GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,705 views
In some shops you can hear now they get the GT5 these days.

Maybe Sony Release 15-17.11 bevor NFS Hot Pursuit Release 18.11
 
I doubt we'll have something about GT5 at that conference. Susan Panico is from PSN, so I'm not getting my hopes high.
 
well went to my local game shop here in austria and the guy working there is an old school buddy of mine and i asked him about GT5 and well... he showed me a big card board box with Gran Turismo 5 written on it. Asked if i could buy a copy from him at any price he asks... he hesitated but then said no cause he could loose his job

Chris
 
I doubt we'll have something about GT5 at that conference. Susan Panico is from PSN, so I'm not getting my hopes high.

The info says she did some work on GT but... like I said: NOT holding my breath.
 
Ok now I think its sure that Sony planed to make a surprise release but unfortunately the czech guys get the game and some shops did not shut up and told us that the game will come on monday 15th (I believe)...

I think this could also be the reason that amazon germany has no rls. date. Maybe they will send the copy out tomorrow and the game will arrive on monday as a surprise...

All speculation, dont take it too serious...
 
well went to my local game shop here in austria and the guy working there is an old school buddy of mine and i asked him about GT5 and well... he showed me a big card board box with Gran Turismo 5 written on it. Asked if i could buy a copy from him at any price he asks... he hesitated but then said no cause he could loose his job

Chris

More and more stores are getting their copies...
 
A little something I just knocked up.

gt5releasedateedition.png

bwahahahahahaha
 
I don't think we'll hear anything from the news conferance. "This meeting is a private meeting between BMO Capital Markets and its clients. The materials and information presented may not be discussed or reproduced without prior written consent."
 
i wouldn't imagine something as big as gt5 release date would be released on a small event like this.

However, i would just love to be proven wrong. It is a stage for sony announce something as their are no big events coming soon. And it would seem a little odd if sony just announced the new date in a press release. saying that press releases often announce the date for other games, so GT5 should be no different. :indiff:
 
The real question is if U.S. stores already got their copies? I already called my local Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target, and Gamestop for the past week and they haven't said anything.

I also have another friend who works in the stockroom at Wal Mart and he's also waiting for GT5, so he'll let me know when it gets in.
 
well went to my local game shop here in austria and the guy working there is an old school buddy of mine and i asked him about GT5 and well... he showed me a big card board box with Gran Turismo 5 written on it. Asked if i could buy a copy from him at any price he asks... he hesitated but then said no cause he could loose his job

Chris

Not much of a friend.........especially with $$$$ in it for him. Did he say when you could get it?
 
Why have I got a feeling GT5 is going to be released on the same day as the Madrid launch party?? :nervous:
 
Hmv(UK) is listing the 3rd of December now too like tesco and Shopto. SO thats three Uk retailers with the same date.
 
well went to my local game shop here in austria and the guy working there is an old school buddy of mine and i asked him about GT5 and well... he showed me a big card board box with Gran Turismo 5 written on it. Asked if i could buy a copy from him at any price he asks... he hesitated but then said no cause he could loose his job

Chris

I live in Vienna, is it possible that there are a lot of GT5 copies already in stores in Vienna? If so, did you ask your friend when they'll actually sell it?
 
Why have I got a feeling GT5 is going to be released on the same day as the Madrid launch party?? :nervous:

"...and you can pick it up as from NOW, in any/every store!"

Makes sense... and fits the 23/24/25th theory.
 
Not much of a friend.........especially with $$$$ in it for him. Did he say when you could get it?

Obviously i asked him when is the earliest moment i could buy it and he said come back next week wednesday... so i really cross my fingers.

He also said there going to have 2 booth with GT5 (which is alot for this little city here)

Chris
 
I can't see it coming out on those dates in the UK, 26th or 3rd at the earlyest I think. Which is annoying, always last 👎
 
2866 and few days ago it was only 2000 :D

in this speed we will reach 4k pages next week :)

"...to the infinity and beyond ! "
 
I think 17.11 to shock EA with GT5 Release :) because oft their jokes about never ending releas story GT5
 
Wow imagine if some stores really have it in stock and are willing to sell it tomorrow..
I would get me a few bottles of vodka and 16 liters of beer to celebrate.. 👍
 
Back