GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,336 views
Hey do u guys know if u can save your game while u are doing a 24 hour endurance race in gt5 ?

I asked it a few pages before, and was told to me that yes, you can :)
 
No offense but getting into a thread called "GT5 Latest News & Discussion: *See Post #1*" and ask if someone have seen a video posted 4-5 months ago?

I have nothing against people who don't stalk the forums and is a casual gamer, but one could use some sense and post in proper places.

Look here dude. I don't know you and you dont' know me. Basically your calling me stupid...........you know what, you've gotten my blood pressure up. Before I go off on you I'll be an adult and this is the internet so I will let you slide. But can you prove people have seen this video months ago, just as you may have. We have alot of new traffic that has recently come thru here in the past week. People have been reposting the same videos left and right on here all week over and over. I bet you haven't said nothing to them, huh tuff shot.
 
[youtub]hSw_LhWQzXU[/youtub]

5-6 hours too late, was posted by aelxino (who have made it what I understand).

Search is a great functionality. :)
 
Kaz said he don't care!

Proof? Otherwise, irrationally spouting nonsense like that makes no sense.
 
I really do think that the delay problem is based on the insufficient GT5 supplies.

Less GT5 copies = Angry customers

And no one wants to wait a week or so for the next shipment while others are already playing it.

Could be but what about the online servers. They need to be able to handel alot of traffic. If there is a problem with this we just need to wait until it is fixed. I think this might be the problem.
 
The only thing you will end up doing is not rewarding PD's hard work.

I think thats their point for buying it used though, punishing them for jerking us around like a bunch of ragdolls.

Now of course a few here and there wont make a difference on sales, but there certainly is more than a few considering doing this, and considering the popularity, and the fact that their xmas sales have already been damaged due to people already out there shopping for their kids, and there's bound to be plenty of people disappointed in the game trading it in, and suddenly this all actually does add up to at least something that could have been avoided had they handled this properly.

This game went from a new buy for me to just a gamefly rental. Which allows me to essentially buy the game new if I want to keep it, but only pay around $35 due to my membership discounts.

If this came out last week I would have gone and bought it, but if it comes out tomorrow Ill just wait for gamefly now.
 
Could be but what about the online servers. They need to be able to handel alot of traffic. If there is a problem with this we just need to wait until it is fixed. I think this might be the problem.

Its a first party Sony game, should probably have dedicated servers.
 
I hate all this speculation about the release date and how everyday there is absolutely no news from Sony. Is there a good reason why they would keep people in the dark about this? It's becoming a real bitter experience and I'd almost like to forget the whole thing at this point. I feel bad for those who have waited so long and have had to put up with this.
 
Look here dude. I don't know you and you dont' know me. Basically your calling me stupid...........you know what, you've gotten my blood pressure up. Before I go off on you I'll be an adult and this is the internet so I will let you slide. But can you prove people have seen this video months ago, just as you may have. We have alot of new traffic that has recently come thru here in the past week. People have been reposting the same videos left and right on here all week over and over. I bet you haven't said nothing to them, huh tuff shot.

Fine "dude", do what it says in the title of the thread that you should do = "See Post #1". When you've done that and done what it says there (search) I think you understand what I mean. The video was posted in THIS thread on the 31st of July 2010, ok?

It's you who says you're stupid, not me, congrats.

Just to quote the first post "if you are thinking of posting a YouTube video or a web link, please search the forums to see whether it has been posted already. In the case of YouTube videos, a simple search for the code is most effective...."
 
Could be but what about the online servers. They need to be able to handel alot of traffic. If there is a problem with this we just need to wait until it is fixed. I think this might be the problem.

If that's that case, then we'll have to wait for a looooong time, because there will always be some issue/flaw to fix.
 
I hope this time the Clutch is progressive.
 
Unbelivable still not even a comment from Sony or PD ,what are they waiting for.

What are you waiting for? The game is nearly out, so many shops confirmed monday the 15 th... I think Sony want make a surprise... I would be shocked if I dont play GT5 on monday... But I hope I can grab an early copy on this saturday...

I mean Media Markt is a very big "company" (whatever it is in english) so I dont think they need to lie to people that the game will be out on monday... I called 2 MM´s and both (woman and asked me if it is for PS3) checked their PC and told me it´s out on monday... (also gamestop and weltbild confirmed 11/15/2010 and so a guy here posted that the game will be out on monday in sweden)
 
Why dont we send Jessica Alba round with a jar of honey , perhaps that might persuade Kaz to cough up the release date
 
Fine "dude", do what it says in the title of the thread that you should do = "See Post #1". When you've done that and done what it says there (search) I think you understand what I mean. The video was posted in THIS thread on the 31st of July 2010, ok?

It's you who says you're stupid, not me, congrats.

Just to quote the first post "if you are thinking of posting a YouTube video or a web link, please search the forums to see whether it has been posted already. In the case of YouTube videos, a simple search for the code is most effective...."

Stop right now ! Thank you very much ! We need some news and a release daaate !
 
What are you waiting for? The game is nearly out, so many shops confirmed monday the 15 th... I think Sony want make a surprise... I would be shocked if I dont play GT5 on monday... But I hope I can grab an early copy on this saturday...

I mean Media Markt is a very big "company" (whatever it is in english) so I dont think they need to lie to people that the game will be out on monday... I called 2 MM´s and both (woman and asked me if it is for PS3) checked their PC and told me it´s out on monday... (also gamestop and weltbild confirmed 11/15/2010 and so a guy here posted that the game will be out on monday in sweden)

it would be magnificent!
 
What are you waiting for? The game is nearly out, so many shops confirmed monday the 15 th... I think Sony want make a surprise... I would be shocked if I dont play GT5 on monday... But I hope I can grab an early copy on this saturday...

I mean Media Markt is a very big "company" (whatever it is in english) so I dont think they need to lie to people that the game will be out on monday... I called 2 MM´s and both (woman and asked me if it is for PS3) checked their PC and told me it´s out on monday... (also gamestop and weltbild confirmed 11/15/2010 and so a guy here posted that the game will be out on monday in sweden)

well if this is true then Brilliant but highly unlikely they will release it before the Launch party.All I want is a release date for a game supposedly coming soon I mean even if they do release it without notice I wouldn't be pleased that they kept us in the dark but who knows? :D:
 
This is the last Sony game I am buying brand new. At this point I feel like Sony does not deserve to exist. They treat their paying costumers like ****, like honestly where is the end of October release date? where is any comment that the release date is coming after October? I am done with Sony and i regret defending the PS3 for so long from Xbox fanboys.

Just give me my GT5 so I can leave. 👎
 
What are you waiting for? The game is nearly out, so many shops confirmed monday the 15 th... I think Sony want make a surprise... I would be shocked if I dont play GT5 on monday... But I hope I can grab an early copy on this saturday...

I mean Media Markt is a very big "company" (whatever it is in english) so I dont think they need to lie to people that the game will be out on monday... I called 2 MM´s and both (woman and asked me if it is for PS3) checked their PC and told me it´s out on monday... (also gamestop and weltbild confirmed 11/15/2010 and so a guy here posted that the game will be out on monday in sweden)

Monday? What? I've heard nothing from retailers about Monday. All I've heard KS the 23rs, 24th, 30th or early December.
 
I hate all this speculation about the release date and how everyday there is absolutely no news from Sony. Is there a good reason why they would keep people in the dark about this? It's becoming a real bitter experience and I'd almost like to forget the whole thing at this point. I feel bad for those who have waited so long and have had to put up with this.

Could be some sort of lingering problem with the game or its production or possibly the servers like Wits said.

A surprise release doesnt make sense to me. Sony cares about making money, that's it! The game will probably make more money if it's accompanied with an advertising blitz, even if it misses Black Friday. That takes some time to set up. I think December 31 is probably as good a date as any.
 
We need level 21 to by a used camaro LM race car ... ? Do you think guys it is a bad thing .... or it forces us to try more little car before racing supercars ..., ?

And still in the used car dealer ... how do we know if it is premium or standard ?

Or maybe all used cars will be standards ...
 
Last edited:
Yeah even if I get an copy on saturday, saturday night I´m out and make a bit party :D

Yeah I dont want to get you guys hyped for monday but I am very hyped for monday... So as I said, it´s only my thoughts and facts... I wont confirm anything... I for me am sure it´s out on monday but it can also be out on xmas who knows...
 
What are you waiting for? The game is nearly out, so many shops confirmed monday the 15 th... I think Sony want make a surprise... I would be shocked if I dont play GT5 on monday... But I hope I can grab an early copy on this saturday...

I mean Media Markt is a very big "company" (whatever it is in english) so I dont think they need to lie to people that the game will be out on monday... I called 2 MM´s and both (woman and asked me if it is for PS3) checked their PC and told me it´s out on monday...

Exactly my question. Seems like I see more spoiled brats then I do anyone being rational. People say how terrible and stupid what Sony is doing and yet they aren't being any better themselves.
 
Back