat the other day and we asked him.He said that no standard cars do not have cockpit views,so there is someone that has the game and has confirmed it.
 
as I said pal, Until I see it with my own eyes, Where Someone or myself goes through every camera angle on a standard car, I will not believe it.

There is no need to quote websites, or articles, or the Article from the gt5 website.

Until I see it, I will not believe it.

Kaz himself (the creator of Gran Turismo), stated that there will be NO interior views (cockpit view) for standard cars. So believe what you wish. This was from the GamesCom interview. Go look it up if you want.
 
Kaz himself (the creator of Gran Turismo), stated that there will be NO interior views (cockpit view) for standard cars. So believe what you want.

Exactly,some people are so stubborn and difficult.
 
Back