GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,796 views
What does the RM stand for at the end of some of the cars???
Ex
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM ‘06
130. P Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ‘09

Was wondering that too
 
What does the RM stand for at the end of some of the cars???
Ex
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM ‘06
130. P Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ‘09

Race Model/or Race Specs maybe?
 
GT5 has come a long way since this! :sly:


 
Thanks Guys I appreciate the help let the dicecting continue
 
Balanced, but extremely lacking.

How long would you want to wait for more cars though? If it takes 3 months to make one car then that list took 636 months (53 years) of labor. Lets say they have 3 people working on each and they added 30 cars then we wouldnt get this game until next September.

For me I would rather have the game now and let them work on GT6 and get more cars, tracks and feature. And who knows maybe we will get DLC in a month with more cars you would rather have.
 
I like the list. I don't like how its like 10-20 of the same car.

Just looking at the Premium list by itself I like the variety. I actually don't see myself dabbling outside the Premium cars that much... maybe 10-12 cars at the most; everything else I really want is a Premium.

I'm drooling over the '70 Trans-Cammer Mustang that won the GT Award last year. Itching to ride in that baby's cockpit on my 55'' LED LCD 1080P 3D TV with a racing wheel.
 
Hey, they delivered 200+ premium cars. 201 to be exact :sly:. Just good to know that we'll have the game in two weeks..
 
How long would you want to wait for more cars though? If it takes 3 months to make one car then that list took 636 months (53 years) of labor. Lets say they have 3 people working on each and they added 30 cars then we wouldnt get this game until next September.

For me I would rather have the game now and let them work on GT6 and get more cars, tracks and feature. And who knows maybe we will get DLC in a month with more cars you would rather have.

The point is, in 5/6 years, how did they not produce better and more varied content? They've had long enough IMO. But it is what it is, i've said my piece. Off to bed now.
 
Hey, they delivered 200+ premium cars. 201 to be exact :sly:. Just good to know that we'll have the game in two weeks..

221, actually. You can't really exclude the RMs as they really are completely new cars. Kaz mentioned this being the reason it wasn't in GT3 and 4.
 
What happened?

Last week everyone was dying for some information.


Now we've got a date, track list and car list and now nobody can do anything but nitpick the hell out of them.


Crazy how things change
 
Yeah, we've gone from having Motegi to no Motegi :(

I personally am not going to miss Motegi that much. El Capitan, Costa di Amalfi and Citta di Aria I will though. Definitely my favorite tracks in GT4!
 
My memories Holden Commodore SS ‘04
I Sad, Standard car
holden-commodore-ss-04.jpg


One question to those try Full version of GT , there is a black cockpit view like PSP or Not ?

I hope like PSP to feel like real driving
 
What happened?

Last week everyone was dying for some information.


Now we've got a date, track list and car list and now nobody can do anything but nitpick the hell out of them.


Crazy how things change
Hates gonna hate, skaters gonna skate.

I've been playing Prologue for the last few hours trying to get used to bumper view again. Tis not as bad as I thought it would be after using nothing but cockpit ever since I got GT5P. I'll see if hood/bonnet view is any better when I get the real thing.
 
What happened?

Last week everyone was dying for some information.


Now we've got a date, track list and car list and now nobody can do anything but nitpick the hell out of them.


Crazy how things change
Agree
Every topic I go , I smell cry & hate. If Forza (or other games) had one of GT5 features , its fans were so happy & in sky !
Yamauchi spent 5 years of his life on this game & now some people ... :ouch:
 
All my Honda lovers please meet me on the Wangon, 15 cars deep so we can race and take photos! Cant wait for this game ah!
 
Last edited:
All my Honda lovers please meet me on the Wagon, 15 cars deep so we can race and take photos! Cant wait for this game ah!

wish some of the member here stop complaining and start planning what to do in this massive game
 
How long would you want to wait for more cars though? If it takes 3 months to make one car then that list took 636 months (53 years) of labor. Lets say they have 3 people working on each and they added 30 cars then we wouldnt get this game until next September.

I don't know where you heard that from, but it doesn't take 3 months to make one car, unless you're doing a bunch of other things at the same time.
 
All my Honda lovers please meet me on the Wagon, 15 cars deep so we can race and take photos! Cant wait for this game ah!

Wangan 👍
And now that you mentioned Honda's, I would think that it would be better to just bring the Honda's, Skyline's, the Z's and S's, Supra's...etc. :sly:
 
What happened?

Last week everyone was dying for some information.


Now we've got a date, track list and car list and now nobody can do anything but nitpick the hell out of them.


Crazy how things change

Opinions, get used to it. There's gonna be a lot more of it once this game comes out. People arent entirely happy with every single aspect of the game. What do you want them to lie about it and say everything's just dandy?

If someone wants to say they love something, someone else is allowed to say they dont. Just ignore it, its not going away.
 
Back