GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,319 views
Guys isnt common sense that if the game is "Supposed" to be released at 24-25 Nov or whatever,shouldnt till now or MAX at the end of the week,they MUST announce the release date?

Yeah, I think thats why everyone is starting to get worried and really pessimistic. To be honest, its hard not to be:nervous:
 
Thanks for the link, Organ-Donor

I've found a very earnest answer from Kaz:

"despite (our) best efforts to respond to criticism about standard car interiors, (we) were not able to implement cockpit camera (even one similar to GTPSP’s) in GT5 – a source of some disappointment to (me), (I am) never happy to let down (my) fans and (I'm) probably (my) own biggest critic."

I'm sad, but sated.
 
Here you go bucko:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gamescom-gran-turismo-5-breakout-session-full-details/

and that despite their best efforts to respond to criticism about standard car interiors, they were not able to implement cockpit camera (even one similar to GTPSP’s) in GT5 – a source of some disappointment to Kazunori, who is never happy to let down his fans and is probably his own biggest critic.


Done arguing? Can we move on now?

Pal, As I've already said, TWICE, I'm not looking to argue, I'm looking for a video that shows it. Thats all.

I am in no way argueing and you are most likely correct in saying that there isn't.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132280
 
let's all cancel our preorders for 1 day. That could give a start up to Sony. XD

I'm joking BTW


But imagine 60% of the preorders would drop, that would be a signal.

But even if Sony is to announce a release date, i won't believe them until i get the game in my hands.

I also think there are people at Sony's who should be fired.
If one of us would do such a horrible job, surly we would be fired right away....
 
Thanks for the link, Organ-Donor

I've found a very earnest answer from Kaz:

"despite (our) best efforts to respond to criticism about standard car interiors, (we) were not able to implement cockpit camera (even one similar to GTPSP’s) in GT5 – a source of some disappointment to (me), (I am) never happy to let down (my) fans and (I'm) probably (my) own biggest critic."

I'm sad, but sated.

Oh well, at least the standard cars have basic interiors, i thought that they were just going to have blacked out windows for a start.
 
Pal, As I've already said, TWICE, I'm not looking to argue, I'm looking for a video that shows it. Thats all.

I am in no way argueing and you are most likely correct in saying that there isn't.

Benny, if Kazunori is quoted by this site in a sit-down interview as acknowledging our disappointment about this issue and apologizing for letting us down, it makes the case very clearly.
 
sony, release the game already!!!

I%20agree.jpg
 
let's all cancel our preorders for 1 day. That could give a start up to Sony. XD

I'm joking BTW


But imagine 60% of the preorders would drop, that would be a signal.

But even if Sony is to announce a release date, i won't believe them until i get the game in my hands.

I also think there are people at Sony's who should be fired.
If one of us would do such a horrible job, surly we would be fired right away....

👍 I'm with you!
Let's start a GT5 preorder strike!
 
Here you go bucko:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gamescom-gran-turismo-5-breakout-session-full-details/

and that despite their best efforts to respond to criticism about standard car interiors, they were not able to implement cockpit camera (even one similar to GTPSP’s) in GT5 – a source of some disappointment to Kazunori, who is never happy to let down his fans and is probably his own biggest critic.

Done arguing? Can we move on now?

it doesn't import nothing for me cockpit cam due there will not be an interior cusomization, if i would be Kaz, i would be disappointed about the standard car's rims not changeable...
 
Hang on a sec', Im sure that tuning video shows a "change rims" button? As well as aero parts, paint rims, race modifications etc.

Edit: (woot! 100 posts L0L)
 
Hang on a sec', Im sure that tuning video shows a "change rims" button? As well as aero parts, paint rims, race modifications etc.

standard not included according to the video
 
Hang on a sec', Im sure that tuning video shows a "change rims" button? As well as aero parts, paint rims, race modifications etc.

Edit: (woot! 100 posts L0L)

on premiums yes.. but as far as we can tell standards you will not be able to change rims.. depending how you interperete the screen capture.
 
standard not included according to the video

Ser3U5ly??? We can't change rims on standard cars??? Well that really sucks. If it's so of course.

Edit: I would like to see said screen capture if that is possible, thanks :)
 
the only think that drive me crazy is that i dont even have one %%^$#@$ release date and as we speak some guys allready PLAY THE FULL #@^%$#@$#@ game,and me (and many others) with allready paid off Signature we hope to get the game THIS year..how can i believe their promises that it ll be before out christmas,when they didnt give one !@$^@%^$@#^$ information at the end of October as they say that we ll have an update and allready have passed 11 days...
 
Guys isnt common sense that if the game is "Supposed" to be released at 24-25 Nov or whatever,shouldnt till now or MAX at the end of the week,they MUST announce the release date?

Maybe Sony realise that the buzz created by the blackout is better than actually announcing the release date in advance so "SCE Worldwide commences top-secret worldwide action of distribution" and then announces the release date a couple of days before GT5 hits the shelves.
 
the only think that drive me crazy is that i dont even have one %%^$#@$ release date and as we speak some guys allready PLAY THE FULL #@^%$#@$#@ game,and me (and many others) with allready paid off Signature we hope to get the game THIS year..how can i believe their promises that it ll be before out christmas,when they didnt give one !@$^@%^$@#^$ information at the end of October as they say that we ll have an update...

By the time we finally get the game someone would of already finished the game and uploaded the ending scene on youtube :scared:
 
Ill get flamed for this but oh well, I wish PD started over and included all the features we all used in past games and make everything equal, I can see the Forza fanboys smiling from ear to ear when they realize what features GT5 wont have :(
 
Ser3U5ly??? We can't change rims on standard cars??? Well that really sucks. If it's so of course.

Edit: I would like to see said screen capture if that is possible, thanks :)

here you go.
33a5wds.jpg
 
Maybe Sony realise that the buzz created by the blackout is better than actually announcing the release date in advance so "SCE Worldwide commences top-secret worldwide action of distribution" and then announces the release date a couple of days before GT5 hits the shelves.

There is no buzz outside of the internet. Only the people on these forums care. Sure other people have probably seen the youtube vids and think 'hey thats nice', but if this game is going to sell millions, this kind of bullsh** marketing wont cut it
 
This situation is getting completely out of hand. Sony can remove leaked videos and deny all the release date rumors, but they can't give us an idication of a possible release date.

This is freakin retarted!

C'mon Sony / PD give your fans a release date so that we can stop with all the speculation and rumors! Please!
 
Back