GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,097 views
I'm still sticking with my guess of december 3rd, at least then if it's not released I won't be disappointed.
 
Anyone remember SEMA? Yeah that show that feels like 7 years ago. Anyone remember the rumor "very very soon" from a "trustworthy person"?
 
Thanks for editing my quote and misspelling the word you replaced

hmm yeah didn't notice the "e" mistake, but still I wanted to point out the fact that most of exclusivities are highly expected and even more when it comes to Sony games, so I guess even if we were talking about some other game of its kind which have the same delays problems, expectations would have been the same than what we have at the moment
 
do you think we will ever find out why they have been so secretive and will not say anything, and why they all think its soon for the last year or how ever long its been. I hopes its not a stupid reason.
 
The launch party could be held after the game is released if that's the only other time they could re-schedule the party. It's also not unheard of to have a launch party a week after the release. However, the 23rd makes a lot of since. The launch party would be only a day after it. And the 30th makes since as it's a week after the party....But the 16th is smelling good, too. And it's not like release dates haven't been announced a day or so before a game was released.
I'm sorry, but I think you mean "sense", right?
 
Pre ordered with HMV in Crawley today. Still say the 1st December but with no release date they'll stick with that until an official release date is confirmed. Also get 2 steath cars and one is an R8 V10 (which is one of my favourite cars).


Dan, did they tell you how they will provide you the code for the extra 2 cars? because I am getting my cousin to buy me it from HMV (he works there) and I was wondering if they email the code, or give it to you on the day.
 
BMO Conference... update 3: It's over. NO news.

Now to cook some dinner...
 
Which games have been announced a few days before its release date? Last time I checked most games had a week, two weeks, or month time frame to advertise before release.
 
do you think we will ever find out why they have been so secretive and will not say anything, and why they all think its soon for the last year or how ever long its been. I hopes its not a stupid reason.

yes i think we will, its quite common for developers to come out a month or two after release and re-act to critical and consumer general consensus on the game and highlight any developing/production with the game.

Square Enix did it this week with Final Fantasy 14. I hope it does , because they generally interesting, also pre-release quite a few developers do developer diaries, i wish They had kaz doing this. So this week, we spent modelling a bolt, it was rubbish so we started all over again.. the car should be finished sometime soon. etc
 
so do we know if the X-1 at the Launch Party is a Premium Model or a Standard one :dopey:

Do yer Reckon they Modelled it with Wheel Covers so No one could ask if the Wheels can be changed for Lighter Blingy ones :D

Does if Have a Windscreen Wiper for when it Rains :dunce:

runs and hides
 
Do we have any update from Amar that i missed since the last one about the "wind talking issue for 24" ?
 
Which games have been announced a few days before its release date? Last time I checked most games had a week, two weeks, or month time frame to advertise before release.

I didn't start seeing black ops ads on TV till a little over a week ago
 
Do yer Reckon they Modelled it with Wheel Covers so No one could ask if the Wheels can be changed for Lighter Blingy ones :D

The covers would only make it even easier to implement the "change rims" function, as they would only have to change performance parameters in the game, not the less important look :D
 
Which games have been announced a few days before its release date? Last time I checked most games had a week, two weeks, or month time frame to advertise before release.

The slim X360 has been released in the few hours following its announcement if my memory is good (in the US of course), everything is possible 👍
 
I hit a wall today of not caring i think. Went and cancelled my preorder on break. There was another bloke doing the same. Picked up f1 2010 too. Decided pd has lost my money and ill get a used copy.

Loving F1 2010 (you just have to set that game up right and it's a decent sim) and I agree, I also went and canceled my pre-order of the Collectors Edition. Will buy the standard instead. I don't want to give Sony or PD any extra money if I don't have to. Never waited for a game to release that was such a mess as this.
 
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I think this is just optimism.
 
How can you blame us fans ?We were promised a game by Nov 2nd ,didn't happen then we were promised a new release date before Nov ,didn't happen .All we want is a release date how is that unusual ,the fans are treated poorly by Sony .The game is finished so it is all up to them to decide when will it hit the market why are they keeping the date for themselves is beyond me.

Did I say Everybody? I said that all this attitude is what I see, in no way am I blaming every fan. November 2nd was indeed at the time the final release date, but apparently sometihng came up that forced them to delay it. Also, They said they expect to announce a new date, they didn't promise one. And once again, the "Poor Fan treatment" seems to be again only brought up with GT5.

It's funny, if this was any other Sony release no one would give a crap

Exactly. The first LBP gets delayed and I didn't see all this rage towards Sony. Supposedly another Exclusive title got delayed but again where's all the rage of that one? Somehow Sony is the worst at PR when it comes to GT5, but every other game (that no one seems aware of) is just fine.

Hey another dallas doode! :) Series of unfortunate events for the cowboys :(

but yea It seems people lack appreciation.

Key word right there. I've had to wait for year like everyone else but I still have the piece of mind to appreciate that I have what I feel is a magnificent game coming. It appears however most do not share my patience.

Yes but it's no cross-plateform game it's GT5 man, GT5 !! 👍

You just edited his quote to your liking when he didn't say cross-platform. Also he's right, nobody gave anywhere a damn for God Of War III, Killzone I or LBP and and they are Sony exclusives.
 
Loving F1 2010 (you just have to set that game up right and it's a decent sim) and I agree, I also went and canceled my pre-order of the Collectors Edition. Will buy the standard instead. I don't want to give Sony or PD any extra money if I don't have to. Never waited for a game to release that was such a mess as this.

Hey now! that's only 195 cars you'll be able to use "different" rims/wheels on now :(
 
The slim X360 has been released in the few hours following its announcement if I have a good memory (in the US of course), everything is possible 👍

The same with Ps3 Slim as well, annoucned on the tuesday at e3 last year, was for sale on the friday. I think this will be the case with GT5. 2010 is getting shorter by the day. Unless the dreaded happened.

also regarding advertising, the tv ads for games, normally use a trailer that was shown some weeks before on game websites- theres quite a few of GT5 hanging around with the newish red background thing they have, so i should imagine one of them, or a re-edited one will be use, not excatly work to do.
 
I do agree, Sony should have said something by now. But well I think they just don't care. One thing is for sure once, IF, I get GT5 in my hands, all my anger will go away.
 
Any good news today?
 
Last edited:
Back