GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,811,434 views
2866 and few days ago it was only 2000 :D

in this speed we will reach 4k pages next week :)

At this speed, we gonna get so addicted that we must be on an asylum days before the days oficially gets released.

It's insane... no videos today? I'm almost stabbing somebody in anger. Maybe the whole workdays stress is joining the GT5 stress.
 
If people even have to question about a store selling the game, why dont you guys just call like I did with my local stores?
 
just swung by my local G.S here in the states and they swear they haven't seen or herd anything about the game
 
The real question is if U.S. stores already got their copies? I already called my local Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target, and Gamestop for the past week and they haven't said anything.

I also have another friend who works in the stockroom at Wal Mart and he's also waiting for GT5, so he'll let me know when it gets in.

If the shops truly have any copies of the game, it wouldn't be long until anonymous digital pictures showed up on the web showing stacks of the game. It would be a secret very hard to keep with thousand of highly paid game shop employees around the world. I think we will here of the release date before they actually land in local game shops. Though I think it's coming soon.
 
Yeah, plz somebody desperate as me pay $500 for a leaked copy and post moar videos ahhahahahahah
 
just swung by my local G.S here in the states and they swear they haven't seen or herd anything about the game

That is what i dont unterstand.

Here in Austria every Game Store : Game Stop , Gameware usw doesn`t know something

but Electronic Shops : Media Mark , Weltbild say : "We have it, you can buy ist next week!!!!!! :dopey:
 
hi, new guy here, but I've been playing since gt1 and lurking here for a while...

there was a recent uproar about the inability to change wheels on standard cars. but read carefully and we might have been wrong...

the first sentence in the description states that we can purchase or change wheels. the first option would mean purchasing and replacing a wheel, while the second option means altering the current wheel.

the last sentence states that we are unable to change wheels on a standard car, but there is no mention of the inability to purchase and replace the wheels.
 
That is what i dont unterstand.

Here in Austria every Game Store : Game Stop , Gameware usw doesn`t know something

but Electronic Shops : Media Mark , Weltbild say : "We have it, you can buy ist next week!!!!!! :dopey:

Persuade them! :D Use your charming skills lol...
 
just swung by my local G.S here in the states and they swear they haven't seen or herd anything about the game

I called 3 close by me in NJ yesterday, all 3 said the same exact thing, they've received no word about when the game is coming out or even when it will be shiiped to them. Seems to me like it's at least a couple weeks away.

2 of them both told me that when games are being prepared to ship to them, they are notified and it goes in the GS database. So not a single gamestop knows anything.
 
That is what i dont unterstand.

Here in Austria every Game Stor : Game Stop , Gameware usw doesn`t know something

but Electronic Shops : Media Mark , Weltbild say : "We have it, you can buy ist next week!!!!!! :dopey:

Mediamarkt in the Netherlands not... they know nothing about the game release.......👎
 
Yeah no doubt about that. The problem here is that the stacks of GT5 in a U.S. retailer stockroom will eventually leak, but we don't even have a release date or any info on U.S. shipments.. so it will come to us unexpectingly.

I remember when it was 2 weeks before RDR's release and pictures from the backroom already started surfacing.
 
well, just called weltbild. i could order it right now and would get the package next week!

to bad i preordered it...
 
The reason Kaz created B-spec wasn't for what you're talking about. It was created for those people that love cars but aren't good at video games. It allows them to still enjoy the game and interact with it but they don't actually have to drive the cars. They're just giving orders to the AI. Instead of just giving them more and more driving aids which isn't going to help some people who are just flat out horrible at games, this mode will actually allow them to play and enjoy the game.

Why don't we have the virtue which is called patience? Don't be so sure about an opinion which makes the 24H races in GT5 more difficult to be accomplished than in GT4. I strongly believe that there will be the ability to use B-spec drivers in 24H races to help you.

And if you know so much about Kaz's thoughts in such small parts of the game, tell us please about the number of unique tracks in GT5, or what more GT6 will have.
 
That's interesting, still skeptical.

The same site report December 15th as Collector's Edition release date, the same date told me by a Game Stop assistant in Rome... I can't understand how can the bundle be released 1 month before the collector's edition... I think we have to take that dates not so seriously :indiff:
 
Just put my deposit down at a GS in Quebec, Canada. Clerk looked up the release date and said Dec. 7, 2010.
 
I hit a wall today of not caring i think. Went and cancelled my preorder on break. There was another bloke doing the same. Picked up f1 2010 too. Decided pd has lost my money and ill get a used copy.
 
The same site report December 15th as Collector's Edition release date, the same date told me by a Game Stop assistant in Rome... I can't understand how can the bundle be released 1 month before the collector's edition... I think we have to take that dates not so seriously :indiff:


Yeah, It's just like my post right here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4116858#post4116858

Gamestop employee's only know what their computer tells them. And if it ends up being a placeholder date, that's what they'll tell you it is.

CE might take longer to get out, I mean not by 15 days, that's a bit much, but meh, we'll see.
 
Doesn't that mean EU have the earliest release date than the other region like Asia and America??
 
I just called another Media Markt (Landshut, near Munich) and they said that they are SUPPOSED to get it on monday.
 
Tell us what happens MacAl, if it's true i gonna buy the whole stock and resell them here hahahah.

seriously tell us if they ship it tomorrow

Be sure I will. Just ordered two units for a colleague and me, that's what I call serious. :dunce: (or stupid? Damn!)
 
Back