GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,811,434 views
Something just crossed my mind. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but wasn't GT5 supposed to come a mode that allowed the user upload videos directly to YouTube. Has this been removed? I only ask because all these leaked video are poor quality. I appreciate the videos though.
 
I think that they'll announce a release date sometime before next Friday, Then advertise like crazy (This is Sony though so who knows) then the game should be out 24th Nov - 3rd Dec whatever the date may be!

:D
 
Something just crossed my mind. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but wasn't GT5 supposed to come a mode that allowed the user upload videos directly to YouTube. Has this been removed? I only ask because all these leaked video are poor quality. I appreciate the videos though.

That mode should only be accessible when PD's servers go up.
 
something like this...
conspiracy.png
 
Something just crossed my mind. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but wasn't GT5 supposed to come a mode that allowed the user upload videos directly to YouTube. Has this been removed? I only ask because all these leaked video are poor quality. I appreciate the videos though.

That function is probably not finnished like the things with the wheels. In 5 years it's hard to make a game. But if it there, it's probably not available because the game hsn't got released yet(right?).
 
Something just crossed my mind. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but wasn't GT5 supposed to come a mode that allowed the user upload videos directly to YouTube. Has this been removed? I only ask because all these leaked video are poor quality. I appreciate the videos though.
That feature could work only when GT5 will officially hit shelves 💡. Servers are definitely down for the moment.
Besides....it would let you record videos from races, not from menus....
 
I have this feeling we're getting shafted. Why the hell is Sony being so James Bond with this freaking game.

That's the more likely scenario. Shaftage.
 
There was a czech GTP user (the one who is supposed to temporarily receive a copy this weekend) in contact in another forum with You5825. Any news from him? Also is Rybak.d not going to post new info (even anecdotal) anymore?
 
Isn't strange that we don't have any new video today? The previous days we had plenty of videos, but today neither 1 new video was posted... Maybe the owners of the few copies just decided to enjoy the game and forget about us... :lol:
 
I guess the servers not being up would make sense and I wasn't referring to the menu videos. I think it's pretty obvious that video capture was meant for racing.
 
Isn't strange that we don't have any new video today? The previous days we had plenty of videos, but today neither 1 new video was posted... Maybe the owners of the few copies just decided to enjoy the game and forget about us... :lol:

or they got cought by sony :D
 
Isn't strange that we don't have any new video today? The previous days we had plenty of videos, but today neither 1 new video was posted... Maybe the owners of the few copies just decided to enjoy the game and forget about us... :lol:

Rybak has removed all his videos. I think he has trouble with Sony now...
 
We know that rybak was contacted by sony. you5825 said something about not wanting to spoil the game. danikone I don't know what happened there.

I don't expect we'll get anything today.
 
Rybak has removed all his videos. I think he has trouble with Sony now...

No, he said he had to remove them but he's definitely not in trouble with Sony.
 
Hmm.. I know it is quite old, was posted in march, but that at least tells me that GT5 has nice wind modeling (that at the time needed tweaking). The sls is creating lift at high speed and taking off just like a Mercedes race car ;)

There's a reason why they put the gullwing doors.....:lol:
 
I think we can swap to the B-Spec, otherwise the 24 hour Endurance would become impossible to finish to the majority of players... Or maybe they implemented the possibility of saving game during an A-Spec 24 hour race, I hope at least this...

Not sure if this has been answered but yes they did incorporate saves during endurance races. Some of us want to be able to race the endurance races ourselves so they added this. I can't find the article that had this info but its out there.
 
As harsh as it sounds; it serves him right.

Sure. It was illegal after all. But if I had the chance I would buy the game anyway. I wouldn't show it on the internet though
 
Sure. It was illegal after all. But if I had the chance I would buy the game anyway. I wouldn't show it on the internet though

Don't get me wrong, if I had the opportunity to get a copy right now I would jump on it. But I wouldn't tell the world about it.
 
Ha, so theres 6 more tuesday's untill christmas,

i wouldnt ecpect next tuesday (16th) as thats too close without a date.
and i wouldnt expect dec 21st, as thats far too close to christmas.

that gives us 4 more realsitic tuesdays left..... and if we hit the 16th with no date still, you can pretty much write off the 23rd.

i think the 16th should be interesting, we get a date for 2 weeks later (the 30th)

thats how i think things will work anyway.
 
Not sure if this has been answered but yes they did incorporate saves during endurance races. Some of us want to be able to race the endurance races ourselves so they added this. I can't find the article that had this info but its out there.

Ohh, this actually is a GOOD news!! Thanks mate :)
 
Don't get me wrong, if I had the opportunity to get a copy right now I would jump on it. But I wouldn't tell the world about it.

Hehe "don't get me wrong"? I said I would do exactly what you said :) I would also buy it, but not show on the internet.
 
all i know is they better release it before black Friday because i don't wanna fight all the crowds
 
That game conference in New York should be underway by now. Maybe we will hear something in the next couple of hours.
 
Back