GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,744 views
bit off topic but im quite annoyed actually because the internet wont work on my ps3 cuz i think the router in my house is broken. MEANING I CANT GO ONLINE ON GT5, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:scared::scared:

or any other game for that matter.
 
Does anyone know when we can expect the first reviews of the game? :)

Good Question....I would like to know this also

Yeah, if the game is due next wednesday, it should be pretty soon..

There will probably be an embargo on reviews to stop details about the game being revealed until we've got it, so I doubt you'll see any before release.
 
I'm really sorry to hear that Nissman 👎 :(

However, maybe an opportunity to get the GT5 bundle or a newer PS3 with much more storage capacity?

And you still have 11 days :)

All the best
Maz

Is there a GT5/PS3 bundle?? I havent seen one.
 
As we all know Kaz has been hard at work pressing copies of GT5 so there would be enough on the 24th.




Translator-San has decided to join forces with Kaz and here he is in a live action shot. There will definitely be enough copies to fulfill all preorders.




Look at them go!!!
 
Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear that Nissman 👎 :(

However, maybe an opportunity to get the GT5 bundle or a newer PS3 with much more storage capacity?

And you still have 11 days :)

All the best
Maz

If the service won't be to expensive this will be the only choice.
Paycheck on Monday anyway. :sly:
 
Good Question....I would like to know this also

it may be on the day of release, or the start of that week. It depends when reviewers get their copies, and what sort of embargo PD/sony has put on them. Theres only a week and a bit left now so not long.:)

Black Ops embargo was lifted a day before release - but the game was guranteed a solid 8/10 across the board- and sell gazillions,

Hot pursuit reviews came out last week, even though its released next week, Its been getting great reviews- a lot better than expected or rather than previous NFS games (Except shift) , so i should imagine Criterion wanted these great reviews out in the domain earlier to build a decent head of steam for sales.
 
I'm really sorry to hear that Nissman 👎 :(

However, maybe an opportunity to get the GT5 bundle or a newer PS3 with much more storage capacity?

And you still have 11 days :)

All the best
Maz

I ordered the ps3 bundle, great value :D

Getting a PS3 for one game isn't OTT, is it??:scared:
 
I ordered the ps3 bundle, great value :D

Getting a PS3 for one game isn't OTT, is it??:scared:

No it isn't. I bought my PS3 also because of this game (lol, almost 3 years ago) and The Getaway 3 witch got cancelled:grumpy:
 
I have still not understood if Tekken90's copy is a retailer version of the game or if is a normal Full copy.

Can someone help me?
 
I ordered the ps3 bundle, great value :D

Getting a PS3 for one game isn't OTT, is it??:scared:
Not if the game is GT5. I bought my PS3 for GT5 a few years ago and have replaced one waiting for release.
 
I ordered the ps3 bundle, great value :D

Getting a PS3 for one game isn't OTT, is it??:scared:

I bought a 40GB PS3 purely for GT5 Prologue, but then I'm obsessed :)

All the best
Maz
 
I hope we get proper steering ratios according to which car we use, only thing i really was unhappy with in GT5P.

@nissman Sorry to about your PS3 hope you can get it fixed in time! :/

Fired up GT5P after i replaced the hdd for GT5 and it instantly reminded me of why i love the GT series so much, had to start over from scratch and got myself a Integra as a first car and started going thru the C events again and damn the satisfaction of driving is just immense. :dopey:

Anticipation went thru the roof. "check" :bowdown:
 
Hmm it seems like they removed the indicators...
 
I really hope the clutch still works on the G25 and G27, was a big part of gt5p for me.
 
Hey guys, I don't have the PS3 with all the extra space. I just have a normal run of the mill PS3. I don't know how to tell how much space it has on it. Will I have any trouble with space for GT5? I've only played GT5P and I other game on it.
 

I really like that screensavery thing right at the start of the video:tup: kinda cool. gives the game a sense of warmth. Sometimes the Gt interface is a bit clunky at times.

Hey guys, I don't have the PS3 with all the extra space. I just have a normal run of the mill PS3. I don't know how to tell how much space it has on it. Will I have any trouble with space for GT5? I've only played GT5P and I other game on it.

Go to system settings , and its in one of the bottom menu bits, haha that not much help. You should have plenty of room - if you have any demos or videos it could be an idea to delete them, is it a 40, 60, 80 gig you have?
 
Hey guys, I don't have the PS3 with all the extra space. I just have a normal run of the mill PS3. I don't know how to tell how much space it has on it. Will I have any trouble with space for GT5? I've only played GT5P and I other game on it.

Well my GT5P used up 12gb worth of space in my PS3. I'm not so sure how much bigger GT5 is than GT5P. But you can always use a hard disk to store your data I think.
 
Well my GT5P used up 12gb worth of space in my PS3. I'm not so sure how much bigger GT5 is than GT5P. But you can always use a hard disk to store your data I think.

It does not use that much unless you have a lot of GT-tv videos (ex. that long GT-R video). It is hard to tell how much GT5 will take up, but Kaz said that around 10Gigs would be sufficient.
 
Well my GT5P used up 12gb worth of space in my PS3. I'm not so sure how much bigger GT5 is than GT5P. But you can always use a hard disk to store your data I think.

Did you download GT5P? Theres no way a game should take up that much space unless you download it from PSN. Anywho all you need is somewhere around 512MB of HD space for GT5, says so on the back of the box, and thats a far cry from the 12 gigs you claimed Prologue used on your PS3.
 
Did you download GT5P? Theres no way a game should take up that much space unless you download it from PSN. Anywho all you need is somewhere around 512MB of HD space for GT5, says so on the back of the box, and thats a far cry from the 12 gigs you claimed Prologue used on your PS3.

Actually mine takes up about 8 GBs mostly GTTV videos and spec updates.I am leaving a 15 GB free space for GT5 and custom music.
 
Back