GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,744 views
How in the world can you be this late...:crazy:

Not only is it on the front page, but it's been discussed to death.


lol well I'm very sorry, i just woke up a little while ago, and i didn't see it being discussed, haha oh well
 
The G27 paddles don't work with GT5p.....(Don Draper voice) what?

Any indication this is fixed for GT5??? Anyone get the G27 CSP combo to work on PS3?

Leaning toward GT3rs v2 again...

GT5p takes up more than 6gb on my HDD
 
Actually mine takes up about 8 GBs mostly GTTV videos and spec updates.I am leaving a 15 GB free space for GT5 and custom music.

Oh i see, I didn't think of the vids. Hopefully theres an option to stream them in GT5. I have a 250GB slim so I'm not hurting for space, but a streaming option would be nice for the vids.
 
Did you download GT5P? Theres no way a game should take up that much space unless you download it from PSN. Anywho all you need is somewhere around 512MB of HD space for GT5, says so on the back of the box, and thats a far cry from the 12 gigs you claimed Prologue used on your PS3.

Ideally you want 10 gigs for the optional GT5 install. Prologue took up just over 6 gigs with it's install.
 
Did you download GT5P? Theres no way a game should take up that much space unless you download it from PSN. Anywho all you need is somewhere around 512MB of HD space for GT5, says so on the back of the box, and thats a far cry from the 12 gigs you claimed Prologue used on your PS3.

Hmm I did download some videos from GTTV maybe that's why I used up 12 gb anyways how much space does GT5P take excluding the videos?
 
The G27 paddles don't work with GT5p.....(Don Draper voice) what?

Any indication this is fixed for GT5??? Anyone get the G27 CSP combo to work on PS3?

Leaning toward GT3rs v2 again...

GT5p takes up more than 6gb on my HDD

Umm It worked in the TT demo though we should be good for GT5.
 
When GT5 gets here, I may just transfer the cars over then uninstall Prologue.. I'm on an 80gig PS3 but not sure how much space I've left to be honest.
 
Did you guys see the "Import PSP garage" option at the end there?

Everyone was still 50/50 if that was going to be implemented, because it would give people such a big headstart, looks like they added it anyways.

It's for arcade mode only, so no ones getting an advantage.
 
When GT5 gets here, I may just transfer the cars over then uninstall Prologue.. I'm on an 80gig PS3 but not sure how much space I've left to be honest.

Go to system, settings and you can check and see how much HD space you have left.
 
Did you guys see the "Import PSP garage" option at the end there @ 1:39?

Everyone was still 50/50 if that was going to be implemented, because it would give people such a big headstart, looks like they added it anyways.

Didn't they say the cars will only be in arcade mode?

Tree'd
 
It's for arcade mode only, so no ones getting an advantage.

Ah good, I always liked the "start out small work up big" part of the gran turismo series.

also, nice 1989 vector W8 as your avatar, awesome piece of history right there. :)
 
Last edited:
Ah good, I always liked the "start out small work up big" part of the gran turismo series.

I agree, getting no advantages is a good thing.
GT4 had some problems with this, because if you imported credits from GT3 you could easily buy a Dodge Viper, lol.
 
I hope we get proper steering ratios according to which car we use, only thing i really was unhappy with in GT5P.

This would have been the best feature/option in the game, considering th physics engine is brilliant and we have a steering wheel waiting... Where is a guy having the game to check this out?
 
This would have been the best feature/option in the game, considering th physics engine is brilliant and we have a steering wheel waiting... Where is a guy having the game to check this out?

Well they have an option where they had max turning angle does anybody know where you can get this info from, because we can make a spread sheet with the correct number to get even a better simulation out of the cars.
 
Lots of things to set controls for: Wipers, Flash Lights, Toggle high/low beams, flash lights and toggle high/low beams, horn, look left, look right etc...NICE!

No indicators though...

I think they removed them !
 
after 2 and a half years of 3-wide into suzuka turn 1 or casio, and the odd 3-wide t3 section at fuji, it's just going to be fantastic to get everyone together again and race on the nurburgring nordschleife, la sarthe, suzuka in the rain, grand valley, deep forest with all the old school guys like hyperdanspeedkermitocddarkhelmet, jvm, jackstanley, arora, timppaq, fak_ev1l, stotty, mr_p, racer_lp, carlpky, maffski, ren-tec, sausages, timeattack, hugo boss, wayne, theewar, grandi, sigma, marchbrown, stealthwinner, graffen, mr_geez, hun, tzayad, crazytortise, eriba, superwally, rudiraser, dustdriver, honeycar, madforce, eclipsi, pasm, dukeofpendle, dgiant, alexi, mr_volcano, fairplay_pls, zabeu, spyrrari, rpm, edk, sjaak, sphinx, sinsemila, prudentbear, ren831, sinibomb, hawkfum, anghammarad, calcifer, ebk2, autoaki, drama_kyd, enigma, lars, fuzzy, flash48, cico, manuelos, sauber-f1, joylord, vaxen, szoag.....when i think at any one time i could log on and share a full racing lobby free of punters and idiots with any of the above fine racers and gentlemen, with our own specified parameters.....:bowdown:

Good times are coming 👍

All the best
maz

oi!!!!
 
I agree, getting no advantages is a good thing.
GT4 had some problems with this, because if you imported credits from GT3 you could easily buy a Dodge Viper, lol.

And I wasted those credits on a cuda...got me nowhere XD
 
By the way, Sony and Swiss watch maker Tissot are giving away a watch a day leading up to the launch of GT5. The watches themselves have a countdown to GT5 on them. However, it should be mentioned that when I tried to sign up for it, it wouldn't accept my zip code.

link
 
Back