GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,405 views
Seriously, nobody cares about people posting sob stories. I've worked hard for what I've got and also have to pay for everything to support my family and home.

So you have this supposed confirmation. I fail to see in what way that turns the situation to your advantage relative to mine. You still don't have the game, and when it does launch, I'll have it either the same day or sooner.

:drool:I hope you have an epileptic seizure watching the intro movie.:drool:
 
we have a person with an IQ above average! :cheers:

Actually the guy who said to swap sim cards has a better idea. This guy could just make up a text and send it to his mum, how are we gonna know it's forwarded?

Swap the sims and the number will come up with game uk. So we know it's legit.

Hopefully more people will receive the text soon if it's true.
 
R1600Turbo
So sad that this is the world we live in. :nervous:
These are forums, people post all kinds of lies just to get attention and stir the waters. So, what do you expect when somebody says they got a text like that and then comes up with a story as to why they cannot provide proof?
 
I want to kick anyone who says this is just GT4 with higher resolution graphics in the nuts. :ouch:

yeah, it's not GT4HD, GT4 You could change any of your cars rims/wheels. /sarcasm.

They should of worked a bit harder on that, not ranting I love the game, but the few cars I wanted to drive most, just wont look as nice as they could. I mean, if you can drive a premium miata up to a wheelshop in real life and change its rims, what's stopping oh... a 3000gt or a CRX or a camaro/old vette (the non premium models) from going up to a place in real life and getting new rims? we got a car wash tho :D wonder how the dirt accumulates on the standards, wonder if we can even wash those.
 
i just tried. shes on 02 and im on orange. my sim isnt compatible. trust me when i say this, im just as frustrated as all of u. in hindsight, i shouldnt have posted until i had the evidence to bk it up. oh well, live and learn

I believe you anyway, but that's only because I want to believe you and I preordered from GAME. Well technically my brother did it for me, and hes asleep right now, tommorow I will ask if he gave his mobile number and if he also received a text.
 
Ouch, the more and more I read up...the more I wonder what Kazu has been up to.

Same here it sounds like they updated gt4 and threw the rest together.
I hope this guy just has a downer on it for some reason. But truth is I haven't been blown away with anything I have seen in screen shot's leaked vid's etc:so far.
I am still exited for the games release though and the more I think about it I believe gt6 will be a ps3 title.
 
Actually the guy who said to swap sim cards has a better idea. This guy could just make up a text and send it to his mum, how are we gonna know it's forwarded?

Swap the sims and the number will come up with game uk. So we know it's legit.

Hopefully more people will receive the text soon if it's true.


No, I think pizzamonkio has a better idea.
 
George I believe you bro, thanks for tyring. One day this year I will go to bed with another release to plan round
 
i just tried. shes on 02 and im on orange. my sim isnt compatible. trust me when i say this, im just as frustrated as all of u. in hindsight, i shouldnt have posted until i had the evidence to bk it up. oh well, live and learn

Don´t get mad at it, we will know SOON if it is like you said or not!
 
I sure hope it comes out on the 23rd. I just talked to my boss and he won't be here the following week. Therefore I can't take that time off for the week of the 30th.

I fear that I'm going to get the shaft. But maybe I will luck out.
 
Gonna change my favourite three letter response from 'Why' to........

How?


Theres a time limit and you need a good start etc. Ok maybe not for you guys, but It took me the best part of 20 minutes to get gold.
 
I remember Kaz telling us about Prologue getting updated all the way up to GT5's release earlier this year... No updates? BAH! :(
 
The Czechian boys cannot go online yet, and that will be a big thing in GT5.
 
Seriously, nobody cares about people posting sob stories. I've worked hard for what I've got and also have to pay for everything to support my family and home.

So you have this supposed confirmation. I fail to see in what way that turns the situation to your advantage relative to mine. You still don't have the game, and when it does launch, I'll have it either the same day or sooner.

ok, i did go a bit out of control, but i think its fair to say that people assume that EVERYONE has at least a base level of tech, so i do c wer ur comin from. all i can say is, yh the confoimation is nice, but in saying that, GAME have ****ed up things before. i have txts after a game is released for example, so it IS conformation, but by GAME'S standard of conformation. so its 98%
 
George I believe you bro, thanks for tyring. One day this year I will go to bed with another release to plan round

That didn't come out right.



dam done it again:sick:
 
Actually the guy who said to swap sim cards has a better idea. This guy could just make up a text and send it to his mum, how are we gonna know it's forwarded?

Swap the sims and the number will come up with game uk. So we know it's legit.

Hopefully more people will receive the text soon if it's true.

even if you swap the sim to another phone, anyone knows how photoshop works, a picture wouldn't be proof, in fact, its not possible to proof he's right at all. But it's not possible to proof he's wrong either.

Let's just hope he speaks the truth and we can all enjoy GT5 in two weeks.
 
George, do you have a scanner/copier/printer? If so, just scan your phone as a jpeg and post it ;)
 
Same here it sounds like they updated gt4 and threw the rest together.
I hope this guy just has a downer on it for some reason. But truth is I haven't been blown away with anything I have seen in screen shot's leaked vid's etc:so far.
I am still exited for the games release though and the more I think about it I believe gt6 will be a ps3 title.

I feel the same man. The videos from Sony looked awesome and everything. But the videos that has leaked looks like GT4 in high def. Maybe I should just buy Grid instead and drop this Gran Turismo for now...
 
Idkl if I missed any new videos or not, as the last ones that I had seen, are basically bouncing around holders to keep sony from stopping them all. Honestly though, I'm starting to lose interest. I've managed to hold up so far, but its finally gtting to the point that its like, I know sony won't do 🤬. They could have released the game. Then they could've released the game again. I have my CE preorder and I have no intention of canceling it. But this 🤬 is really getting old. Until I get a call from gamestop telling me to pick it up in a day or two, I'm honestly beginning to feel that Sony can (Boondocks 🤬 moment). Hope its soon, but honestly the excitement i pretty much done. Hope y'all get some good info. I'm out.
 
George, do you have a scanner/copier/printer? If so, just scan your phone as a jpeg and post it ;)

lol the lengths we go eh? all holding our GT5P copies slamming them into the table saying, We want dates! We want dates! lol
 
If it releases on time for Black Friday, then Sony's purpose was just to anger customers like they did with the PS3 when it first came out. I'm sure many of you saw how horrid people were during the PS3 launch... now imagine the GT5 launch mixed with GT5 users AND angry Black Friday customers.
 
even if you swap the sim to another phone, anyone knows how photoshop works, a picture wouldn't be proof, in fact, its not possible to proof he's right at all. But it's not possible to proof he's wrong either.

Let's just hope he speaks the truth and we can all enjoy GT5 in two weeks.

hear hear 👍
 
Actually the guy who said to swap sim cards has a better idea. This guy could just make up a text and send it to his mum, how are we gonna know it's forwarded?

Swap the sims and the number will come up with game uk. So we know it's legit.

Hopefully more people will receive the text soon if it's true.

You do know that people have their phones locked.... (e.g Orange doesn't work on O2....)
I doubt he would go to the max point to fake a text, just forward for proof, anyway, I can recognise the way that GAME send a message.
 
I feel the same man. The videos from Sony looked awesome and everything. But the videos that has leaked looks like GT4 in high def. Maybe I should just buy Grid instead and drop this Gran Turismo for now...

Sounds like a plan. Enjoy the 15 tracks and 43 cars that you'll find in that game.
 
I feel the same man. The videos from Sony looked awesome and everything. But the videos that has leaked looks like GT4 in high def. Maybe I should just buy Grid instead and drop this Gran Turismo for now...

Are you serious? Grid? :sick:
 
Back