GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,782 views
Anyone here live in Canada or better yet, Edmonton? Just wondering if Blockbuster is reliable with day 1 releases. I want to make sure I have a copy at hand on the first day~

Blockbuster is on the verge of liquidation. I wouldn't trust them.
 
Guys, guys. Think about it, study Spa and recreate in the Track Editor ;) Or let one person do it and download the track for yourself.. buhh... ;)

I think there will be alot of tracks that are done this way. It will make everyone happy that's for sure. If most tracks are editable, it could be the reason for a short track list. This of course is if they didn't hold any track back that's on the official list.
 
Thanks for the premiums list, as a datsun/nissan fan I found it very odd that they would premium the 280z but not the 240z, in the end I am a 280z owner so lucky me I am happy. I have no complaints about the game, it will be fun as they all were to me and I cant wait. BTW your list differs from the one on the news page, I saw the z32 as a premium on that list but its missing on this list, swore the 280z wasn't premium also. Either way I will take one of those as premiums and be happy.
 
Didn't Kaz say "no DLC"

He kinda did, but he also mentioned there will be an "Online team" who will look after that, so in my eyes thats no a firm no, its a wait and see kinda thing
 
who want's a list of premium cars?

there ya go .. 220 cars

Your premium car list is wrong, where did you get that thing from?:scared:

why are 2 RX-7's premium, a 95 and a 96? Both are the same body style, same trim level.

Sorry but that is wrong, the 1990 FC, 1991 FD and 2002 FD are premium.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What? No thats not right?

Yep, that's all the 220 premium cars based on the car list.

The premium car list is based on the main car list from sony site, and i just grabbed all that said premium. Unless grep makes a mistake, that list is right.
 
Guys here in saudi arabia the game already on sale .
and some of my freind playing it right now , but not me
I will however get the copy tommorow and post whatever you like to see from it
hope to help you ease the pain
and they say it is ****in awsome despite the car list
 
who want's a list of premium cars?

[...]
Cizeta V16T '94
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
Dodge Viper GTS '99
[...]

You got me excited there for a second. The DeLorean is a Standard car. The list is inaccurate.
 
stop quoting the premium list, it's so annoying.
 
That premium list completely wrong, as much as id like the Silvia S14 to be Premium its not, only one S13 is.
 
Yep, that's all the 220 premium cars based on the car list.

The premium car list is based on the main car list, and i just grabbed all that said premium. Unless grep makes a mistake, that list is right.

Look at it, it says Audi Quattro 86, that's not premium!

It says Lotus carlton, that's not premium!

Damn your lost is so wrong, I wish it were right but its not.
 
hey guys i just checked my AMAZON pre-order and it was set to 2-day (i have prime) instead of RELEASE DAY DELIVERY, so i switched it to that. just a heads up
 
who want's a list of premium cars?
Honda CR-X SiR '90
Honda ELEMENT '03
Honda INSIGHT '99
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04

The Element is standard and the '99 Insight is standard, but the '09 Insight is premium
 
How many of them took up premium spaces? Because 86 versions of one car is...:crazy:

Sadly only a few are premium, and i think there are a little les skylines than 86 in Gt5.:)
 
Are you able to snatch any information or media (more pictures, videos) from him?
Or like all other users who happen to have obtained a copy of GT5 he will keep his mouth shut?
It's frustrating that people are playing the game and yet we know basically nothing of its key features.


I asked him only that the car is there a standard cockpit helm
Answered: No :indiff:

===

Sorry do not speak English Well
 
Has anyone noticed the the Bugatti Veyron has a S next to it? Isn't that supposed to be a premuim car? I hope is a typo or something:)
 
disappointed.... well yes. 22 odd location sometimes with only small variations to make the 70+ tracks. I mean, its ok... but so many iconic locations are not there..
1000+ cars. Sounds hugely impressive, then you go through the list and delete the same models from about the same year, and you'll end up with 600 if your lucky. 25 RX7/RX8's.
15 Mitsi 3000GT/GTO's. 25 Lancers, 15 Silvia's, 40+ Skylines, 30 Legacy/Impreza's. To say nothing of the models that have less than 10 variations each.
I will love this game, don't get me wrong. but 6 years? for what is essentially a tarted up GT4 car/track list.
Still can't wait to play it though.
Oh, and what... 9 Ferrari road cars ? All that hoopla about having Ferrari and they spit out 9 road cars?? wheres my 288 GTO.?
Aussie fans will be gutted - 1 V8 supercar... the Falcon AU from GT4. And two Holden road cars (from GT4).
 
Last edited:
Scratch the premium list, i screwed up.

I'll go to my room now atone for my sins. :nervous:
 
Has anyone noticed the the Bugatti Veyron has a S next to it? Isn't that supposed to be a premuim car? I hope is a typo or something:)

Yes, there's a whole thread dedicated to it...i'm not best pleased. But nothing can be done about it now.
 
Yep, that's all the 220 premium cars based on the car list.

The premium car list is based on the main car list from sony site, and i just grabbed all that said premium. Unless grep makes a mistake, that list is right.

No they aren't, if you would actually read the car list on the news page where the cars are clearly labelled S and P before the names you would know.

Edit, you already came to that conclusion, my apology.
 
Has anyone noticed the the Bugatti Veyron has a S next to it? Isn't that supposed to be a premuim car? I hope is a typo or something:)
No typo, it is a standard model. Sucks uh?

I asked him only that the car is there a standard cockpit helm
Answered: No :indiff:
Uh, just to let you know that we know standard cars don't have cockpit view since august....:indiff:...
 
Back