Will you be able to share tracks that you have created? Not sure if anyone would know yet, but would be great if you could
yep.http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5297p3.html
Will you be able to share tracks that you have created? Not sure if anyone would know yet, but would be great if you could
interesting, very interesting...Guys here in saudi arabia the game already on sale .
and some of my freind playing it right now , but not me
I will however get the copy tommorow and post whatever you like to see from it
hope to help you ease the pain
and they say it is ****in awsome despite the car list
I think there will be alot of tracks that are done this way. It will make everyone happy that's for sure. If most tracks are editable, it could be the reason for a short track list. This of course is if they didn't hold any track back that's on the official list.
obviously we're all misinformed and the ones with a copy of GT5 won't say a word for some reason. So, for all I know, every single car has an interior.
Guys here in saudi arabia the game already on sale .
and some of my freind playing it right now , but not me
I will however get the copy tommorow and post whatever you like to see from it
hope to help you ease the pain
and they say it is ****in awsome despite the car list
stop quoting the premium list, it's so annoying.
No. It was the Eunos Miata in that video.
Eunos or not no version of the MX5, Miata or ANY Eunos is on the list as premium.
You missed this interview:That's what I hope but where is THE proof there will be DLC for GT5 other than the chrome/stealth cars? (Free or paid I don't care, I would even pay a total of 160€ for all the tracks in GT5P's weather locations + premium supercars and hot cars missing)
Did I miss it?
"Let me be clear on this. There is a massive amount of content in this game, I don't think there are many teams that can put as much into a game as we can." he said. "The launch of the game isn't a start, we are releasing the full game"
"Everything we want to put in the game is on the disc when it ships," he continued. "Having said that, we do have a sizable online team that will look after it once it's launched"
so i wouldn't hold my breath, but the thing about 'sizable online team' is promising
You missed this interview:
Yes, there's a whole thread dedicated to it...i'm not best pleased. But nothing can be done about it now.
That's exactly the way I see it since that interview appeared (over a year ago).To be fair, that could easily be reffering to the servers themselves given how big that in itself will be.
Sorry if this question is common knowledge by now, but I asked a few days ago and nobody answered me, and I don't have time to read through the past couple hundred pages. So here goes:
Do the new car dealerships only sell premium cars? Do ALL standard cars have to be purchased from the used car lot?
I've read a couple of times that that is the case, and if it is, then it's a game breaker for me. 800+ cars that are only able to be purchased on random days and not whenever you like is not a good thing. And what about cars like the Veyron? That would just be utter stupidity to not sell it in the new car dealerships. I'm as hyped for the game as one can be, but this is worrying me big time right now so I'd appreciate if someone more knowledgeable can sort me right.
106 ! Mitsubish 106 ...is that even right ?
who want's a list of premium cars?
there ya go .. 220 cars
👍 i wish this too....fitftw, I wish, cockpit view is the best view for me. DLC would be good, changing cars to premiums further down the line.
I don't think so RACECAR,you should read it again:"Having said that, we do have a sizable online team that will look after it once it's launched"I think that "it" was referred to GT5 not to the servers("once it's(GT5) launched")!To be fair, that could easily be reffering to the servers themselves given how big that in itself will be.
No, ~70.
Eunos or not no version of the MX5, Miata or ANY Eunos is on the list as premium.
Great! Looking forward to read more from you.
I'm interested especially in the options/controller settings menu and in seeing to what extent Logitech G25/G27 wheels are supported.