GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,294 views
I don't know where you live but here in Holland you can't testdrive just any car you want!

And how would you think a 300bhp RWD turbo I6 drive's? I mean you ain't gonna be disappointed.

And its not like i played GT3 one day and bought a R33 the next day. GT got me interested in JDM cars and years later i got one.

Nice one, I live in Wales btw.

Been out your way about 4times. Nearly got knocked over by a cyclist too.
Mind you I did just come out of a coffee shop.

Seen a dredger their once pulling bikes out of the canal. Bloody hell you could have made some cars with that scrap.

Nice place.

On topic. Gt5 for the win.
 
I am so excited that the game is coming out this month! Yesss! We all should be
 
I don't see how anyone can be disappointed at all, considering you haven't even played the game yet. Don't judge it until you play it.

👍

And if I remember correctly didn't the guy who got the game and leaked videos say he didn't want to spoil to much but that we would be very pleased when we get the game.. :)
 
I am so excited that the game is coming out this month! Yesss! We all should be

You may be coming out this month but I'm happily married thank you very much.

Each to their own.
 
Nice one, I live in Wales btw.

Been out your way about 4times. Nearly got knocked over by a cyclist too.
Mind you I did just come out of a coffee shop.

Seen a dredger their once pulling bikes out of the canal. Bloody hell you could have made some cars with that scrap.

Nice place.

On topic. Gt5 for the win.

Wales!? What are you doing man, the final rally of WRC is over there at the moment.
 
I don't see how anyone can be disappointed at all, considering you haven't even played the game yet. Don't judge it until you play it.

👍

That what i say too, you cant really bitch about something that you hav'nt played yet along is'nt out yet.
 
MAYBE that track list is the list of tracks that are available from the get-go and perhaps more tracks like Midfield and El Capitan will pop up after you've completed a few levels.
 
Wales!? What are you doing man, the final rally of WRC is over there at the moment.

Loeb's done it anyhow and it's pissing down.
 
Off topic, but I didn't know that Need For Speed Hot Pursuit is missing Ferrari. That's a bigger omission than Koenigsegg in my opinion.
 
Great news about the release date. I've pre-ordered the sig' edition from game. there is now a £20 reduction if you pre order now.. woohoo!!!
 
Exactly. I'd whip out the anorak if there was a chance to witness Petter Solberg hop onto the podium. He'd go proper wild
 
on the subject of DLC, this taken from an intervew about a year ago (link to the original bellow)

DLC is a big part of the games industry these days, with the most popular games bringing out new content via the consoles online network. It is expected that one of 2010's biggest games, Gran Turismo 5 will get some form of add-on content. Though when asked about DLC, Polyphony Digital President Kazunori Yamauchi didn't seem too impressed in an interview in the December issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine (Issue 038);

"Let me be clear on this. There is a massive amount of content in this game, I don't think there are many teams that can put as much into a game as we can." he said. "The launch of the game isn't a start, we are releasing the full game"

"Everything we want to put in the game is on the disc when it ships," he continued. "Having said that, we do have a sizable online team that will look after it once it's launched"

so i wouldn't hold my breath, but the thing about 'sizable online team' is promising

http://www.connectedconsoles.com/ps3-yamauchi-on-gt5-dlc.cfm
 
:dopey:

A Wednesday release?Hmmmm,well now that's different.I'm not complaining though as i'm glad to see a release date.

Seems like blockbuster titles are releasing before Fridays. Black ops was last Tuesday!
 
Exactly. I'd whip out the anorak if there was a chance to witness Petter Solberg hop onto the podium. He'd go proper wild

I love for you to stand in the woods soaked to the skin.
I'd love to be where you are having a tinny watching the sheila's and half a pig on the barbie.

On topic. GT is good.
 
I just posted this in another thread but it is worth posting it here i think.

I was just considering changing my SE preorder to a collectors edition. I have just checked the Game.co.uk website and they are now selling the SE for £129.99. With my game points that is £119.99 which I think is far more reasonable. Still maybe a tad too much to pay for a game but i'm much happier to pay that money than the full retail of £150.
http://www.game.co.uk//PS3/Racing/Car/~r350854/Gran-Turismo-5-Signiture-Edition/
 
MAYBE that track list is the list of tracks that are available from the get-go and perhaps more tracks like Midfield and El Capitan will pop up after you've completed a few levels.

somehow i thing you maybe clutching at straws
 
So I was just reading the car list.Why are some cars marked as premium AND standard?
I don't get it.
 
I just called and asked my local GameStop about a midnight release. And the guy was like "Don't you realize that it's been pushed back too January?" I was like, No, It says right here on your website that it releases on the 24th. Then he asked the guy next to him if it was pushed back and he said yeah. And I was like lolwut?
 
So I was just reading the car list.Why are some cars marked as premium AND standard?
I don't get it.

Is your day gonna get ruined or what! The answer is gonna blow your mind.:lol:
 
You never drove it in real life before you imported it. Or have I got that wrong.
If true your nuts.

Maybe COD is responsible for gun crime just like the papers/politicians say.

If you think this way then you are nuts.
 
So I was just reading the car list.Why are some cars marked as premium AND standard?
I don't get it.

The premium cars have a greater detail to them than the standard cars although all cars enjoy far greater detail than previous GT games and the new physics engine.

Photo mode enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy the premium models and people who like pausing replays and looking at door handles.
 
The premium cars have a greater detail to them than the standard cars although all cars enjoy far greater detail than previous GT games and the new physics engine.

Photo mode enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy the premium models and people who like pausing replays and looking at door handles.

No. He's asking why do some car have been marked Premium/Standard .... P/S.


Like for example

P/S Mazda RX-7 GTX (FC)
 
I've just noticed that the very old cars haven't been carried over from GT4 - e.g. the Ford Model T and the Daimler Motor carriage.

Yeah and no Nike car that you can't race in GT mode. I don't want any useless cars anyways.
 
The premium cars have a greater detail to them than the standard cars although all cars enjoy far greater detail than previous GT games and the new physics engine.

Photo mode enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy the premium models and people who like pausing replays and looking at door handles.

and standards will not have cockpit view.

edit:
just got what the question was "P" AND "S", i think it is because it would have both premium and standard models for that car. I'm not sure about this but if you cannot race premium and standard cars in one race then ...
 
The premium cars have a greater detail to them than the standard cars although all cars enjoy far greater detail than previous GT games and the new physics engine.

Photo mode enthusiasts will no doubt enjoy the premium models and people who like pausing replays and looking at door handles.
I know premium cars will look greater than standard ones but you still didn't explain why some cars are marked as premium AND standard.I'm so confused.:confused:
 
Back