GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,917 views
dont get me wrong changing wheels would be good, but is it really such a problem that it took up hundreds of pages of moaning because some cars prob wont beable to change the rims?

It obviously is since it took up a hundred or so pages.

Seriously, get over the rims. I was unaware anyone even used that feature in previous games.

Then why are you commenting on something that doesn't concern you?
Your ignorance isn't a reason as to why the removal of the feature should not be a big deal to people.
 
So it is possible to change the wheels on the premium cars?

So whats the big cry about then? :lol:
 
What happened to you guys??

Waiting has render your brain useless?

Text it to your Mom's phone and then take the picture?

or just forward the text to everyone in GTPlanet! :dopey:

There were multiple excuses made so tried to give the kid a low tech option.
 
It obviously is since it took up a hundred or so pages.

No he knows that it took up a hundred pages or so, he's just asking whether it was worth those hundred or so pages.


See anyone can be sarcastic

I miss rims too, but that doesn't mean you can be harsh to people, if they think otherwise, everyone's got an opinion.
 
We should be glad the game is seeing a release at all. This moaning about rims is just... childish.
 
Seriously, get over the rims. I was unaware anyone even used that feature in previous games.

Agreed... its not something I first think of when upgrading my car on Gran Turismo.

Need for speed, yes. Gran Turismo, No
 
I was harsh to people?
All I've seen is the people who couldn't care less about wheels bashing folks who are disappointed. I'm not sure why that is happening.
I guess I do, ignorance as shown above.
It's never "I understand you were looking forward to this and I understand you are let down. It's always "I don't give a damn about this or that so why do you? Get over it."
 
Does anyone know if we will be able to put the carbon fibre hoods/bonnets on standards? since we can't change the rims i'll assume it's a no. But any clarification would be nice :)
 
I was harsh to people?
All I've seen is the people who couldn't care less about wheels bashing folks who are disappointed. I'm not sure why that is happening.
I guess I do, ignorance as shown above.
It's never "I understand you were looking forward to this and I understand you are let down. It's always "I don't give a damn about this or that so why do you? Get over it."

👍
 
This game is great...all GT´s are good to me.
No rims in all cars, i don´t care...if i can change them in a premium...Ferrari, Lamborghini...it could be really good but nothing important at all.
The important feel is at driving with each car...differences between them and that stuff...
I don´t know if i´m the only one who test cars in Prologue playing alone or with a friend or even my sister to test on Fuji (2 players) witch car is faster than the other at the straight.And also tuning only the gearbox between BMW´s cars for example one 135I with the real Revs against the standard that game has.That things are really cool for me not only wheels or rims.
 
I was harsh to people?
All I've seen is the people who couldn't care less about wheels bashing folks who are disappointed. I'm not sure why that is happening.

Well fair enough people should respect that rims was a really important feature to a lot of people, including me.
 
Does anyone know if we will be able to put the carbon fibre hoods/bonnets on standards? since we can't change the rims i'll assume it's a no. But any clarification would be nice :)

Most likely but we still haven't seen any thing to hint one way or the other.

Well fair enough people should respect that rims was a really important feature to a lot of people, including me.

I think that's all people are asking for.

I'm a car guy and a lightweight set of rims is important to me. To others its about the look, the stance. If you're not part of either group, why do you feel the need to ridicule those who are? Just cause you don't understand it doesn't mean you should bash it.
 
Random thought. I hope the prize car for the one-make Lambo race is a Reventon :)
 
I was harsh to people?
All I've seen is the people who couldn't care less about wheels bashing folks who are disappointed. I'm not sure why that is happening.

Oh I'm not bashing people for being disappointed, sure I myself am a little disappointed that some features dont seem as deep as first thought, But listening to people claiming they have personally been wronged by PD and sony and they're not short of hanging themselves in protest is what myself and many others are saying has been taken a bit too far.
 
it was worth the 100 pages,

Remember when we were talking about a livery editor? some people couldn't get their heads around racing cars having maybe logos, and maybe some kind of pattern, that sort of thing. But most of us got it.

Well it turns out for 80% of the cars, the little bit of personality we could inject had been inexplicably taken out.

100 pages is pretty mild considering how the game that should be wiping away all the bad memories and disappointment of Forza 3 is doing its best to end up worse
 
O-M-G guys, I'm SO excited about this Media Markt 15th story, **** I won't be able to sleep until monday, I already know that I will get up as soon as I can to head there and check out for myself if they're selling the game. If not, I have another solution, I know a little but dedicated video game store, and I know I will get the game at least 2 days before the release date, if I'm lucky, even earlier.
 
People are mad as we cannot change the rims on a standard car.

Yeah, thats not really important if you ask me. When I think of my favourite cars in real life or racing games, I think of their shape, their headlights, their bumpers and so on, not so much about their rims however.

Its like with women, shoes are just prettifying other things ;) You see your gfs full closet of shoes, but you never really realize that shes actually wearing them all.
 
Ok, now i can get back at "chewing" the walls of GTPlanets ...



We dont speak their language :(
copy the link at google finder and translate all the page..
 
Ok, now i can get back at "chewing" the walls of GTPlanets ...



We dont speak their language :(

Theres always google translate.... but i doubt they'll respond to an outsider.
 
Its like with women, shoes are just prettifying other things ;) You see your gfs full closet of shoes, but you never really realize that shes actually wearing them all.

i think if she was wearing them all you would notice.
 
I will just stay put around here... any real good news (even not) will eventually (immediately) come back here for us to know..

why go through all those effort, i am sure one of you will gladly do the dirty job leg work

Thanks in advance.
 
The LM002? Seems like something Kaz would include :sly:

Yep, that's the one! It was on Stunts, a very, very old PC game that I used to play all day long :crazy:

Oh! And it did had a livery track editor!!!
 
Back