GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,934 views
pizzamonkio
:drool:I hope you have an epileptic seizure watching the intro movie.:drool:
Just goes to show the level of maturity on here... Sorry, I do not suffer from Photosensitive Epilepsy :rolleyes:
 
You do know that people have their phones locked.... (e.g Orange doesn't work on O2....)
I doubt he would go to the max point to fake a text, just forward for proof, anyway, I can recognise the way that GAME send a message.

Not always. In this case however, it's true.
 
I believe you anyway, but that's only because I want to believe you and I preordered from GAME. Well technically my brother did it for me, and hes asleep right now, tommorow I will ask if he gave his mobile number and if he also received a text.

GAME are quite shoddy when it comes to the whole preorder thing, especially when it gets delayed. i did look at earlier posts, and i think that GAME may have the right date (if that e-mail about the marketing is anything to go by), but they do sometimes send out placeholder dates. yh i got the txt from them, but (and this is comin from me) DONT BELIEVE A DATE 100% UNTIL SONY GIVE THE FINAL WORD :)
 
Actually the guy who said to swap sim cards has a better idea. This guy could just make up a text and send it to his mum, how are we gonna know it's forwarded?

Swap the sims and the number will come up with game uk. So we know it's legit.

Hopefully more people will receive the text soon if it's true.

We shall see :)
I also have a pre-order with GAME hehehe. And oh, if I get a text, you all will be sure to get a nice picture :dopey:
 
I saw some news in Gran-turismo.com japan....but nothing about release date only one about the car of the year in Japan...yeah Honda CR-Z...who cares...¬¬
 
at least he gets Spa

Yep! And it's only one of the great tracks on GRID... Just don't go for the reloaded version, as the 8 Pack doesn't work :guilty: and it's not worthy just for the Prestige Pack...
 
i just tried. shes on 02 and im on orange. my sim isnt compatible. trust me when i say this, im just as frustrated as all of u. in hindsight, i shouldnt have posted until i had the evidence to bk it up. oh well, live and learn

what? just go to the text you recieved click options and select "forward message" send it to you'r mums phone you don't need compatible sim's a text will go to any network !
Or someone who doesn't believe him should send there mobile no: and get him to forward to you.
 
I reckon the vid released by 5925 that showed racing at night was just like GT4 quality, regardless to his camera. hell far away from what we got from Sony's video
 
I reckon the vid released by 5925 that showed racing at night was just like GT4 quality, regardless to his camera. hell far away from what we got from Sony's video

It is 5825...
 
Come on guys, compare Grid to GT5... To me even GT5 Prologue is better than Grid...
 
Scenario 1. George is full of ****. No harm done.

Scenario 2. George gives us sincere info and gets crap off GTP members. George is upset.

I go for 1.
 
I feel the same man. The videos from Sony looked awesome and everything. But the videos that has leaked looks like GT4 in high def. Maybe I should just buy Grid instead and drop this Gran Turismo for now...

Please do 👍
 
So many arrogant assholes in here' do you leave your manners and respect for fellow human beings outside when you come here ?

I am disgusted by some of the attitudes of some people in here.
 
If it releases on time for Black Friday, then Sony's purpose was just to anger customers like they did with the PS3 when it first came out. I'm sure many of you saw how horrid people were during the PS3 launch... now imagine the GT5 launch mixed with GT5 users AND angry Black Friday customers.

What are you talking about? The PS3 launched on time. Unless you're talking about the $600:crazy:
 
So many arrogant assholes in here' do you leave your manners and respect for fellow human beings outside when you come here ?

I am disgusted by some of the attitudes of some people in here.

Yes. So rude.
 
what? just go to the text you recieved click options and select "forward message" send it to you'r mums phone you don't need compatible sim's a text will go to any network !
Or someone who doesn't believe him should send there mobile no: and get him to forward to you.


Or he could go here https://www.game.co.uk/Help/CustService/
pop in his order number and see if it yields any results similar to the alleged txt message received.

Somehow my old cynical bones don't think he or it will.

ho hum.
 
Come on guys, compare Grid to GT5... To me even GT5 Prologue is better than Grid...

I'm a GTfan, but I disagree with you on that. Think about the damage system, loading times and even the engine sound, compared to Prologue!

And I'm not expecting a better damage system on the final GT5, so...
 
Same here it sounds like they updated gt4 and threw the rest together.
I hope this guy just has a downer on it for some reason. But truth is I haven't been blown away with anything I have seen in screen shot's leaked vid's etc:so far.
I am still exited for the games release though and the more I think about it I believe gt6 will be a ps3 title.

I highly doubt that we will see GT6 on PS3. GT5 is already limited by the PS3 hardware as Kaz has said him self. The big problem with the consoles is that the technology evolves too fast and as soon as a console comes out it becomes obsolete within six months to a year.
Its a miracle what PD has accomplished with GT5 on PS3 hardware thats 5+ years old, 256ram with a crap GEForce 9600 video card ;)
 
Come on guys, compare Grid to GT5... To me even GT5 Prologue is better than Grid...

GT5p was better if solo, though I found it a bit boring. Driving at full speed up and down San Francisco was a blast. Grid was a lot of fun online, I wish they would fix the physics and re-release it just as it was then.
 
So many arrogant assholes in here' do you leave your manners and respect for fellow human beings outside when you come here ?

I am disgusted by some of the attitudes of some people in here.

+1. It's so bad, I don't even hardly read every post. I skim over looking for links or images, then click on the next page.
 
I highly doubt that we will see GT6 on PS3. GT5 is already limited by the PS3 hardware as Kaz has said him self. The big problem with the consoles is that the technology evolves too fast and as soon as a console comes out it becomes obsolete within six months to a year.
Its a miracle what PD has accomplished with GT5 on PS3 hardware thats 5+ years old, 256ram with a crap GEForce 9600 video card ;)
PS 4 is coming in about 3 or 4 years...(multiprocessor)
 
I highly doubt that we will see GT6 on PS3. GT5 is already limited by the PS3 hardware as Kaz has said him self. The big problem with the consoles is that the technology evolves too fast and as soon as a console comes out it becomes obsolete within six months to a year.
Its a miracle what PD has accomplished with GT5 on PS3 hardware thats 5+ years old, 256ram with a crap GEForce 9600 video card ;)

PS3 has 512MB RAM buddy. 256 from the CPU and another 256 from the GPU, oh and of course Kaz is gona say that, the guy is a perfectionist. Let him develope a game for the worlds fastest super computer and he will probably still gripe about limitations. Anywho.....GT5 is still the best looking game to ever grace consoles so...............
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll assume 65-75% of the users here are expecting some sort of news next week alone? (November 15-19)?

Then about 85-90% of users will expect something the week after? (November 22-26)?

And if nothing hits us by those two weeks, I'd assume November 30 is a no go for a release but for an announcement at least?
 
Back