GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,843 views
I loved the 512BB around Suzuka, and in GT5 we can all have our own custom 512BB zipping around that track.
 
I like your post, you've got some really interesting points. I like the idea of a mental horse power JDM car ripping up SSR7, or that Lambo LP670.. the sound that thing makes.. oh the sound.

But how do you know that SSR7 is 14 miles long?

In one of the videos, the ones with the tracks menu, if you pause, you can see that its 14.47 miles long if I'm not mistaken! :D

And hell yeah. Lambos on tunnels :D Mindblowing!
 
With whatever weather we like, for as long as we like, and we can ask Kev to make sure Jukka doesn't punt us all out at Spoon lap after lap :lol:


Yeah, need to avoid that punter ;)
 
I loved the 512BB around Suzuka, and in GT5 we can all have our own custom 512BB zipping around that track.

Or Nurburgring GP, Nordschleife, Cape Ring, Monza, Rome, Madrid, Monaco, Laguna, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, Top Gear Test Track, Indianapolis.....Ferrari 512BB World Tour anyone? :D

And then we can do that WHOLE thing again....with one of 999+ other cars.

Happy Happy.

All the best
Maz
 
Being a Wangan style racing fan myself I was always like this:

Racing on SSR5 on GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4... Woohoo, 750hp Skyline, making the last turn, then blast on full throttle on the main straight... WHOA... 250... 270... 300 kilometers per hour... I WANT MOAAAAARRRRRR!!!! FEEEEEEEEEECK The tunnel, OMG! End of straight... MUST... BRAKE!

And now with SSR7. No need for brakes. REMOVE THEM FOR THE LIGHTWEIGHT SAKE! :D Hell yeah, we can just crash-explode in the hairpins :P
 
I really, REALLY hope it's not true that you can't change wheels on standards. The wording we have been shown in the menus does look a bit suspect and open to interpretation, but I'll not hold my breath until I have seen evidence of it.

If any of the users that know the guy posting video of GT5 on Youtube, could they get in contact with him and get him to make a video of them changing alloys on a standard car that would be great. He doesn't even have to make a video, just ask him if it's possible to change alloys on standard cars. I'd really appreciate it thanks.

Oh, and any of you Wangan racers, add me and I'll see you on some of the SSR's with my EK9 or SiR CRX!
 
Last edited:
I should buy an extra ps3 in case mine goes ylod... just for safe.
 
After 2 and a half years of 3-wide into Suzuka turn 1 or Casio, and the odd 3-wide T3 section at Fuji, it's just going to be fantastic to get everyone together again and race on the Nurburgring Nordschleife, La Sarthe, Suzuka in the rain, Grand Valley, Deep Forest with all the old school guys like HyperDanSpeedKermitOCDDarkHelmet, JvM, JackStanley, Arora, Timppaq, FAK_EV1L, Stotty, Mr_P, Racer_LP, CarlPKY, Maffski, Ren-Tec, Sausages, Timeattack, Hugo Boss, Wayne, Theewar, Grandi, Sigma, Marchbrown, Stealthwinner, Graffen, Mr_Geez, Hun, Tzayad, Crazytortise, Eriba, Superwally, RudiRaser, DustDriver, Honeycar, Madforce, Eclipsi, PASM, DukeofPendle, DGiant, Alexi, mr_Volcano, Fairplay_pls, Zabeu, Spyrrari, RPM, EDK, Sjaak, Sphinx, Sinsemila, PrudentBear, Ren831, Sinibomb, Hawkfum, Anghammarad, Calcifer, EBK2, AutoAki, Drama_kyd, Enigma, Lars, Fuzzy, FLASH48, CICO, Manuelos, Sauber-F1, Joylord, Vaxen, Szoag.....when I think at any one time I could log on and share a full racing lobby free of punters and idiots with any of the above fine racers and gentlemen, with our own specified parameters.....:bowdown:

Good times are coming 👍

All the best
Maz

Oh men, those were good times.... 👍 I'm sure GT5 on line will be heaven! :)
At the moment F1-2010 is keeping me busy online (shame I see so few GTP-ers there online), but that is al history in 11 days time.

GT5, the real online driving simulator

can't wait!
 
Any word on money transfer from GT5P? Wondering whether I should get back to the grind before launch. :)
 
Oh men, those were good times.... 👍 I'm sure GT5 on line will be heaven! :)
At the moment F1-2010 is keeping me busy online (shame I see so few GTP-ers there online), but that is al history in 11 days time.

GT5, the real online driving simulator

can't wait!

Bloody hell I haven't seen you around since we raced the Evora :lol:

I should have put you in that list buddy, I can't wait to see you on track again :cheers:

All the best
Maz
 
512bb on suz was great :cheers:

But 512bb on nurburgring is going to be EPIC :dopey:

Evreything on the 'Ring is going to be EPIC :D 👍

Back in GT4 days I must have run the S16 license test at least 1,000 times :lol:
 
I was hoping for more tracks :/ hopefully we will get some track dlc's in the near future.
 
Oh happy days coming up.

Nice to see some cheer around here after a bit of complaining.
Anyway i'm off too bed to dream about 512BB and Suzuka (is that wrong for a 37 year old man?).

See you all out on the track soon. 👍
 
Evreything on the 'Ring is going to be EPIC :D 👍

Back in GT4 days I must have run the S16 license test at least 1,000 times :lol:

Sounds like my weekly WRS schedule :p

All the best
Maz
 
Oh happy days coming up.

Nice to see some cheer around here after a bit of complaining.
Anyway i'm off too bed to dream about 512BB and Suzuka (is that wrong for a 37 year old man?).

See you all out on the track soon. 👍

All of you experienced GTPers want to hear something incredible?

As I said, I'm a pretty new GT5P owner. Been playing it for like 1 month and last night I just...

BOUGHT MY FIRST 512BB :D :D :D
 
In one of the videos, the ones with the tracks menu, if you pause, you can see that its 14.47 miles long if I'm not mistaken! :D

And hell yeah. Lambos on tunnels :D Mindblowing!

Ahh okay thanks.


Oh yeah that LP670 in a tunnel, yes please!!
1250094057061.jpg
 
Ahhh ... the nostalgic bunch of the good ol'days :)

Yep, I could use more tracks but ... the quality of the GT experience coupled with good online, good friends, and a few beer cans can only mean one thing ....

GREAT TIMES ARE COMING!!!

November 24th: The return of GTP_Hun :D


EDIT: With lots of rust by now, but that can be arranged ;)
 
Evreything on the 'Ring is going to be EPIC :D 👍

Back in GT4 days I must have run the S16 license test at least 1,000 times :lol:

After I had 100% on gt4 I spent maybe 50% of my driving on licence S16 :lol:
Takes so damn long time before you get close to your limit on that track!
 
Anyway i'm off too bed to dream about 512BB and Suzuka (is that wrong for a 37 year old man?).

eld7xc.jpg


You tell me ;)

All the best
Maz
 
the quality of the GT experience coupled with good online, good friends, and a few beer cans can only mean one thing ....

GREAT TIMES ARE COMING!!!

THIS!! 👍

Did I mention already.. I'm very excited? :D
 
Yeah... hapiness is da thing. Lets beat the haters. GT5 will be epic for the win!
 
every interview ive read or seen has said over 100 tracks. chris ho sin miranda or something said 100 tracks (a huge track selection). games room event guy who went said 100 tracks.


also every youtube video you see is just a repeat of the first few seen... i think most likely its a ploy by sony.
 
Guys, tahnk you all to bring back hype for me. I am GT virgin,and was slightly disapointed that I won't be able to meet tracks like Cittia di'Aria, or Costa di Amalfi which looked great. But now thinking that I'll be able to trash my Audi at Nordschleife with all sort of cars speeding along with me gets me excited again.
Imagine glamour track day at moaco with Ferraris, Lambos and RUFs.
I hope we will have great times online :)
 
Top Gear Test Track!!!!
Snow/Rain + Night time racing!!!
Quality detailed interiors!!!
Course Creator!!!
WRC, Nascar and Go Karts!!!
Insane X1!!!
Car and Race Tuning!!
Loads of Track variations!!!
A stupid amount of cars!!!
Tones of events!!!
Online Racing!!!
Photo Mode!!
Skidmarks + Smoke!!!
Headlights - full beams+ Reverse Lights!!
Various Horns!!!
Awesome upgrade in sound!!!
Brilliant Graphics!!!
Improved Physics!!!


Whats not to like? Of course they would be smart to do DLC, as it would sell like hot cakes, but that then depends on their plans for GT6. Enjoy whats there!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
 
Back